gaming Calling all gamers - Who is in?

Vicke

I can play Pokemon, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Zelda, Mario, Cave Story, Metroid...

COUNT ME IN!

FROM AMERICA!

Edited by BrandonTehDragonbornDigger

Objection! Hold it! Take that! Gotcha! Eureka!

I like video games and anime.

America, PC, have skype on my iPod, but no mic for my computer, so if you wanted my amazing voice in it I couldn't be the one recording.

Game wise: TF2, LoL, L4D2, Borderlands, HL2+episodes+deathmatch, Starcraft broodwar (it's better than 2 :)), diablo 2 (will probably have multiplayer soon), a few others I don't remember lol

Signature now 99% less edgy!

I can play Pokemon, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Zelda, Mario, Cave Story, Metroid...

COUNT ME IN!

FROM AMERICA!

Why dose everyone play Pokemon?

h8kt.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

You mean 'everypony'?

Anyway, cause it's a good game...?

Objection! Hold it! Take that! Gotcha! Eureka!

I like video games and anime.

In terms of Multiplayer games on Steam I can do: Alien Swarm, Beat hazard, Magic: The gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers, Magicka, Terraria, Borderlands, Sid Meier's Civilization V, Trine 2, Garry's Mod, The Ship, Team Fortress 2, Counter Strike Source, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor, Worms, Saints Row 2, Saints Row The Third.

I have Pokemon Platinum, HeartGold and White and could potentially do funny battles against people. But they won't be any good.

Edited by Tich of Gallifrey

I'd totally be up for something like this. One for team America.

Games: Well, on the PC there's Minecraft (Although that might be a bit played out at this point, unless we're doing Super Hostile or something), Terraria, Team Fortress 2 and Half-Life 2 Deathmatch. On the Xbox I could play Portal 2 or something.

Preferred role: I'm not able to record at the moment, so I wouldn't be uploading anything. However, I'll do the hell out of a cooperative commentary.

Edited by Bames Jond

I can do DS games. Thattttt's about it.

But that's cewl, right?

If so, I'm North America.

I may be able to do the additional console or computer too.

And I can only use a camera, so I'm up for commentary like Bames as well.

Edited by PinkieDaShy

mephalasig.jpg

Sure, count me in! I'm in Europe and I have a PC and 360. Oh and a Wii with hardly any games that I never use :P

I can record stuff on PC, may be able to work it out on the 360. I have mics for both. I can't really do any editing, other than taking clips from longer videos.

In terms of multiplayer games, on PC I have TF2, League of Legends, Killing Floor, ME3, Champions Online and loads of other stuff.

On 360 I've got all the Halos except 1 and 2, both Left 4 Deads, Lost Planet 2 and Aliens vs Predator.

I can't make signatures.

Sooo... yeah

People play Pokemon because it is probably one of the best RPGs out there. It is most people's first RPG and because of the huge popularity of Pokemon (cards, games, figures, tv show) its a huge source of nostalgia for people.

What I don't understand though is why are people bringing up Pokemon for this group? This group is mainly for multiplayer and co-op, NOT typically single player campaigns. Though Pokemon does have a multiplayer I don't see how one can record battles. The only ways I can see recording battles is (A) Holding a camera up to a DS (not preferable) (B) Capture Card and Pokemon Battle Revolution via WiFi (a lot of people don't have that game plus its outdated) © FRAPs and Pokemon Online (And trust me Pokemon Online is BORING to watch!)

I've seen quite a few channels based on Pokemon Battles over YouTube so perhaps there's some kind of weird capture card for the DS (which I never heard of) or there is some way to play multiplayer over an Emulator. Guess I'll do some more research on the topic later.

Till then if a singleplayer Let's Play for a Pokemon game is what you had in mind for this group, I feel that's more appropriate for a personal channel. Perhaps we may give your LP a shout out on the channel or a link in the description or something like that.

[New siggy in progress!]

People play Pokemon because it is probably one of the best RPGs out there. It is most people's first RPG and because of the huge popularity of Pokemon (cards, games, figures, tv show) its a huge source of nostalgia for people.

What I don't understand though is why are people bringing up Pokemon for this group? This group is mainly for multiplayer and co-op, NOT typically single player campaigns. Though Pokemon does have a multiplayer I don't see how one can record battles. The only ways I can see recording battles is (A) Holding a camera up to a DS (not preferable) ( B) Capture Card and Pokemon Battle Revolution via WiFi (a lot of people don't have that game plus its outdated) © FRAPs and Pokemon Online (And trust me Pokemon Online is BORING to watch!)

I've seen quite a few channels based on Pokemon Battles over YouTube so perhaps there's some kind of weird capture card for the DS (which I never heard of) or there is some way to play multiplayer over an Emulator. Guess I'll do some more research on the topic later.

Till then if a singleplayer Let's Play for a Pokemon game is what you had in mind for this group, I feel that's more appropriate for a personal channel. Perhaps we may give your LP a shout out on the channel or a link in the description or something like that.

You got the words right out of me.

This group is meant for multiplayer games and Co-op games.

Single player games will NOT be allowed since you can simply use your own channel for that.

Not want to be rude but thats how it is.

• Brohoof 1

h8kt.png

Signature made by Kyoshi

I'll join, Europe player here, Pc only, I got mic, and a super computer (as for recording and related stuff)

A good friend of Robojot Too. (since we actually live in the same city)

Got all kinds of programs with voice over ip, Skype, Ventrilo, Teamspeak, and i'll be gladly commenting on videos.

Edited by pondus30

iWRLB.png

Sorry about all the confusion, Do you mind if i join your group. I have mic, Sony vegas, Fraps,

And im An Aussie

I'm in! No problem!

Europe, Norway

Okay pc, mic, won't mind commenting, have a nice library of games.

I'd Like you to join :).. but sadly it's not my dection... X)

Edited by Gaupa95

workingpony.png

This signature was made by Adro2305 *thanks to him*

Team NA is kinda slow to start... I guess someone needs to get the ball rolling.

And if no one else I guess I'll try to get things started. I think us American/Canadians need to have a meeting of some kind so I guess I better learn how to do stuff like that if no one else will!

Oh and Vicke... Y U NO invite me to Steam Group?!! :P

[New siggy in progress!]

• 3 weeks later...

I GOTTA MIC!!

I AM IN AMERICA!

I can do minecraft....and whatever else you guys need. But I won't be on for around a month or so....Seeya later!! Sign up plaze??

msg-786-0-19350800-1328345889.png

"I am more silent than night itself..."