Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

@

No he doesn't have a roommate, Dart can join him.

He is insane. He is empathic and often fully aware of how scared the people around him are when it comes to the way he acts. He wears what he wants, is always getting into trouble, listens to nobody unless they are his friend or equal. He has an undying hatred for both authority and responsibility but he’s not stupid about it. If somebody tells him to do something he wants to do, than he will comply. If somebody tells him to do something he doesn’t want to do than his responses will range from ignoring the asker to flipping them off and walking away. He is insanely charming and always knows just what to say to make his friends feel better. He also firmly believes that people in general suck, but individuals are worth dying for. When it comes to the people he loves and likes, he will do anything for them, except practice self- preservation. He is the kind of boy who will take the people wounded and saddened by society and actively try to cheer them up and make them feel better about who they are. He can also talk for hours about various fandoms, an old childhood friend taught him about the joys of being a fan.

Holy shit, that pretty much describes me IRL to a T. 

• Brohoof 2

@

No he doesn't have a roommate, Dart can join him.

Holy shit, that pretty much describes me IRL to a T. 

Really?  :o  To be honest, I based him off an old friend of mine. Your name wouldn't happen to be Ryan M. Would it? And if so, I want my pokemon cards back!  :ph34r:

KK. ^-^ when ever you're ready. :)

@, Hey, wouldn't the school had called Minx's parents to, you know, tell them she had a heart attack?

@

I mean, not to tell you how to write your character, but at my school, if you so much as hit your head on the monkey bars they would call your mom.

Some schools might not. Sometimes they don't want to tarnish their reputations, especially boarding schools.

I can see that, but it's still very irresponsible of the school, in real life they would be sued if they were caught.

Okay. there appears to be some confusion with Minx's parents. The hospital called them, and told them what happened. Her parents di visit her but dropped her stuff at school anyway. This was all done off-scene besides the dropping off of Minx's stuff,