Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop The Foxxy request shop*Open!*

Foxx

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for being such a slacker recently. I finally got around to DJ Spacers request though.

post-20729-0-51952600-1402095536_thumb.png

Stay Foxxy!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there! :) Do you mind if try and draw Desire for me. I know she's not a pony so let me know if that's a problem. Other wise, her coloration is the following: her eyes are red, her upper part of her body is light pink, while the circle designs that run along her body, including the one on her forehead, is a darker pink. Her under belly is yellow and the gender symbols around her neck and at the end of her tail are both silver.

You don't have to draw Chasity, but if you're up for it, the one on the right is red and the one on the left is blue; the chain is silver and the key is golden.

Well, just let me know if you have any questions :D

post-3581-0-43014100-1406875966_thumb.jpg

Hey!

I know you have a lot of requests but would you mind drawing my OC?

post-26465-0-77731500-1407488382_thumb.png

Can he be laying in the snow and can he not be wearing his chest/breast plate thing. 

And can he have a faint scar over his left eye?

Hi there~! If you are still taking requests, can I put in a request of a drawing of my OC, Spirit Sparkle?

Spirit is a strong-willed pony who loves cheerleading. She's a loyal and caring friend, but she also has a very competitive side and refuses to lose. She can be stubborn and sassy at times, but she always as the best intentions. Her cutie mark is a pixelated bow, a subtle nod to her secret love of video games and all things nerdy!

As for her pose and what not, I really just wanna see what you come up with and how you see her :) Thanks so much!

reference_sheet_commission__spirit_by_su

If you still have time, I would love it if you could draw my OC for me.

If possible, could you draw her sleeping while holding a Garchomp plushie?

It's okay if you can't!

My OC:

post-14906-0-01027700-1407808855_thumb.jpg

Garchomp plush:

post-14906-0-68418500-1407809003_thumb.jpg

Omg your drawings are beautiful! Especially the Celestia and Rainbow Dash ones! Can you draw my OC Honey Dew? Thanks!

4f0799a4c325a586965a8728856c8d8b.png

EDIT: Can you also draw Rarity with a crown on a separate drawing? If you can't its fine.

Edited by XxConfusedUnicornxX

• 3 months later...

If you are busy, and can't get to mine, I understand. But I would appreciate if you did mine. his name is Archean Gene, unicorn, male, loves science. I wish the best of luck to you my friend on the drawings you're doing. ( also be creative for the setting and whatever, i'm a loose person ;) )

post-28682-0-12051500-1416368147_thumb.jpg

Until then, stay smart & awesome. (You seem awesome so.... *hugs*) :squee:

• 2 months later...

Could you possibly draw Mad Hatter? He's a very shy pony who finds it hard to trust people.

So,maybe draw him with hiding his face with a book. Whether you decide to draw him with a sweater,hoody, or nothing doesn't matter. It's your decision.

You can take as much time as you need,or not even do at all.

But,if you did,I would appreciate it.

Anyways.

Here's some reference.

mad_hatter_with_a_sweater__by_crazythera

zzzz_by_raindashdragon-d818xgu.png

(If I came off as demanding or bossy at all here,my apologies.)