gaming DEATH BATTLE

Adorkable

That would be Star Scream

You do know that was a very flawed old episode?

When has Rainbow Dash ever been the kind of character to just eat strange foreign objects of energy?

At best that was no more than a gag episode like Bieber vs. Rebecca

And technically that meant he never lost and it would say Death Battle really bucked up

You do know that was a very flawed old episode?

When has Rainbow Dash ever been the kind of character to just eat strange foreign objects of energy?

At best that was no more than a gag episode like Bieber vs. Rebecca

And technically that meant he never lost and it would say Death Battle really bucked up

They didn't outright state it was a gag episode like they did w/ Beiber/Black, and for the time it was accurate. If you can get the creators to renounce their research, then I'll side w/ your opinion. Until then, the results stay in my book. 

They didn't outright state it was a gag episode like they did w/ Beiber/Black, and for the time it was accurate. If you can get the creators to renounce their research, then I'll side w/ your opinion. Until then, the results stay in my book. 

Well the thing is can you remember any other Death Battle where the loser didn't die?

Not really no. It wouldn't exactly be death battle if too many people didn't die. 

My point is there was only one DB where the loser didn't die but in every other DB the loser died. 

So the significant value is that only if the loser dies he is declared loser, the DB with Rainbow Dash vs. Starscream is an insignificant value since most of all DBs correlate with the loser dying.

One example vs. many. This is why I'm against putting a character that can't ever die in a Death Battle

Edited by cider float

• 3 weeks later...

Zoro vs Erza. Either way, anime fans are gonna be pissed.

(Also, I really hope Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie is a joke. As it's gonna be the most mismatched fight in history.)

Edited by Lord Magnus

Also, I really hope Deadpool vs Pinkie Pie is a joke. As it's gonna be the most mismatched fight in history.

Is that seriously the next Death Battle? If so, I do hope it's a joke and ends in some kind of ridiculous "FRIENDSHIP" victory. Otherwise, it's going to be seriously one-sided, and kinda feels like a battle picked just to see a pony die, rather than a legit match-up. They've both got 4th wall powers, but Deadpool kind of outclasses her there...and pretty much everywhere else in terms of any kind of combat ability as far as I'm aware.

Is that seriously the next Death Battle? If so, I do hope it's a joke and ends in some kind of ridiculous "FRIENDSHIP" victory. Otherwise, it's going to be seriously one-sided, and kinda feels like a battle picked just to see a pony die, rather than a legit match-up. They've both got 4th wall powers, but Deadpool kind of outclasses her there...and pretty much everywhere else in terms of any kind of combat ability as far as I'm aware.

It's just speculation. They're gonna announce Deadpool's opponent in the next Death Battle Cast.

I'm hoping that it's Dante or Spawn. Although, I would rather have new characters than reusing characters. Especially characters who are pretty much immortal.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me, since in one of their Cast episodes, they said they like doing ridiculous suggestions. 

It's just speculation. They're gonna announce Deadpool's opponent in the next Death Battle Cast.

I'm hoping that it's Dante or Spawn. Although, I would rather have new characters than reusing characters. Especially characters who are pretty much immortal.

Also, it wouldn't surprise me, since in one of their Cast episodes, they said they like doing ridiculous suggestions. 

Ah, fair enough then. I saw more than a few people stating it like a fact, so I thought it might have already been announced.

I wouldn't mind seeing another pony in Death Battle, even though I'm attached to most of the main cast enough so that I'd probably wince if any of them got killed, I could live with a defeat. I just think if they're going to use a character, they should put them up against an opponent they could be considered to have a chance against, rather than someone who just completely outclasses them in huge degrees.

Ah, fair enough then. I saw more than a few people stating it like a fact, so I thought it might have already been announced.

I wouldn't mind seeing another pony in Death Battle, even though I'm attached to most of the main cast enough so that I'd probably wince if any of them got killed, I could live with a defeat. I just think if they're going to use a character, they should put them up against an opponent they could be considered to have a chance against, rather than someone who just completely outclasses them in huge degrees.

I did see one guy say that they announced it was Pinkie Pie on the Death Battle Cast. But, I don't see what he's talking about.

Unless, he meant the Dora vs Superman one.

I did see one guy say that they announced it was Pinkie Pie on the Death Battle Cast. But, I don't see what he's talking about.

There's a whole thread on the Screwattack forums about the match-up, with the OP mentioning it was announced on the DB cast, and everyone there is taking it seriously.

DB cast is a Live stream, correct? So, in that case it's been streamed, but isn't up on Youtube yet.

There's a whole thread on the Screwattack forums about the match-up, with the OP mentioning it was announced on the DB cast, and everyone there is taking it seriously.

DB cast is a Live stream, correct? So, in that case it's been streamed, but isn't up on Youtube yet.

I really hope it's not Pinkie Pie vs Deadpool. Mismatches are never that fun. Especially matches as one-sided as this.

If they're gonna do a joke battle, it should be Ronald McDonald vs Burger King.

Now, that's a joke battle I want to see.

I really hope it's not Pinkie Pie vs Deadpool. Mismatches are never that fun. Especially matches as one-sided as this.

Deadpool's basically, or at least really close to immortal, right? Plus, he's a trained assassin. Pinkie's just a party pony, she's got some goofy cartoon powers but I can't really think of anyway for her to legitimately beat him.

So, I'd bet this is a joke battle, because they'd have to recognize just how huge of a mismatch this would be when taken seriously. I guess extreme pony haters might enjoy this battle otherwise though.

it should be Ronald McDonald vs Burger King.

Both that Clown and that King gave me Nightmares as a child. Sicking them on each other and ridding the world of their terror sounds like the best option indeed. :squee:

I don't know, but apparently he can freeze time and create the sun.

The ridiculousness of Ronald McDonald.

But, the Burger King has his own share of ridiculousness. 

Although, it depends on if they were to use the live action Burger King, or the creepy plastic head one.

• Brohoof 1

I'm not entirerly sure this is the right place in the forum to post this, but I just saw a trailer for Death Battle, a show on the Screwattack channel on Youtube. And the season finale of the show will put Deadpool vs our favourite party pony - Pinkie Pie!

Now I'm not sure when the episode will air, but I think it will be in next week or the one after that.

I must however warn you all before you watch the show. There are some blood and gore and I advise you not to watch it if you're squirmish.

Seriously? He's fighting Pinkie? I'm all for ponies being involved more, but not in this case. Deadpool should be fighting Lobo from DC, a guy who is also immortal, is as powerful as superman and is banished from both heaven and hell.