mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I love the endless sign in loop when I try to buy games from the ps store on mobile. As soon as I sign it, it takes me back to the page to the game I’m buying only to prompt me to sign in again. Endless loop of resigning in. If I buy them off the computer it doesn’t always go through correctly and causes my card to get put on hold. (It’ll charge my card as 0. Which throws a red flag up on my card). I literally can only successfully buy games digitally off of the PlayStation itself. Such a mess. So glad I don’t have those issues with Nintendo’s store.

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Pandora said:

what to do with works gift card as it's my bday soon but i don't feel like getting myself stuff lol

You should save it for when you really want to buy something. :pistachio:

I'm thinking about why the non-MLP Forums people follow me on DeviantArt when I haven't even interacted with 98% of them. :mlp_wat:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

I just remembered that @Totally Lyra has more days of Christmas after December 25th

which, I still DO NOT understand and I seriously think he just completely made up one year because he didn't want to take his decorations down. 

Edited by Sparklefan1234

48 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Anyone else having scrolling issues on mobile? My forums notifications keep getting stuck when I try to scroll down in the menu that pops up by hitting the bell.

Works fine on Android with Google Chrome.

I am thinking about how one thing can potentially fix another. I'll have to wait until Christmas Eve to replace something that has been bugging me for weeks now.

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Splashee said:

Works fine on Android with Google Chrome.

I am thinking about how one thing can potentially fix another. I'll have to wait until Christmas Eve to replace something that has been bugging me for weeks now.

Must be because of the new Apple update then

I wish I had my Switch charger with me. It’s always disappointing when I can’t replenish the battery for a while.

• Brohoof 2