Acoustic Cloud

your work is wonderful!  so nice and freeformed! -is jealous-

im definitely IN this!

Username: SweetJeans88

OC Name: Imaginary Ink

OC Race:  Unicorn male

Picture: 

imaginaryink_zps5a2558c7.png

Description:  Velvety purple coat, with dark aqua eyes and dark blue liquidy mane/tail that apparently defies gravity and perpetually moves...
Personality: fantasy author, bit of a flirt, intelligent and kindhearted--when he's struck with an epiphany and is compelled to write, he gets snippy about interruptions.  He is constantly looking for inspiration in everyday things for his work.
CutieMark: upside down question mark wreathed in "invisibility" dotted lines.

thank you so much and i look forward to your finished piece!

• Brohoof 1

your work is wonderful!  so nice and freeformed! -is jealous-

im definitely IN this!

Username: SweetJeans88

OC Name: Imaginary Ink

OC Race:  Unicorn male

Picture: 

img-2475325-1-imaginaryink_zps5a2558c7.p

Description:  Velvety purple coat, with dark aqua eyes and dark blue liquidy mane/tail that apparently defies gravity and perpetually moves...

Personality: fantasy author, bit of a flirt, intelligent and kindhearted--when he's struck with an epiphany and is compelled to write, he gets snippy about interruptions.  He is constantly looking for inspiration in everyday things for his work.

CutieMark: upside down question mark wreathed in "invisibility" dotted lines.

thank you so much and i look forward to your finished piece!

Cute username x3 And OC!

I got ya on the roster.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sweet Celestia this sounds epic! And by golly you've got talent! ;)

Username: Felix

OC Name: Mike

OC Race: Pegasus

Picture:

img-2502621-1-jnUl51P.png

img-2502621-2-FpElGDI.jpg

Description: A light sand-ish brown coat with a brown mane, and a tail the same color but with a lighter brown streak running down the center. He has emerald green eyes, and freckles on one side of his face.

Personality: I think it's obvious, but to emphasize: Huge Nintendo nerd! He's also a rather silly pony. Bit of a joker but a sweet and lovable pony overall! ;)

CutieMark: A classic game controller attached to a rainbow being painted by a paintbrush

Edited by FeIix
  • Brohoof 2

Oboi, yes please.

Username: Stormwing

OC Name: Stormwing

Picture: Look at my profile image, and in my sig under the image, go to the link. Alternate photo.

Description: Floofy hair. Normal sized. Bit thinner than the usual pony. The most purest blue for the main mane (hue), and a solid black for the alternate color.
Personality: Storm has a bubbly personality, much like that of Pinkie Pie. Sort of shy, though. Steely grey coat.
Cutie Mark: Dark grey cloud with three yellow lightning bolts.

Thank you! c:

• Brohoof 1

@,

i'll go with my Ponysona, everything is the signature btw

OC Name: Doc. Volt (Doctor Electron Volt is the full name)

OC Race:  Pegasus

Picture: 2ush1qc.jpg

Description:Volt is a blue stallion Pegasus, slightly shorter than other ponies but still a normal one for size and weight.

His mane and tail are brown on the outer side, while the inner side is yellow, the same electric yellow of his cutie mark and his eyes.

He doesn’t like to stay without clothes very much, he usually wears an old and ruined black leather jacket

When he works, Volt usually straps some elastic black insulating tape on all of his legs, to both prevent sweat dripping on his devices and to hold his Multimeter and tools.

Personality:Volt is pretty much easy going with everypony, he just hates changelings and he can’t trust them since the incident.

He may try to look cold and calculator, after all, he still is an engineer, but he can’t deny to himself some fun or a party with friends.

He is usually cold blooded, trying to plan more steps away before acting, but on critical situations, he can easily lose his rational mind and acts on instincts.

He can easy stand an offence and simply ignore it.

If he has a friend to care of, he will never step back, willing to lose his life for the other, without any second thought.

