Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Mister Davie technically a Brony?

CosmicHooves

I guess, but he seems like a troll to me. I've never liked the sick and weird side with lots of sex and violence. I mean clopping is fine, but I don't like when it feels mean-spirited.

I guess, but he seems like a troll to me. I've never liked the sick and weird side with lots of sex and violence. I mean clopping is fine, but I don't like when it feels mean-spirited.

He doesn't really go sexual.

He's basically a gore fest though.

He doesn't really go sexual.

He's basically a gore fest though.

I'm not sure what I dislike more, but I'm gonna go with gore. In my opinion, ponies are too sweet to hurt and kill. That kind of stuff breaks my heart.

I'm not sure what I dislike more, but I'm gonna go with gore. In my opinion, ponies are too sweet to hurt and kill. That kind of stuff breaks my heart.

My mind works in a different way.

If something is cute then shockingly gory I tend to laugh.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

The way he trolls with people is marvelous.

The tears of the heart-broken bronies doing their reactions to his videos are delicious, and their reactions particularly hilarious.

He's a wonderful person who has found a very smart way to twist you with the unexpected.

• Brohoof 2

Of course he is! The definition of a brony is a male fan of MLP : FIM and seeing how he makes videos about said show it's kinda obvious that he's a brony.

And just because he may be a little twisted in the head doesn't mean that he doesn't like the show.

Of course he is! The definition of a brony is a male fan of MLP : FIM and seeing how he makes videos about said show it's kinda obvious that he's a brony.

And just because he may be a little twisted in the head doesn't mean that he doesn't like the show.

That's not the definition of 'Brony', though. There is no definition.

But really nobody is 'technically a Brony' because somebody is only a 'Brony' if they choose to identify as one themselves.

I have no idea who this guy is, though... I doubt I want to. lol

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Naw, he's most likely a troll, He probably just made those violent videos for attention, can't say he didn't get mine though.

That's not the definition of 'Brony', though. There is no definition.

A brony is a fan of mlp.

But really nobody is 'technically a Brony' because somebody is only a 'Brony' if they choose to identify as one themselves.

How can you so sure about that?

I have no idea who this guy is, though... I doubt I want to. lol

That I can definitely agree with.

Fan of MLP so Brony. I mean, if he were non-Brony, that would be quite a bit of dedication to make something you had no fondness nor interest for. I'm a Brony and I do enjoy creating artworks involving gore and violence with ponies so there you go. Making violent and gory MLPFIM content doesn't remove you from Brony status.

I love his animations. Wish he was more active though as I believe he hasn't been active in at least a year.

I like watching the reacts to compare other's reactions to mine.

I actually do like cupcakes hd though.

Do I think something is wrong with him? No idea, probably not. Considering his work was meant to be funny like referencing Chuck Testa and those unreal facial expressions sorta like Ren n Stimpy. 

I think the odds might be higher he is a jerk but you can't really know for sure, and if he just hated the show I doubt anyone would put that much effort into it. People would wonder the same about hotdiggedydemon. But in interviews he was sorta like a brony himself just not like having the need to obsess around the fan base like others do.