You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend (What now?)

GXPBlast

I wouldn't want anything like this to happen. This scenario... why? :eww:  I rather go through torture or something. But if I had to.. (forcefully go through this :unamused: ) then I guess I'll try to be a good father and husband  :kindness: . As well as a ruler? :confused:  Hmm. I suppose that means I leave everyone from this world to be apart of this which I would not like at all.  But my morals will make me stay as I wouldn't leave any child behind, or my lover? (Bleh the images in my head are awful) :scoots:  

Edited by DageNox

(edited)

Yes!  Absolutely! 

And people wonder why we're bronies.  Even unexpected pregnancies are amazing in Equestria!  ;)

I am assuming Twilight is your waifu. So here you go.

sig-4190668.855170__safe_oc_twilight%20s

Wait, I'm going to have a child with a cartoon horse?  :eww: 

Doesn't matter, had sex.  :sunshower:

Thats one way to put it lol. So yes you guys did the thing XD

Edited by GXPBlast
  • Brohoof 3

Now, why do females not get to answer this question if they found out their coltfriend, er, made them pregnant...  I guess it is because girls do not have disturbing fantasies like a lot of males seem to do.  :ooh:

Fantasies of all kinds run the gambit and are certainly not the domain of a particular sex.  These things are really case by case.

• 7 months later...

Is the pony human hybrid somewhat nice to look at, or is it all deformed like that one Llama Human hybrid in that South Park episode? If it's the latter then buuuuuuuuuck no! That would just be disturbing and wrong. If it was the former does it walk like a pony or human? Does it have hair or a coat and mane? Does it have eyes or giant animoo eyes? Also, do I know my waifu prior to this or was it like a night at the bar kinda thing?

Also, I would father the baby if i absolutely had to. If not, "hey alicorns or any magic wielder, send me back in time to when I did the deed so I can stop myself."

Why does this topic specifically say "You find out you are going to father offspring with your marefriend," which basically means only males can post in here?  Why is it not a gender-neutral question?  Girls actually exist, you know. :ooh:

For the girls just worry about if it's going to be a unicorn.  :o  That horn.

For the girls just worry about if it's going to be a unicorn.  :o  That horn.

Unicorn horns do not harden until some time after birth, otherwise there would be nothing to prevent the piercing of the sac in the womb.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ruh-roh, baby I didn't know this was biologically possible, u sure u didn't cheat rite?! :blink:

lol anyway, if I was lucky enough to get date & freaky with somepony like er, you know, Rarity... and this cool freak babby somehow happened, I'd be pretty psyched I guess to have such a cool thing happen to me. Heck yeah I'd go all in to keep such a family apart, maybe have more(er, kids I mean, with the same waifu... not more families obviously lol)! ;)

i don't like baby's. they are gross and annoying... but a baby pony? :'D that would be great.
i would be the best damn dad ever to him/her

• 4 months later...

I would be extremely worried. Most new father's probably would be, especially in such odd circumstances. Probably to the point where my mare would have to tell me continuously to leave off about it. I'd so be at a loss really, biologically speaking... humans are particularly larger... so carrying the child would be awfully hard. No doubt she'd be wearing thin too, as if Cadence had known beforehoof that she was carrying the first alicorn, carrying a new species... probably carries with it alot of new responsibilities and...well, by all means, this shouldn't be happening!

Not that I'm not going to stay of course! If it's gotten to a point where the relationship has clearly gotten that intimate, I would NEVER leave the being that trusted me enough for things to get to that point!

I'd be extremely happy that things turned out this way! ...I'd just be waiting for the complications to happen, heh.

Edit: And of course, my pony waifu is Limestone soooo... yeah, she probably wouldn't take well to being in the Lime-light & the stress that would come with it. But I stand by my mare!

Edited by Widdershins