Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I should get some extra sleep tomorrow. I probably won't though. After all, the keyword is "should." :P

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1
  • smile 1

18 minutes ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

Thinking too much about thinking, with thoughts and such. Mind is wandering in a thought mine field.

You post made me think of this scene...

• Brohoof 2
  • Delighted Giggle 1

It seems like every single time the computer decides toupdate, the stupid sound settings are botched, and I can't effing hear anything!!!

Update THAT crap first!!

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

Finally found out why YouTube videos will never auto start. It's a setting in an extension, 'do not autoplay'. Erm, yeah! That would do it ..... :blush:

Thing is it screwed up playlists, kept stopping at the start of every video. :sealed:

(edited)

I need not be reminded. It’s not the same like before as taunting as it seems. Never will be. Wish I could make it work.

Soon..

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 1

Everyone is talking about the eclipse and stuff, but I just went about my day like normal. I forgot about it until I went outside and saw that it got dark and cold. I just thought "Hmmm do I need a sweater?".

I will probably see some HD footage on the news later. I can't believe that some people actually thought it was the end of the world.

The world cannot end on a Monday. That's just weird and I don't even like Mondays. Hypothetically speaking, the world would probably end towards or on the weekend to really inconvenience us.

• smile 1

23 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

What part of my projects do I work on tomorrow?

I think you should do the next part. :proud: 

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1