Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Shadow the Hedgehog: Hero, Villain, or Something Else?

Ignore Me

Is Shadow the Hedgehog really a hero, or is he a villain? Or is he something else entirely? Personally, I feel he's his own hedgehog, doing what he believes to be right. He saved the planet after trying to destroy it, he saved it again from aliens by following his own heart.

I agree with your thoughts, Shadow. He does as he pleases and when he decides on what he thinks is the right course of action, no matter what it is, he'll see it through to the end and may Celestia have mercy on your soul if you get in his way.

He's whatever you want him to be, according to his own game. :D

You wanna save the world? Go ahead. You wanna conquer it and rule it as the "superior robot race"? Do it! You wanna destroy the planet? That's fine too. :P

• 8 years later...
On 3/11/2012 at 9:09 AM, Ignore Me said:

Is Shadow the Hedgehog really a hero, or is he a villain? Or is he something else entirely? Personally, I feel he's his own hedgehog, doing what he believes to be right. He saved the planet after trying to destroy it, he saved it again from aliens by following his own heart.

He is... popular.
That's the thing about Sonic, too many side characters that become more popular than Sonic himself. >_>