Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Land Of Power

DashieHeart

Before steel could reply she went back over to hank and celestia he stayed in the dark shadows as he followed them he wanted to talk to moonbeam more but he wasn't much for groups he could handle two or three ponies around him but not when he knew nothing about them

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh hey. Where did that pegasus go? I kinda left him. Ugh, you guys made me go totally brain-missing." Moon Beam said, looking in all directions, searching for the pony she had left. "Uhm, I guess him and his weirdo, alicorn-but-pegasus friend went to go 'keep the streets clean'. Well that's bogus. I kinda liked them." she said, giving her prettiest smile.

Steel heard her and contemplated showing himself but before he could a group of ponies surrounded celestia hank and moonbeam all wearing identical cloaks with a bloody hoof print on it steel recognized the mark on the cloaks

The lead pony looked at celestia and bowed "we're here to take you don't make this difficult" he said

Steel flew by aires "order of the crevice". Steel die bombed in "well well well the order if the crevice it's been to long" steel said

Aries landed pulling out his katana "mugen unsheathe" Aries said running his hoof down its length the blade let of a faint glow

"Well that's bogus. But really, you should be more fun-making. Then maybe you wouldn't seem so scary, you know?" Moon Beam said, looking at Steel. 

"Hey, he's actually kind of cute.." she thought. Then, she heard Celestia talking to her.

"Stay with you? In Canterlot? That'd be amazing!" Moon Beam said, flying back to Hank and Celestia. 

celestia smiles "i know." she smiles "i can get you a room with your friend and yourself."

Steel heard her and contemplated showing himself but before he could a group of ponies surrounded celestia hank and moonbeam all wearing identical cloaks with a bloody hoof print on it steel recognized the mark on the cloaks

The lead pony looked at celestia and bowed "we're here to take you don't make this difficult" he said

Steel flew by aires "order of the crevice". Steel die bombed in "well well well the order if the crevice it's been to long" steel said

Aries landed pulling out his katana "mugen unsheathe" Aries said running his hoof down its length the blade let of a faint glow

celestia holds moonbeam close as hank took a protective stance as his left eye quickly flickered different colors and soon it was all of it on one eye as 12 holograms appeared "why do you want us?"

The lead stallion laughed "we don't want you only celestia now hand her over" he said then he turned to steel "offer still stands your brother wants you to join us"

Steel looked at hank "don't stallion the order is very strong you best let the pros handle them" steel said as he pulled out his dagger them he looked at the lead stallion "I no longer have a brother" steel said

The lead stallion laughed "we don't want you only celestia now hand her over" he said then he turned to steel "offer still stands your brother wants you to join us"

Steel looked at hank "don't stallion the order is very strong you best let the pros handle them" steel said as he pulled out his dagger them he looked at the lead stallion "I no longer have a brother" steel said

hank looks at stell. "its not like im going to fight back. im just going to protect my mare friend!" he said and looks at him "i will do anything to protect her. and my new friend moon beam!" he said as he watches them "why do you want celestia for anyways?" he asked them

Steel rolled his eyes "your no good to her dead so stay out if the way and as for why they want her I can answer that somepony with a lot of money wants her dead or they want something from her either way all that matters to the order is bits and whoever asked for this has a lot" steel said

The stallion sighed "you talk to much" he said then he lashes out at steel but steel blocked it "only chance turn yourselves in or die" steel said

((Moon Beam is still going to have her curse in this, but now she can control it))

Moon Beam watched the ponies that had encircled them. She turned her head, looking at all of them. She focused, and an eye screen came into her vision. Now she could see the information on this "Order of the Crevice".

She moved away from Celestia, and glared at the ponies as her eye screen faded just enough for her to see. 

"You want the princess? Go ahead, try me. I've been looking for an interesting fight all day. Something.. bubbly." Moon Beam said, grinning on the last word. She had gone from pretty bubblehead to warrior in seconds, ready to fight. 

Her eyes flashed red for a millisecond, and she smiled wider.

Steel growled " you don't know the order so back up" steel said "Aries Let's do this"

Aries nodded and his sword seemed to turn into pure light and grew and sliced the on of the ponies in half

Steel was fast and had stabbed two in the head

The rest retaliated with daggers and swords of their own soon they had steel and Aries back to back as they fought

"And you don't know me. So why don't you shut your mouth, stallion." Moon Beam said, shooting him a look.

As the two were circled by ponies, she ran towards them and jumped into the air, snapping her wings open, letting blades extend from them. As she fell, she nose-dived and spun towards the group, hitting two of the ponies with her blades. She then landed gracefully, then flipped her mane from her face and looked at the stallion, smiling mockingly. 

Moon Beam then quickly turned to one of the ponies who was ready to attack her. She jumped at him, pulling out a dagger simultaneously. She pinned him to the ground with one hoof, and with the dagger in the other, stabbed him in the stomach. 

"I'm not the pretty bubblehead you thought I was, stallion." she said as she looked up, staying vigilant.

celestia and hank get down from the battle as they watched in awe as the holograms scanned them watching them closely to learn all their moves. "i hope that this will be done. celestia shouldnt die." he said with a frown as he kept a shield over celestia to protect her from any harm.

celestia frowns "who would hate me.."

