Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Code Lyoko 2.0 OOC

ZukoIsBestPony

OK black mask is editing his post so we will forget about the activated tower for now and wait 1 or 2 days in the RP before XANA activates a tower

• Brohoof 2

@@Suitaloo, do you have down what Xana's attack is going to be?

We've planned it already

We got a plan outside the lyoko and inside the lyoko

Edited by Codelyoko373
  • Brohoof 1

You've played it already? How, Xana hasn't done anything but activate a tower yet.

No i meant to put planned :P

I don't know why i put played

• Brohoof 1

Well that's cool, can't wait to see it played out!  :lol:

I will have to tell you the plan for outside the lyoko since you have to react to it

Basically Suitaloo came up with a plan where possessed killer bees attack

• Brohoof 1

@

When are the original lyoko warriors going to come in?

I don't think they are since this is based 20 years after they shut the super computer down meaning they would never know if the super computer was turned back on 

I don't think they are since this is based 20 years after they shut the super computer down meaning they would never know if the super computer was turned back on 

This is 20 years after your dude got sucked into the computer and I'd say about 6 years after the computer was turned off by the original warriors.

Yeah but they would notice a random return to the past.

Yeah but they would notice a random return to the past.

Very true, I started to write a draft about them noticing what happened, but my computer got shut off. I'll start re-writing here in a sec. You wanted to help right?

Very true, I started to write a draft about them noticing what happened, but my computer got shut off. I'll start re-writing here in a sec. You wanted to help right?

How are we going to fit them into the RP?

Edited by Codelyoko373

Yeah I did.