ZukoIsBestPony

(edited)

Dex is in Lyoko.

Lets begin the fun!!

with Codely new upgraded form!!!

(Could you say that Codely is coming)

Edited by Codelyoko373

(edited)

And Odd, be careful with the OP factor, make sure you strength matches Dex's, maybe try to throw him into the sea or otherwise put him in some real danger? I'm sure you have it all planed out tho.

I'm sure Codely will be stronger then Dex ;)

Lets just say that he's been upgraded to destroy everything!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Codelyoko373

I'm sure Codely will be stronger then Dex   Lets just say that he's been upgraded to destroy everything!!

That is not what I meant by match, your sending ender dragons at an unequipped Minecraft player. We can't god mode like you can, we need to be able to win without turning into Mary Sues, throwing the strongest of the strong at a group of good guys who can barely handle level one and expecting them to win as plot demanded will turn us players into Mary Sues, or will cause us to lose. Please keep this in mind when posting. If you feel I'm being unfair take it up with me here and as a group we can decide. OK?

• Brohoof 1

That is not what I meant by match, your sending ender dragons at an unequipped Minecraft player. We can't god mode like you can, we need to be able to win without turning into Mary Sues, throwing the strongest of the strong at a group of good guys who can barely handle level one and expecting them to win as plot demanded will turn us players into Mary Sues, or will cause us to lose. Please keep this in mind when posting. If you feel I'm being unfair take it up with me here and as a group we can decide. OK?

When i said he's been upgraded, I didn't really mean he god-like :P

He's just strong and able to do more then he could before ^_^

When i said he's been upgraded, I didn't really mean he god-like :P

He's just strong and able to do more then he could before ^_^

Not god-like, god mode. It's a video game term. As Xana you are able to harness eminence strength and can destroy the whole world by simply setting off a nuclear bomb or two, but you have to show restraint to be a believable villain. With great power comes great responsibility.

• Brohoof 1

Not god-like, god mode. It's a video game term. As Xana you are able to harness eminence strength and can destroy the whole world by simply setting off a nuclear bomb or two, but you have to show restraint to be a believable villain. With great power comes great responsibility.

Yes i know :P

Well then, I won't have Codely attack Dex for a bit, I will have the new monsters XANA has made

(Some of the monsters are coming out of the codelyoko games)

Yes i know :P

Well then, I won't have Codely attack Dex for a bit, I will have the new monsters XANA has made

(Some of the monsters are coming out of the codelyoko games)

I thought the battle has already started, from what I seem it's shaping up to be a good fight.

Please, don't hold back to much because of me, I see what you were doing now. Just don't kill him for real, devirulzation is still on the table and I think Dex's new powers make him pretty evenly matched.

• Brohoof 1

I kind of want to have Alphonse go on a trip to the factory and get in completely smashed and then just narrowly dodge every single attack because he's a master of the drunken fist. Also, I found out the actual name for his weapon. It's a two section staff http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two-section_staff It's basically like nunchaku except that one of the nunchuks is pretty much a staff.

I wonder how Katie, Whisper and Jeremy will react to Dart and Alphonse drunkenly walk in.

Katie will probably ignore them, maybe ask them to do something safe like taking a nap or doodling. Honestly, drunk guys in the middle of a Xana attack is a pretty dangerous thing.

(edited)

Katie will probably ignore them, maybe ask them to do something safe like taking a nap or doodling. Honestly, drunk guys in the middle of a Xana attack is a pretty dangerous thing.

It's not a XANA attack. It's a CODELY attack. Edited by XANA

Well, as a plot excuse, should I say Arti was sick, visiting family, or too creeped out by the Supercalculator and studying up on it on his own? Because I'm thinking over how to have him re communicate with the story. (I could also mention an excuse for Vincent not being in the Rp.)

• Brohoof 1

Well, as a plot excuse, should I say Arti was sick, visiting family, or too creeped out by the Supercalculator and studying up on it on his own? Because I'm thinking over how to have him re communicate with the story. (I could also mention an excuse for Vincent not being in the Rp.)

Just write him into a normal school day, that's what the kids were supposed to be doing. Pick up at the end of the day or maybe at lunch and have him worry about where his friends were.

• Brohoof 1

@

I think studying up on the super computer sounds good but you'll have to ask @TheLineTrotter for an excuse about Vincent.

Myes, I just figured considering TheLineTrotter's character, Minx, and Mine where the ones that got to know each other earleir, that'd work.

Just write him into a normal school day, that's what the kids were supposed to be doing. Pick up at the end of the day or maybe at lunch and have him worry about where his friends were.

Yes, I was also thinking of having him paranoid though, because who wouldn't be paranoid?

Also, what was the last X.A.N.A. attack like?

• Brohoof 1