Steel rolled his eyes "I never thought you was but these guys aren't the real threat" steel said as they finished the last of them "show your self death jester" steel called and faintly at first everyone could hear laughing and it grew louder and louder till everypony could see a stallion wearing a hat with bells and a mask made if ponies bones and skin "that was great" he said laughing some more

Steel rolled his eyes "I never thought you was but these guys aren't the real threat" steel said as they finished the last of them "show your self death jester" steel called and faintly at first everyone could hear laughing and it grew louder and louder till everypony could see a stallion wearing a hat with bells and a mask made if ponies bones and skin "that was great" he said laughing some more

celestia shakes seeing the stallion and backs up "you want me dead?!" she asked shocked. obviously scared.

hank frowns "i wan protect you princess." he said and sighs "just leave her alone.. she shouldnt die." he said and stands infront of celestia protectivly

"Oh hey! A jester! Are you going to perform for us?" Moon Beam mocked, smiling a pretty smile.

Her eye screen came back into view, and she focused on it, looking at the jester. She kept a casual look on her face, trying not to give away what she was doing. The only thing to indicate what she was doing was the tiny movements of her eyes, which were extremely subtle. 

She watched her eye screen intently, reading every bit of information that showed up on the jester.

The jester laughed "of course I will mare" he said laughing then without warning lashed out at hank with a throwing knife aiming it right at his heart "and my dear celestia I don't want you dead but somepony does I'm merely the one that's being paid to do the deed"

Moon Beam saw the glint of the knife, and her eye screen quickly faded. She snapped out the wing closest to Hank, sending one of her own blades flying. It hit the knife just in time, stopping it from hitting the pony. 

"Oh, bubbly! Try something else, this is fun." Moon Beam said eagerly, smiling brightly at the jester. 

She hadn't gotten much information yet, but she knew she needed to stay alert. She'd have to do her research later.

Hank was ready for the blade as he closed is eyes. He opened an eye when he didn't feel the blade and sighs in relief. "Celestia. We need to go." He said.

CeleCelestia nods and backs up heading to the chariot and she frowns "i can't leave moon beam." She said with a frown

Steel smiled "is that your best you got death jester" steel said sending his own throwing knives at him

Death jester laughed as two chains cane from his sleeve and blocked the knives and laughed he sent one chain at moonbeam and another at steel both had blades on the ends

"I'll be fine, Celestia. Go." Moon Beam said calmly, keeping her eyes on the jester. 

Her eyes flashed red quickly, and the chain dropped in front of her. She kept a pretty smile on her face, yet almost completely dropped the pretty act. 

"How come we haven't met before? You're totally bubbly." she said, taking a step towards the jester. "Aren't you having fun? I know I am." 

The jester laughed "ohhh so much fun" ((if you played skyrim he sounds like Cicero)) "I can't wait to see the pretty corpse you make"

Steel dodged the chain and caught it he yanked it hard causing death jester to flip and fly to him then steel kicked

Areis smiled "mugen illusion one" and he slashed the air and the death jester began screaming in pain

"Well, I would make a pretty corpse, wouldn't I?" Moon Beam asked, using her pretty laugh. She then watched as Steel and Aries fought him, smiling her pretty smile the whole time. She was actually quite amused with this little encounter, since she hadn't done anything of very much interest for a while.

"So, seems like you two know this weirdo with the hat?" she asked, looking at Steel and Aries.

"Mugen illusion two" Aries said and slashed agin this time the jester began slashing about on his body as if trying to kill something that was crawling on him he made many cut and bleed out "mugen sheath" Aries slid his hoof reverse the way he normally did then he turned to moonbeam "yes he was death jester" Aries said keeping his horn hidden

Steel nodded and he out his daggers away "yes I knew him he's death jester a psychopath that spent his whole life with the order"

celestia and hank ran to the carriage as celestia looks at moon beam "you know where to find us." she said with a smile "please come and stay. it would be an honor." she said as the carriage takes off with hank and celestia to bring them to safety from anymore harm 

"Of course. I'll see you soon!" Moon Beam called to Hank and Celestia, turning back to the three ponies.

She watched as the jester gradually killed himself. She stared with a vacant expression on her face. 

"So not pretty-making.." she said, looking back up to the Steel and Aries. "Well uhm, I might as well get going. I don't want to keep them waiting for too long." Moon Beam closed her eyes, and her wings began to glow. Soon, the blades that had extended from them disappeared, and she opened her eyes again. 

"But, this was.. bubbly." she said, smiling a pretty smile. "I hope to see you again soon. Maybe the next time won't be so," she looked down at the jester's body, lying lifeless on the ground. "death-making." she said nervously, then looked up again. 

Steel sighed "I doubt it id have a constant companion and his name is death" steel said "anyways you best get going"

Arris nodded "death follows us like a lost puppy looking for scrapes so if we do meet again it'll surely bring about more death for you to witness" arris said