mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

1 minute ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

I'm thinking about taking a nap. :catface:

*Thinking* “Where are you taking it? Out to dinner?” 😜

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 2

(edited)

A bit annoyed. These exam costs used to be hundred; now they're almost 200. I'm not a goldmine. I'm tired of increasing costs while the promise of benefits continues to be tiny.

I don't care how good it could be; I just care about how good it actually will be, and it's already the future. Still nothing.

Why can't the cost be incrementally small just like the promise of good is???

Edited by DubWolf
  • Sad 3
  • Hugs 1

A week and a half left for my courses to finish. I've been working vigorously ahead of time on my last 2 papers, so that I have more time to review for the final.

I am almost at the finish line. Remember my song.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 1
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 2

I’ve been entrenched in an ongoing battle with the sudden mouse uprising in my kitchen. Not long ago I caught a little mouse in my apartment (in a non-lethal trap of course) and set it free outside. A few days later I caught another (or possibly the same mouse having gotten back in). This time I took it far, far away and turned it loose in a grassy area about a quarter mile away. Then I caught five mice over as many nights (this was getting weird because I keep my apartment immaculately clean!) and I took them farther and farther away each time to turn them loose.

Okay, so if my apartment complex has some infestation, fine. I’ll call the management. But here’s the rub; every time I catch a mouse, the bait in the trap is gone, so I assume the mouse had a nice dinner for its trouble. I always bait the trap (which is a cylindrical container with the bait inside) with a cracker and peanut butter, so when I found the crackers outside the trap, with the peanut butter eaten off, five or six feet away, around a corner or in the adjoining pantry, and a mouse inside the trap, have to wonder what happened.

Did the mouse get inside the trap, extract the bait, take it elsewhere to enjoy, and then get back into the empty trap to spring it? I always find it this way; a mouse caught in the trap, and the bait (thoroughly nibbled) someplace else. How did the bait get outside the trap and around the corner if the mouse is still inside? If the mouse is so stealthy as to steal the bait and enjoy it elsewhere, can it be so dumb as to crawl back into an empty trap and set it off? Why would it? I can’t imagine a mouse tiptoeing into the trap and handing the bait to another mouse waiting outside the trap, in the spirit of teamwork, then getting caught in the emptied snare. So what is going on in my kitchen in the wee hours of the morning??

I’m making a concerted effort to rid my kitchen of these tiny beasts, but their behavior and methods baffle me.

@Tropical Melody I've come to see your point of view and I want to get rid of these adorable little f**kers. I'm now going to use a subsonic noise-emitting mouse repeller to drive them out. It should arrive in the mail soon. I hope it works.

• Shocked 3
  • smile 1
  • Sad 1
  • Party! 2
  • Hugs 1

On 2024-06-23 at 3:02 PM, Iforgotmybrain said:

The Elden Ring DLC has been very fun so far. Albeit I’m only 3 hours into it and it seems massive. Kinda worried there’s gonna be a big difficulty spike because there’s a lot of talk about just how cheesy some of the main bosses are.

Ogoodness I love ur name 😂

• Thanks 1

@Dreambiscuit you might wanna consult a pest control expert, sounds like you're being overwhelmed. If it's an apartment complex they're probably all over it. 

Sorry to say my last catches were with the old fashioned kind of trap. Deaded. 

Peanut butter is right, they can't resist it, apparently. 

• Brohoof 2
  • Sad 1

Many people that I know are moving this upcoming weekend. When and why did everyone decide to move by July 1st? Did you all hold a secret meeting or something? I want to move somewhere too.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

8 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I still think everyone deserves to be friends with @Rafa Stary! They're a really nice person and an AWESOME friend!😁

Ooooohshi Thank you a lot, you and ZiggWheelsManning are truly making me go full Fluttershy now :blush:

• Brohoof 2

I wish I found long car rides as relaxing and exciting as I used to when I was young. Now they just give me anxiety regardless of rather I’m driving or not.

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 3

8 hours ago. I meant to post this: 

I’m thinking.. why did I drive to the city?? Stupid stupid stupid! Oooh tea time with forum friends! :pinkie:

• Brohoof 3
  • smile 1
  • Hugs 1

Are we ever going to get another Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game? I would settle for a remake of Explorers of Sky on Switch at this point, pls just give the PMD community something :(

• Brohoof 2

You know when you go to the end of a topic for new posts, and start brohoofing new posts that you haven't seen yet (or think you haven't), then get to a part where you actually have brohoofed before - in other words, this part is a 'gap' ...  :lostit:

• smile 1

Mostly the stuff I need to get done so I can come home and read my books.  :yay:

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1