mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

Absolutely 100% true. Best specia

100% AGREED!

4 minutes ago, Splashee said:

best MLP episode period (my opinion)...

That was unexpected and AWESOME! :pinkie: Like, out of ALL of Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls? :wau:

• Brohoof 2

TwilightSparkleSignature.jpg.0d055147cf8a9a07f168c1caa7755f71.jpg

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

That was unexpected and AWESOME! :pinkie: Like, out of ALL of Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls? :wau:

Yes, (thinking to stay on topic) because it has everything I want in a MLP show. Drama, action, comedy, songs, and epic emotional moments! It was the very thing that got me back into watching FIM in 2017 after quitting in FIM Season 4.

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Splashee said:

Yes, (thinking to stay on topic) because it has everything I want in a MLP show. Drama, action, comedy, songs, and epic emotional moments! It was the very thing that got me back into watching FIM in 2017 after quitting in FIM Season 4.

I think (wish) we could have gotten the full version of "Invisible"  from Forgotten Friendship and I'm sad that we never had the chance to hear it. :sunny:

51 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

I'm such a boring person lmao.

Same here. I feel like no matter what I do, I cannot keep people interested in conversations anymore.

Anyway, with that said, I'm thinking of what I should do with my growing video game backlog and what needs to be taken care of first.

(coming soon)

(edited)

I’m thinking of many things.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

25 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

I can't believe I misread a thread topic again :ButtercupLaugh:

I'm thinking that I'm SO HAPPY the "again" part of this post doesn't just happen to me! :please:

I’m thinking of my first time on MLP Forums and how fast the time has goneby since.

• Brohoof 3

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

1 hour ago, TheRockARooster said:

I’m thinking of my first time on MLP Forums and how fast the time has goneby since.

*Thinking* "Sparklefan is pretty old in forum years." :wacko:

3 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

Thinking about when I first joined the forums as well. 

*Thinking* "I wonder if she's thinking about her very first avatar that she ever used on a forum? I know I'm curious." :dash:

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

*Thinking* "I wonder if she's thinking about her very first avatar that she ever used on a forum? I know I'm curious." :dash:

Was it a pic of Silverstream? I am trying to remember.... Been so many changes since then :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Moments ago, Splashee said:

Was it a pic of Silverstream? I am trying to remember.... Been so many changes since then :huh:

Right? I think so but that's why I'm curious. :ooh:

• Brohoof 1

10 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I don't remember honestly, it was way back in 2018. Probably a pic of my OC Ocean Breeze :Thorax:

• Brohoof 3

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

Moments ago, Savygriffs said:

I don't remember honestly, it was way back in 2018. Probably a pic of my OC Ocean Breeze :Thorax:

I know what mine was minus the Hub logo: 

vlcsnap-00101.png

• Brohoof 1

51 minutes ago, Savygriffs said:

I thought you joined after me in 2019-2020 so I don't remember the earliest one.

• Brohoof 1

Thinking about YouTubing or going to bed..... Imagine having ads before bed just like YouTube has. That would be my dream life! :yeahno:

EDIT, sorry for the double post earlier:

Thinking about how amazingly cool and funny the new OpenAI Playground is. Too bad it costs money or else we would all be there right now playing with it :ButtercupLaugh: