Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone here like rats?

Emmigator

I adore rats ;v; I have had 11 of them, and have 3 currently. my 4th one im getting on friday! 

I have had rats for a long time, and adore their company vuv does anyone else love rats?

I had a pet rat once, and she was the sweetest cutest most wonderful little sugar cube! They're very intelligent little rodents, and unlike a lot of other rodents they tend to very definitively bond with their owners, and will be excited to see you and spend time with you :3

Rats.......no way.  No matter how genetically close we are to them, they are disgusting to have.  Not to mention, where I live they are the size of cats....so yeah....not really my thing. :/

I like rats as pets. They are docile and adorable.

I don't like wild rats because they can be aggressive and carry diseases.

• Brohoof 2

Rats.......no way.  No matter how genetically close we are to them, they are disgusting to have.  Not to mention, where I live they are the size of cats....so yeah....not really my thing. :/

I can understand your feelings seeing where you have lived they are wild and probably look quite alarming, but not all rats are disgusting ^^ pet rats are completely different. you can train them, they love to snuggle up with you and whenever i walk past the cages in the morning they will all run from one side to the other because they are so delighted to see me c: my rats only get as big as a guinea pig. Again though the rats where you live sound kinda scary seeing they are wild and all yikes D;

I do not like rats, I will admit, they creep me out and, ugh......I personally would never have one as a pet.

My grandma said the same thing hehe >u< alot of people are grossed out by them i think its just past generations that tell their kids rats are gross from a young age, and then as people grow they just keep that in their minds. for alot of people its the tail that freaks them out c: is that the same for you?

Having rats as pets are okay. As long as you keep them clean, which is always safe.

oh yeah >u< my babies i clean their cages every day and feed them twice a day. they get little baths too but only in the summer/spring so they dont get too cold afterwards. 

I had a pet rat once, and she was the sweetest cutest most wonderful little sugar cube! They're very intelligent little rodents, and unlike a lot of other rodents they tend to very definitively bond with their owners, and will be excited to see you and spend time with you :3

yes! rats are just ;v; amazing. i taught my most beloved rat Revy how to beg for mercy, so when i hold her on her back i say "mercy!" or "show me mercy/beg for mercy!" and she will lick my hands neurotically until i let her go x3

• Brohoof 1

I like rats as pets. They are docile and adorable.

I don't like wild rats because they can be aggressive and carry diseases.

Yeah this is how I feel about pet rats. 

I wouldn't mind one if it was docile and clean of disease. Though I'm sure my cats would try to make quick work of it >.<

• Brohoof 1