Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The Foxxy request shop*Open!*

Foxx

(edited)

So sorry for taking so long to get around to this!

Who said winter had to be cold?

post-20729-0-28188600-1398326627_thumb.jpg

Edited by Foxx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, I'm glad I decided to choose you for my drawings, your work is definitely worth waiting for.

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me!

No problem, the artist deserves his credit,

Also you should quote people who's art you've just done, so tat hey know to check back here and look at it, I'd hate to see good work go unnoticed.

(edited)

No problem, the artist deserves his credit,

Also you should quote people who's art you've just done, so tat hey know to check back here and look at it, I'd hate to see good work go unnoticed.

I usually just send a PM, but maybe I'll try that. It's a she by the way :P Edited by Foxx

Strummy.png/spoiler]Well, okay. I do need some good art of my old OC. His name's Storm, and here's the ref.

If you could, perhaps, do like a head shot of him smiling with his eyes closed? Thank you so much if you get around to this. c:

Hey can you do mine?

PK Thunder and PK Starstorm are brothers from Manehatten, they started young as a video game duo beating their class in any video game somepony challenged them at. Moving through life, both receiving cutie marks as video game controllers, they continued to play and master video games, the principle one being a famous fighting game in equestria. It was a crossover game featuring many characters from the Neightendo company and was called Super Smash Colts. They each played characters that were both from the same line of games and became the best doubles team on the professional circuit; their team name was the PK Colts. They still reign supreme in all of Equestria and make their living gaining bits from these video game tournaments.

Personality: Usually the more quiet of the two brothers, PK Starstorm has devoted his life to gaming. He differs from his brother who is a little bit better and more lax about practicing and more interested in chasing mares. He is more of an introvert, but is open with his close group of friends.

Also tid bit, I would really love if you could keep the earring it's really part of him I like.

post-24287-0-89520200-1398434584.jpg

post-24287-0-49060200-1398434599_thumb.jpg

Yeah......

Yeah a PM works too :I

Sorry about that, An artist deserves her credit.

That's quite alright, don't be too hard on yourself.

Chocolate Dreams request.

post-20729-0-11810100-1398669277_thumb.jpg

I tried my hand at a chocolate river but I couldn't get it right :okiedokielokie:  But, hey she still has candy! Hope you like it!!

Chocolate Dreams request.

I tried my hand at a chocolate river but I couldn't get it right :okiedokielokie:  But, hey she still has candy! Hope you like it!!

Ahhhhahaaha..!!! It's still just as perfect though anad wonderful and I'm spazzing and just ahahaaaaaaa!!! Thank you so much >///< <3333333

(edited)

Hello. I see you have requests out the door, and I do know whose you have done and whose you have not. I would like a request for my OC's, Soul and Onyx.

Soul Survivor

Onyx Nightwing

For Soul-
I want to show a bit of his backstory. He was in a war of some sort, (depict it how you like) and a pony heavily damaged his wings with a sword. That same pony also crushed his horn beneath his hoof, so here's what I want-
I would like for it to be an image of Soul lying down, in royal armour, obviously in pain. You see his dual-swords on the ground next to him, and you can see the shards of his horn by his horn. Whatever you want to do for his wings are fine.

On the background, you'll see the shadow of a pony laughing, and it will have written on it: "Your strength alone cannot save them all."

As for Onyx, I'd like just a more detailed version of that scratch. I drew it poorly, but he is supposed to be looking at the sun setting over a desert. He should have yellow eyes/armour instead of the normal changeling Blue.

I don't really care how long these take, so just keep up the good work!

Edited by Grapz224

I am considering ordering a completely new pony. Mind helping me create my new Pegasus OC...?

Her mane color would be a sort of shimmering Green

Her body color would be a sort of whitish-grey, or blue.

Greenish-yellow Eyes

Finally, a green bush for a cutiemark.

Hey! I'm gonna need that sketch right about now :)  Do you mind PMing it? Thanks :yay:

Hey! I'm gonna need that sketch right about now :)  Do you mind PMing it? Thanks :yay:

I don't have it on this current computer :|

I can grab it when I get home though!

I don't have it on this current computer :|

I can grab it when I get home though!

Sure thing, thanks!

(edited)

edited with links to their OC pages, just an FYI.

oh, and nice profile picture! guessing you drew that yourself?

Edited by Grapz224

(edited)

edited with links to their OC pages, just an FYI.

oh, and nice profile picture! guessing you drew that yourself?

Haha, no. I can't figure out linework for the life of me Edited by Foxx

Oh, here is the small sketch I have! 

Do you think you could try redrawing her?

post-19171-0-72552300-1399247449.png

Oh, here is the small sketch I have!

Do you think you could try redrawing her?

I hope that you mean redraw that photo, otherwise I'm making a huge fool of myself by making this post, but yeah, I'd be willing to give it a crack!

Apologies for the terrible grammar,I am using my phone

I hope that you mean redraw that photo, otherwise I'm making a huge fool of myself by making this post, but yeah, I'd be willing to give it a crack!

Apologies for the terrible grammar,I am using my phone

Yup, redraw it! Thanks for the help!

(edited)

Hey guys, guess what? I'm not dead! I guess I've been so wrapped up in my personal art that I haven't given a single thought to the huge waiting list!! Gahh!

Okay, that's Aquasparks request done. I must say, redrawing things is easier said than done.

post-20729-0-22661100-1399978638.png

Edited by Foxx

Hey guys, guess what? I'm not dead! I guess I've been so wrapped up in my personal art that I haven't given a single thought to the huge waiting list!! Gahh!

Okay, that's Aquasparks request done. I must say, redrawing things is easier said than done.

attachicon.gifaquA.png

Looks good! I will add it to my collection of pony pictures, thanks!