Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

I started working on this problem yesterday at 4:30 PM.

It is now 5:30 PM, and I have yet to figure out how to get the right answer. One of these 18 equations must be wrong, but which? Ohh geez...

If you see me, please just walk on by, walk on by.

Forget my name and I'll forget it too.

Failed attempts at living simple lives, simple lives

Are what keep me coming back to you~

God I love Rise Against...

Just realised that my character in Skyrim has no combat sounds (grunts and all that). How long has that been the case? I just found out not too long ago, when I went to install a cute voice mod (but even without it; no sound). :confused: I wonder if that can be fixed, somehow ...

I'm just thinking whether not I still should keep my promise. I made a promise to PelleK a while back that he would always be my hero no matter what. However, today he did something really mean though. My comment was in the top five of his first replies on his status on Twitter. Well, he put a favorite every single one of those statuses and pretty much just ignored mine. Like, wtf? It made me cry so hard that I couldn't even breathe. It took a while for Gotcharocka to finally get to me and eventually cheer me up enough to stop me.

So now, I just... I don't know. I'm hurt, and I just feel like I can't trust him. It really cut deep. I was so upset that I almost felt like self-harming again. Yeah, I know what you are thinking... that's going overboard. It's really not when you cherish some as your hero more than you do your own life. I just don't know what I should do. I'd hate to just drop him like a rock because I'm really not that kind of person, especially not to someone who's helped me so much either. I just... I don't know.

(edited)

I'm not 100% sure why I came back here. :/

I guess to get away from an rp partner on tumblr who was annoying the crap out of me.

Edited by EverSeenABlackRose

I'm thinking about how lonely I feel right now. And that has been hitting me hard for the past few days now. My current friends are just not cutting it, I think I need some new friends or at least a girlfriend.