Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Land Of Power

DashieHeart

Steel smiled when she said she would come and he followed her down to the others " alright so are we going or what I want to get Astrid there before she wakes up

Astrid started to stir but stayed asleep

Aries nodded "I'm ready to go at anytime" Aires said

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crimson heart turns to Hank and looks at him in confusion, "Um, h-hello... Where are your wings and horn? Or, did something happen to them?" She shakes her head and kicks the ground, "Where are my manners? I'm Crimson Heart, what's your name?" She looks around, trying not to focus on her embarrassment.

hank smiles "i am hank!" he said with a smile "im a normal pony!" he said "an earth pony. Princess Celestia should be here anytime soon." he said with a smile as he looks around "this place looks so cool!"

celestia went through the portal and smiles "wow hank. already making a friend?"

Aires looked at steel and nodded "I'll see you on the other side"aires said as he stepped through the portal he smiled "it's good to be home" he said with a smile

Steel nodded as Aries stepped trough the portal he looked at moonbeam " mares first" steel said

hank smiles "i am hank!" he said with a smile "im a normal pony!" he said "an earth pony. Princess Celestia should be here anytime soon." he said with a smile as he looks around "this place looks so cool!"

celestia went through the portal and smiles "wow hank. already making a friend?"

Crimson blinks a few times, "An... Earth... Pony? What is an earth pony? Are... Where have you come from?" She looks at Celestia, obviously relieved to see a pony whose form she recognizes, "Um... Hi there. I'm Crimson Heart, what's your name?" She says, beginning to ignore the strange unknown to speak with somepony recognizable.

Crimson blinks a few times, "An... Earth... Pony? What is an earth pony? Are... Where have you come from?" She looks at Celestia, obviously relieved to see a pony whose form she recognizes, "Um... Hi there. I'm Crimson Heart, what's your name?" She says, beginning to ignore the strange unknown to speak with somepony recognizable.

hank smiles "i came from canterlot. another location in equestria. and an earth pony is a pony without a horn and wings."

celestia smiles "im princess Celestia, i am Hanks marefriend." she blushes "i am the ruler of equestria." she said "well. one of the rulers. i co rule with my sister luna."

Arires looked at crimson uninterested he looked wound waiting for steel and Astrid to come through the portal he kept his eyes peeled for Anypony he knew before leaving for equsetria he didn't see Anypony and sighed he wasn't much for just waiting

Moon Beam looked at Steel and gave a devious grin. 

"Then you should go first." She gigged, then stepped through to portal, immediately seeing Celestia and Hank talking to an alicorn.

"Why, hello!" she said enthusiastically, walking up the pony. She smiled warmly, staring up at the alicorn with interest in her eyes.

"I'm Moon Beam. What's your name?" 

Steel smiled and followed her trough the portal he seen moonbeam talking to an alicorn steel walked up to them and nodded "hello" steel said "my name is still and the filly in my back is Astrid"

Aires stepped up behind steel "hello I'm Aries" arris said

Astrid stirred again but stayed asleep you could hear her mumble about toys and her daddy

Moon Beam looked at Astrid and giggled. It'd been a long time since she had seen such a small filly, and thought that she was quite adorable.

"Uhm, I know it must be weird to see so many, non-alicorns..." she said, looking back at the alicorn and smiling nervously. 

Steel looked at the alicorn waiting for a reply he turned to Aries " well Aries you said you have a home here if like to he there so Astrid can sleep with out being woken up and moved about" steel said arises nodded "it's this way" Aries said "it was. Ice to meet you"

• 2 weeks later...

Moon Beam blinked, and watched her eyescreen come into view. She scanned the area, hearing little pings and watching points pop up in her vision. She smiled, twitching her tail every so often. She was reading little tidbits of information on different things in the area. She wanted to know as much as she could about this land before they went anywhere. Suddenly, she stopped looking around, and her eyes rested on something in the distance. She blinked away her eyescreen.

"Hey, do you see that, Steel?" she asked, pointing to two alicorns. "A ping popped up about them, but I didn't read it. None of the other alicorns had any pings about them, so they must be important." Moon Beam said, still staring off, her eyes narrowing. "You should come with me to talk to them. They look a bit.. familiar, to me.." She then lifted into the air and flew off towards to alicorns.

Steel nodded and liked at Aries "you'll have to. Follow" steel said

((Would it be alright if aires is known and is basically exiled because if his war and fighting magic))

Aries nodded and followed Astrid sleeping in his back he had moved her there when steel went to fly off

((sounds cool))

Moon Beam landed next to the alicorns, who looked down at her with both confusion and shock. 

"Hey! Uhm, sorry to interrupt you two, but, you came up on my eyescreen. I wanted to talk to you about that, and also about why you seem so familiar to me." she blurted excitedly. 

The alicorns stared at her for a while, then finally, the mare smiled and spoke up.

"Well hello there. Before we begin talking about all that, I would like to introduce myself. I am Luna Violette, which is French for violet moon." she said.

"And I'm Luna Trace, French for moon track." the stallion said, not sounding or looking too happy.

"I'm Moon Beam, but you could call me Moon or Moonie if you'd like. Hey, we all have 'moon' in our names. That's so cool..." Moon Beam said, smiling happily.

