Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever have one of those days...

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Has anyone ever had one of those days where...everyone is acting weird? Especially your friends?

I'm having this right now, where it seems like everyone and I mean EVERYONE is acting weird. Like, my parents aren't acting really weird, but my friends all are and a few family members. Seems like whenever I text any of my friends, they give me a one word response and i HATE one word responses. I mean, i know some of them might be busy, but its all my friends. And not only are they giving me one word responses, its like...they're just acting weird. I can't explain. I also been feeling ignored today...I have had days like these before and they are quite annoying..

Has anyone ever had those days?? Where everyone is acting weird? You feel ignored? Everybody seems like they're in a bad mood? Etc???

• Brohoof 2

Has anyone ever had one of those days where...everyone is acting weird? Especially your friends?

I'm having this right now, where it seems like everyone and I mean EVERYONE is acting weird. Like, my parents aren't acting really weird, but my friends all are and a few family members. Seems like whenever I text any of my friends, they give me a one word response and i HATE one word responses. I mean, i know some of them might be busy, but its all my friends. And not only are they giving me one word responses, its like...they're just acting weird. I can't explain. I also been feeling ignored today...I have had days like these before and they are quite annoying..

Has anyone ever had those days?? Where everyone is acting weird? You feel ignored? Everybody seems like they're in a bad mood? Etc???

Yeah

I'm just kidding. :lol: Yeah, I think I know what you mean. I guess that's just how life is, you're going to have some good days and some bad days, there's nothing you can do about it. I'll talk to you if you want. :)

• Brohoof 1

i had a different kind of 'one of those days' today, i got trapped in a lift (elevator) twice in the same day, where the alarm button wasn't working and i just had to hulk the doors apart... maybe i should just go to bed now and cut my losses ._.

Edited by Clockwork Chaos

Yeah, I've had days like that before.

I think we all have though.

Also, sometimes we act like Sweetie Belle did in today's episode. We don't know the whole story, and we jump to conclusions. We may feel jealous/ignored, when really the other person had no intentions whatsoever of making us feel that way. Like some others have said, sometimes it may just be in your head. That doesn't mean that it doesn't actually happen though.