He knows that he is not a special pony and that he is pretty much worthless, but still he will try to act optimistic if somepony is in need, seeing a way out in everything bad that happens and trying to cheer up like he can. Hope is the last thing that dies for Volt.

CutieMark:  An artificial lighting with two electric stars

• Brohoof 2

Username: Blue Arctic

OC Name: Iskra

OC Race: Earth Pony

Picture: OmYyONM.png
Description: Light blue coat with white mane and tail, green eyes, strips in one of her legs.

Personality: She's fast, do some confusions with other ponies, but she help it each other to have a pacific live.
She's only a filly, but act like a old one, like her old sister, Sweet Pen

CutieMark: She doesn't have a cutie mark yet.

• Brohoof 2

@@Doc. Volt

Nice to see someone actually fill this thing out with a robust amount of information. Volt will be a really fun one to draw. 

@

Very cute OC, to clarify, she is an earth pony but has some floaty wings?

6 more Oc's and everyone will be in a raffle for a poster!

@,

ah ah thx XD well there ar emore info on his page but nevermind, anyway, if you want his evil version XD

2upqlvb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

, here you go, and thanks! ^^

Username: Artemis

OC Name: Silhouette

OC Race: Unicorn

CutieMark: A candlestick that holds two candles at different heights. (see example picture)

Picture: Drawn by @Casy:

tumblr_n3sa331FTN1sor6xuo1_1280.png

And this one by @Kelisah, though without cutie mark:

silhouette_by_kelisah-d7bh3pf.png

Personality: Since he's somewhere between an OC and a ponysona, he loves coffee, as I do. He can frequently be spotted drinking a cup. You could depict him doing that, if you'd like. :P

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

, here you go, and thanks! ^^

Username: Artemis

OC Name: Silhouette

CutieMark: A candlestick that holds two candles at different heights. (see example picture)

Picture: Drawn by @Casy:

img-2512072-1-tumblr_n3sa331FTN1sor6xuo1

And this one by @Kelisah, though without cutie mark:

img-2512072-2-silhouette_by_kelisah-d7bh

Personality: Since he's somewhere between an OC and a ponysona, he loves coffee, as I do. He can frequently be spotted drinking a cup. You could depict him doing that, if you'd like. :P

He's adorable x3 

Thank you thank you for adding to this menagerie. 

*Boops name into fancy list

5 more and we get a poster in the raffle!

Edited by Rainbow Dashey
  • Brohoof 1

Username :DaSlipknotBrony/ DaScottishBrony ( i tend to change it) 

OC Name: DJ-F3Z
Oc Race: Pegasus
Cutiemark: A Red Fez 
Picture : 

post-24238-0-43188900-1394654113_thumb.j

Personality: Fez can be friendly and kind, she gets very exited easily, and she enjoys the company of friends.

Could you maybe have her hugging someone, i don't know who though...

• Brohoof 2

Username :DaSlipknotBrony/ DaScottishBrony ( i tend to change it) 

OC Name: DJ-F3Z

Oc Race: Pegasus

Cutiemark: A Red Fez 

Picture : 

post-24238-0-43188900-1394654113_thumb.j

Personality: Fez can be friendly and kind, she gets very exited easily, and she enjoys the company of friends.

Could you maybe have her hugging someone, i don't know who though...

I won't update name changes, so what you have now will be on the list.

Great OC, should be a fun one.

And I'll do my best to honor that request, implying I see it when I reread all of these before I draw.

• Brohoof 1

Username: Commander Hurricane

OC Name:  Com

OC Race: Earth Pony

Picture: lXmjEC0.jpg
Description: Mane/tail is red and pink with the ends brown. Coat colour is a creamy yellow. Eyes are red. She is older than the CMC, but younger than the main 6.
Cutie mark: A zap apple.