Steel followed and landed by moonbeam he nodded to them " I'm stained steel" steel said without a smile he wasn't fond if new ponies

Aries stopped a few feet away knowing that most knew about him and that he was exiled for his magics so me they where war magics

Moon Beam turned to Steel as he landed, and her smile widened. She didn't expect him to follow her, but was glad that he did.

"You can call me Violette if you would like. And most ponies just call him Trace." Violette said.

"Okay. But, are you two, like famous or royal? Usually that's the only way any ping will show up about somepony. Unless they are of some special significance to me.." she said, bringing up her eye screen as she spoke.

"Well no, we are far from either." Violette said, laughing.

"That's not completely true. We are descendants." Trace said, sounding yet again, very bored. 

"Maybe that's why." Moon Beam was looking over her eye screen and all the information that popped up, her tail flicking continuously.

"Far descendants though. However, that's the main reason are names are French. Ponies who aren't royal at all usually have names more common to their home town, which I mean, is pretty obvious I guess. That does happen everywhere, doesn't it?" Violette said.

"Yeah, mostly. But trends with foreign names are common where we come from. But, there is something about you two being royally connected. However, I don't think that's why you guys had a ping..." Moon Beam said, trailing off a bit.

"Well, why would we have one?" Trace asked, sounding more interested now.

"We're related.." Moon Beam said, looking up at the two as her eye screen faded.

hank went walking around as he let Princess Celestia walk around and talk to ponies as she walked with crimson heart.

Hank looked down as he saw moon beam with the other group of ponies as he looked down "i wish i knew ponies or actually could talk to a pony.." he said as his holograms appeared around his head

• 2 weeks later...

Aries sighed they seemed to have not noticed him so or just didn't know of his status sock stepped closer standing by steel who was standing by moonbeam

Steel just watched quietly nitnsayin anything he was busy bulking a profile for them analyzing them

Violette and Trace just stood there, looking at Moon Beam with wide eyes. For a while, they didn't say anything. The three just stared at each other in silence, not sure of what to do next.

"But, how could we be related? We have horns and wings, you just have wings. And we are much taller than you are. You can't be the same kind of pony as us." Trace finally spoke up, sneering at Moon Beam.

"We come from different worlds, Trace. Remember reading about them? I just didn't know it was real. However, they may be a lot different from us, but we are ponies all the same." Violette said smiling.

"Well yes, but I still don't see how that would work out. But, it says it on here, it must be true. My eye screen has never been wrong before." Moon Beam said, her eyes glittering like crazy as she looked through the information on her eye screen.

"Well there is a first time for everything, little pony." Trace spat.

"Stop being so rude, Lune! You have just met this pony and you are not showing her any kindness at all! What has Moon done to you?" Violette yelled.

"She's different, that's what she did to me! She is ugly! Short with only wings and no horn! It's revolting!" Lune Trace yelled back. 

Violette stood there, looking at him in shock, as well as Moon Beam. 

"That's so disrespectful, Lune Trace. I can't believe you." Violette said, then looked to Moon Beam. "I'm so sorry. He usually doesn't act like this. However, I am going to settle this now, and see if we are related." she said as her horn began to glow. A shimmering light surrounded the three. After a long moment, the glow moved away from them and into a small bubble that floated above the small groups of ponies. 

Suddenly, it popped, and left a floating message. Violette squinted to look at it, then finally smiled and looked at the two.

"It's true, we are related." 

Steel had a blade at lunes neck in seconds "I find your mouth revolting as well as your aditude I suggest you make some adjustments before I decide I'm done dealing with it" steel growled

Aries readied a spell to to use against lune "I wouldn't test him lune" Aries said

• 2 weeks later...

Hank watched what happened as he walked up to the group "hey.. whats the deal?" he said as he moves Steel's blade "you better not plan to kill any alicorns." he said as he looks at lune and the rest of the alicorns "so. who is willing to tell me what happened." he said

Steel looked at hank "he disrespected me and all pegsie alike" steel said "he ends to learn respect" steel had his blade pointed at lune he looked back to lune "now will I have to show you the errors of your ways or will you show some respect to us ,as ponies and living creatures" steel said

Hank frowned "well. dont really hurt him.. we dont really need anything like that to happen.." he said and frowns "we dont need any pony to die here.. just.. have him talk to celestia. i am sure she can talk some sense into him." he said with a smile as he looks at celestia

Steel rolled his eyes "you're to civil with those that harbor hate for all non alicorns " steel said "he probably finds you as revolting as he finds pegsie" steel said he wasn't much for just talking he firmly believed that actions spoke louder then words

Steel rolled his eyes "you're to civil with those that harbor hate for all non alicorns " steel said "he probably finds you as revolting as he finds pegsie" steel said he wasn't much for just talking he firmly believed that actions spoke louder then words

hank nods "i know i am. And you know what. your just to.. mean.. evil.." he sighs "I used to be an alicorn.. and you know why he said all that is because he never seen how pegisi are." he said as he looked down "just because he hates doesnt mean he should get punished. thats his opinion. killing him wont make a difference. it would just make ponies fear you which will cause you to end up alone."

Steel rolled his eyes "I'm not mean nor evil in fact is spent years trying to purge equsetria of evil "I don't care that he hates but he will show respect to us as living creatures or he won't be one" steel said "and I've been alone all by life since I was seven to be exact so being alone does not bother me"