T.P.A.M. (The Pony After Me...)

KBz

If I drank diet soda, yeah. I hate basically everything Coke.

TPAM loves Mountain Dew.

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

not really

but...

TPAM likes all-american hamburger. 

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

Put some provolone and bacon on it and i'll love it even more.

TPAM loves chilli dogs. (and yes, that's how we write the word chilli in Illinois. B) )

"Never give up, because you can't succeed if you don't even try." - Personal Motto

"Anything worth doing has risks. Believe me, this is worth doing." Hortense-Guardians of Ga'Hoole book 2
:umad::yeahno::fiery::wub::ph34r::fluttershy::squee::sealed::yay::icwudt::pinkie::okiedokieloki:^_^:adorkable::love::orly::sunbutt::D:unamused::rarity::mellow:

23 minutes ago, Lightning said:

Put some provolone and bacon on it and i'll love it even more.

TPAM loves chilli dogs. (and yes, that's how we write the word chilli in Illinois. B) )

Too many l's :eww:

Really depends on the chili.

Also, this is 100% obligatory:

TPAM likes corn dogs. :sealed:

no I started a little later

TPAM is excited for mlp G5

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