Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

God... 3 Pictures made Transparent and made myself a new signature :T

Day complete, Relax Mode activated.

• Brohoof 1

Wow another week done. I feel like time just goes by really fast when you are busy.

On 2024-04-10 at 8:16 PM, DubWolf said:

Shoot, my 20s are about to be over :ButtercupLaugh:. Yes only the number changes on that day, but it's moreso a reflection of the time that has passed. In this case, plenty :wacko: .

Oof I totally feel this as I am getting closer to 30.

• Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 1

23 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

While I am rather happy that a very great number of Flash games have been preserved, I realized that Flash games that relied on server connection are very likely not preservable.

You like to play old Flashgames? I can recommend you a Programm (free) to play TONS of old flashgames from everywhere. Its Called "Flashpoint".

@Topic i dunno if i should open a thread in interest check.. im kinda scared :<

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

On 2024-04-11 at 4:22 PM, Iforgotmybrain said:

I wanna go back to the days where $20 felt like a lot of money

I miss those days. The other day I took my mom out for dinner and she wanted tacos from this local place. I spent $35 on the two of us and we did not even get much food.

• Sad 2
  • Leaves 1

1 minute ago, TechnoZ said:

You like to play old Flashgames? I can recommend you a Programm (free) to play TONS of old flashgames from everywhere. Its Called "Flashpoint".

Yes. I have it already. I am amazed by how comprehensively Flash games have been preserved... some tens... hundreds of thousands?

However, there were some Flash games that connected to servers. For example, several Xgen games had online or multiplayer functionality. I am assuming those games were likely not preserved.

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

Moments ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Yes. I have it already. I am amazed by how comprehensively Flash games have been preserved... some tens... hundreds of thousands?

However, there were some Flash games that connected to servers. For example, several Xgen games had online or multiplayer functionality. I am assuming those games were likely not preserved.

Yea, it contains tons of Flashgames. But about the ones needed a server... i dont know if those are being able to be preserved, otherwise they needed a server for those games :/

• Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Weren't you the one that found that old Power Rangers in Space game "Red Ranger to the Rescue" on a search engine?  

Fun fact:  Flashpoints are those trial tested missions in Star Wars:  The Old Republic;)  

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Current Thought: How much does @Denim&Venöm know about professional wrestling? Does he have encyclopedic knowledge like, Jim Cornette? :huh:

I'd like to think I know more than the guy who almost caused The Young Bucks to retire from Wrestling. 

• Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, Kyoshi Frost Wolf said:

Sometimes I feel like an ant yelling from a mountaintop. Doesn't matter how loud I could ever be, I will never be heard.

I get that. Occasionally I'll go out to my backyard at night, and yell out to the universe "I'M SIGNIFICANT!!!" and 5 seconds later follow with "screamed the dust speck."

• Brohoof 1

TODAY IS THE MLP FORUMS BIRTHDAY?!?!?!? WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME THIS?!??!! HOW DO I TELL A FORUM HAPPY BIRTHDAY?!?!?!? WHO DO I CALL?!??!? WHOSE HOUSE WILL I BREAK INTO TO EAT THEIR CAKE?!?!?!?

I MUST HAVE THESE ANSWERS!!!!

Spoiler

Terrible jokes aside, Happy Birthday MLP Forums! I'm really glad to have you around in my life and for bringing everypony together.

• Brohoof 2
  • smile 2

Absolutely agree with Tim Cain saying that fans tend to be too destructive towards the creators of the media they enjoy. So many examples of this with Bethesda recently like how their lead writer Emil was getting death threats because of Starfield. I didn’t like Starfield personally but the way some people were acting over the game not meeting their expectations was crazy. 

Spoiler

IMG_2984.thumb.jpeg.c5cf807c09197a9369bb7873b6e2dc27.jpeg

• Sad 1