Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your thoughts on my new original character?

Colorful Respawn

I plan on keeping this one for good, so I wanted you guys to have a look at him. Also, where do you go to make an OC on the forums? Or is that for role players? Like I see they put the OC's name, and their backstory. How you do dat?  :muffins:

Stats for OC:

Name: Bridge

Cutie Mark: It is a wall tent with a camp fire next to it.

Interests: He loves going camping and getting close to nature. 

post-24870-0-86387700-1395323851_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, other than the fact he's got three hooves, this OC is good to go!

To make an OC page though, you go to the character database and click the link to go to the newer one. (ugh) You could make a page there c:

Edited by Shaymin

(edited)

Hmm, other than the fact he's got three hooves, this OC is good to go!

To make an OC page though, you go to the character database and click the link to go to the newer one. (ugh) You could make a page there c:

The reason he has three hooves is because the last hoof is facing away from the viewer, so therefor you can't see it. Plus, I didn't have room to draw another hoof. :P Also, where is the character database?

Edited by Bridge

You should roleplay with him!

Heh, he's pretty simple (though I expect that's because his backstory is missing) but he isn't a black, demon Alicorn who uses dark magic that he learned from dear old Discord to avenge his dead family... So he's already better than at least half of the OC's on the forums in my opinion: I'd actually really like to see a bit of his backstory.

Here's the link to the character database by the way:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters

The reason he has three hooves is because the last hoof is facing away from the viewer, so therefor you can't see it. Plus, I didn't have room to draw another hoof.

Before I give my opinion on the character, I should clarify, he's at an angle where drawing that third hoof really is necessary. You can't draw the full thing, obviously, but given that he's not facing the direct right direction, his other hoof should be seen.

As for your character, he's simple, but he certainly seems well enough, despite lack of extensive description... but then, most ponies aren't as fleshed out as the Mane Six. He seems like a fine character~

• Brohoof 1

Heh, he's pretty simple (though I expect that's because his backstory is missing) but he isn't a black, demon Alicorn who uses dark magic that he learned from dear old Discord to avenge his dead family... So he's already better than at least half of the OC's on the forums in my opinion: I'd actually really like to see a bit of his backstory.

I do role play with him! I'm in the Ponyville Tavern thread right now! :D

Cinder you don't simply mock Moonlight i am watching you.

back on topic this is a pretty simple and cool OC i'd roleplay with you if you/i get a chance to do so.