mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

Yeah I don’t think I could ever discuss other people I’m interested in with an ex. That’s too weird to me.

• smile 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

Another reason I want to be done is because I’m tired of my relatives recommending me jobs I’m technically qualified for, but don’t want to do and also I know they’ll be done with me in a few weeks.

Qualified doesn’t mean best for the job.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

Gee, why can't things be this easy twice in a row?

50 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

I wish there were still airworthy Tomcats flying, besides the few Iran tries to keep running.

Tomcats!!!?!?! Those are the BOMB! I got obsessed with them when I watched Top Gun several years back. Variable-sweep wing, that wide look, incredible speed and capability, it is the master of air-to-air combat. Iran really showed its enemies what an aircraft it is.

I had read/seen somewhere about how in the end it wouldn't have made much of a difference scrapped or not, given smuggling of parts from here to there.

I've seen a number of display F14s, but... as none are in flying condition, never flying IRL. Tragic that it couldn't get the same treatment as its siblings the F15 and F16 and lived on longer. You can thank Dick Cheney for its demise as well :maud: ...

Edited by DubWolf
  • Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1

img-18807-1-EVnkzff.png

Sig by Wolf, Handwriting by SparklingSwirls

7 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I'm thinking about the Nightmare Night a couple of years ago when Nightmare Moon "banished" a bunch of users, including me. :ooh:

:toldya: oh dear

• Shocked 1