Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Thinking that since winter is pretty much over and the forecast is all warm, my dry, cracked skin BETTER improve.

I'm thinking of what to do. It's too hot out to go for a walk,there's nothing going on here,and I don't feel like drawing.

Plus,I'm kinda bored of my games.

I was thinking bout a little white tank top sittin' right there in the middle by me, i was thinking bout a long kiss, man gotta get goin with a night like me, i know what i was feelin', but what was i thinkin?

I'm thinking of how often you'll actually be able to apply what you're currently learning in math class in your everyday life, post-graduation.

I'm thinking not very often.

If I may take a gander at why you think that, it's because you're not an engineer. :toldya:

Thinking about how I have to take the 10th grade state tests next week and knowing I'm gonna fail because I don't care at this point.

If I may take a gander at why you think that, it's because you're not an engineer. :toldya:

I'm thinking that most people aren't engineers. x )  I'm also thinking that AJ face resembles an orange.  And if you put these two together...  :toldya::blush:   It appears as though an orange is attempting to seduce an egg yolk.