Edited by Commander Hurricane
  • Brohoof 1

Username: galaxies

OC Name: amethyst star

OC Race: unicorn

Picture: (Not required if you don't have one) ezimba13123173689000.png
Description: purple coat, blue mane, purple hoofbands
Personality: (Just use this if there is something unique that they do that may not be obvious in your picture) shy, but happy and outgoing most of the time.
CutieMark: a star and a moon

Username: HeartFeltPuma23

OC Name: Unfortunately He doesn't have one yet (I have to finish his whole story and I can't come up with a good name  :unsure: )

Picture: post-18658-0-25663100-1397935476_thumb.jpg
Description: Red fur,deep brown eyes,two black spots,one on the muzzle and one on his forehead. A little note,could you do his mane dark brown?
Personality: Lonely but friendly,likes to read a lot.
CutieMark: The image shows it,just a black ink stain.

• Brohoof 1

Username: Phoenix Flam

OC Name: Phoenix. Phoenix Flame

OC Race: Alicorn

at_home__at_work_by_phoenixflam-d7f5hbc.

When out and about he is a normal pony, but when help is needed he armors up and jumps to action.

Description: White body, Red ish eyes, black streak in mane, dipped black tail.and black tipped feathers.

Can sometimes be seen with Phoenix Feathers growing out behind his right ear.

Cutie mark: (Protector of the Elements)

phoenix_flame_s_cutie_mark_by_phoenixfla

Edited by Phoenix Flam

OC Name: Unfortunately He doesn't have one yet (I have to finish his whole story and I can't come up with a good name :unsure:

I would have said shadow forge but that doesn't really go with the cutie mark.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope its ok I add another OC to the mix, though if it is too late I understand.

Username: Macklin

OC Name: Winter Raven

Picture: https://mlpforums.com/uploads/0e47900089baa65da1c4f10e42f45008.png
Description: A dark blue pegasus with white stripes in his mane and tail. His mane is long and he wears it to the side usually covering one eye.
Personality: Quiet, timid, though not fearful he just likes things to be quiet and calm and will try to not be teh center of attention or calamity.
CutieMark: A Raven flying with 3 big snow flakes around it

• 2 weeks later...

Username: Sapphiredragoon

OC Name: Sapphire Radiance

Picture: not available
Description:sapphire has a long Curly mane and tail her mane is a light icy blue with a pink streak in it same with her tail she has Azure blue eyes and her coat is dark blue
Personality: Sapphire is a Kind and sweet mare who loves to play with animals

Cutiemark: a Crescent moon with a Sapphire beside it

Even though I don't really come around here much anymore, this project is still open and I'm still adding OC's.
Prizes as well as the finished project are still aimed for August; don't forget to send more in by then!

I just added a few people to the list as well as updated the numbers; 8 more OC's and we'll have a second wall-poster in the prize raffle!

• Brohoof 2

i didnt want to be greedy, buuuutttt since youre in need of more--sweet jeans please! =D

OC Name: Sweet Jeans
OC Race: earth pony
Description: 

coat colour: Denim/pale blue
Mane/Tail colour: VERY dark purple/blue/black can be substituted for aesthetic reasons. braided or loose and long is fine. curly when down.
Cutie Mark: Lavender pocket with a pink heart "patch" on it that is often polka-dotted
Eye Colour: Same lavender as pocket.
Misc: white hooves, sometimes depicted with hair on fetlocks.. looks like long tattered bell-bottoms. realistic horse comparisons... probably a friesian/arabian mix. i like the sleek pertness of an arabian, but the fresian has beautiful hair.
Picture : 

i couldnt choose just one D:  these were my faves of what ive been given, and they did so good! (better at capturing her than me and shes my ponysona?!)

artling:post-8581-0-18547900-1401176618.jpg
Flaret:post-8581-0-86163800-1401176621_thumb.jpg
crystal Rose <3:post-8581-0-33219900-1401177084_thumb.png
and silverwisp x3post-8581-0-58013100-1401176849_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1