mega thread What are you thinking?

Tabe

My dislike to football, it ruined me alot, specially Euros championship and World Cup, ENgland uable to win it and people sterotype it alot, ENgland don't win, Other countries does always happen (Does it always happen). 

Also angry about UK ELections result as well as Mayoral election result in London and West Yorkshire.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Very bad day to work for Crowdstrike lol. I have a feeling they’re about to lose a lot of clients. Can’t let a mistake of this magnitude happen, complete systematic failure on their part.

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
Reword
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

6 hours ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Star Wars gaming or bed making.  What'll come first?  

Bed making, because you'll be playing it while also feeling comfortable! :-D

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

Portrait paintings of people from the past. Though many of them are impressive, I wonder about how accurate they are to the actual person.

For instance, this man: Austrian Emperor Ferdinand I.

image.thumb.png.640763350139d104e25cd2117ad2ba66.png

Painting is impressive, but surely the painter must have exaggerated his forehead size, as it must not have been that big. But, then there is a photograph of this Emperor, and it was actually an accurate depiction of him.

000ferdinand5.jpg

• Brohoof 4
  • smile 1

(edited)

Going on other forums makes me realize just how active this one really is. Even just the show discussion topics are way more active than other forums, it’s pretty impressive. Only one I’ve seen that’s as active is the DCS/ED forums, and those have the advantage of being the main communication platform for a game and it’s development team so it’s not exactly an apples to apples comparison. FanVerse seems active too but it’s a huge amalgamation of various topics and fandoms so again not a 1-1 comparison.

Also, I found this post when browsing forums, MLP is impossible to avoid, still shows up on random sites even today.

Spoiler

IMG_0052.thumb.jpeg.54ac89555fce89d42324678977fea938.jpeg

Edited by Iforgotmybrain
Reword
  • Brohoof 3

5 hours ago, Luna the Great of all the Russias said:

Portrait paintings of people from the past. Though many of them are impressive, I wonder about how accurate they are to the actual person.

For instance, this man: Austrian Emperor Ferdinand I.

Painting is impressive, but surely the painter must have exaggerated his forehead size, as it must not have been that big. But, then there is a photograph of this Emperor, and it was actually an accurate depiction of him.

Have you done a Google search for pictures of him? They are all like that! Must be true then. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Ah. Playing a long intense game of TF2 where two teams were about equal in skill. The game has already been taking place a long time by the time I joined. There were people on voice chat trying to strategize with one another, and were very focused on the game. After nearly an hour of intense fighting, close losses, my team finally won the game in the end. Santa Claus, who was on the enemy team that lost, was so angry that he turned on CAPS LOCK, and posted racist statements, to which everyone, including myself, was so shocked and disappointed that the Santa Claus would say such things.

Truly a magnificent game, and the perfect way to conclude it. 

5 hours ago, Tropical Melody said:

Have you done a Google search for pictures of him? They are all like that! Must be true then. :laugh:

Yes. I was looking for images of Mozart and other classical composers, which then led me to look through images of Austrian emperors.

7 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Going on other forums makes me realize just how active this one really is. Even just the show discussion topics are way more active than other forums, it’s pretty impressive. Only one I’ve seen that’s as active is the DCS/ED forums, and those have the advantage of being the main communication platform for a game and it’s development team so it’s not exactly an apples to apples comparison. FanVerse seems active too but it’s a huge amalgamation of various topics and fandoms so again not a 1-1 comparison.

Also, I found this post when browsing forums, MLP is impossible to avoid, still shows up on random sites even today.

Reveal hidden contents

IMG_0052.thumb.jpeg.54ac89555fce89d42324678977fea938.jpeg

I assume forums as a means of communication has largely been replaced by Reddit and Discord for most people. Though there are still some active ones. For example, the PC-focused forums of Linus Tech Tips and Tom's Hardware are still active.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I got several things done today, however, some family issues came up last second and now the next three days are going to be packed. In case I don't reply to messages until next week- I hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Edited by Starlight Serenade
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

14 minutes ago, Starlight Serenade said:

I got several things done today, however, some family issues came up last second and now the next three days are going to be packed. In case I don't reply to messages until next week- I hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Take care buddy:fluttershy:  Don't get too overwhelmed.  

• Brohoof 1

My diet is officially over and I'm thinking about raiding the fridge. There's a bunch of leftover cardboard pizza in there and I think I'll introduce it to my taste buds. 

• Shocked 1
  • smile 2
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 1

A whole week of night shifts ahead... I'm getting tired just thinking about it :scoots:

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1
  • Hugs 2

28 minutes ago, Nitobit said:

A whole week of night shifts ahead... I'm getting tired just thinking about it :scoots:

Dude they keep cutting hours to the point of why even work at that place :pip-err:

Need to keep cleaning.....

• Brohoof 1
  • Sad 1

On 2024-07-29 at 3:13 AM, Dreambiscuit said:

My diet is officially over and I'm thinking about raiding the fridge. There's a bunch of leftover cardboard pizza in there and I think I'll introduce it to my taste buds. 

I reloaded few drinks into my fridge a few hours ago:secret:  

• Brohoof 1
  • smile 1

I noticed that I am very different from other people. I have noticed this for a long time, but today I realized that even among strange people I am stranger than they are. I will give an example of how I differ from others: I am a hermit in life. It's not even that I did not have friends before, but that I want to live in the forest far away from everyone. And never meet people. I have long been drawn to the forest and I will definitely live there someday.

Another difference between me and others is that I often think like a machine. Sometimes it is difficult for me to understand people. The way of thinking and the way of life of most people is alien to me. I also cannot understand some abstract concepts. I think life is simple, but people complicate it. The day before I read a fanfic, it was about a fighting machine with AI that ended up in Equestria. There, with the help of magic, they made a soul for her. Now she is trying to understand the way of life of organic beings. I feel about the same as this machine.

Another difference, although I'm not sure if others have the same problem, I can reply to private messages on this forum, but I can't write first. I managed to send a private message once, but it was very difficult for me. I couldn't even sleep after I sent the message. I was very worried about this message, I didn't know what they would answer. Although I only asked something about learning English in this message. I knew that I wrote this message to a good person, but I was still worried.

There are some other differences that distinguish me from many other people. I will not describe all of them, but I will say one more thing: I hate TikTok and similar apps. All TikTok videos are useless. Most of the videos lead to degradation. I saw several TikTok videos about astronomy and there were a lot of lies. Therefore, I believe that TikTok and similar apps lead to degradation.

• Hugs 3