Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Bullied cause I like Spongebob!

CosmicHooves

(edited)

Some people in my life try to find ways to make fun of me.

There's one person in my life who feels like it's ok to make fun of me no matter what.

I haven't told this guy I'm a Brony for one reason.

Because he already bullies me for watching Spongebob.

I MEAN WHO DOES THAT?

I almost get beat up for some of the things I like and enjoy.

I did get punched in the stomach one time for saying I liked Coldplay more than Miley Cyrus.

I swear people have gone too far these days with mocking someone for their favorite anything!

post-25645-0-39315600-1396702638_thumb.jpg

Edited by Psyco Dash

You have a few options to deal with bullies:

1. Ignore them and hope they stop or you get used to it.

2. Tell a teacher and keep telling people until you see results.

3. Use physical force to show that you can't be pushed around.

I have to stress that it's unacceptable for you to be bullied, and one way or another you need to make it stop.

• Brohoof 2

I love spongebob as well. The first thing to try is to ignore the bastard. If he's in front of you and laughing in your face, simply walk around him without even looking at him. If that don't work, let someone know, remember the first time we saw Babs in mlp? That episode gave a clear and good message. Im on my tablet so its annoying to write much.

• Brohoof 2

I wonder if the people on Steam forums are like this.

I love spongebob as well. The first thing to try is to ignore the bastard. If he's in front of you and laughing in your face, simply walk around him without even looking at him. If that don't work, let someone know, remember the first time we saw Babs in mlp? That episode gave a clear and good message. Im on my tablet so its annoying to write much.

I'll use your tactic.

Thank man.

I used to watch Spongebob back when I was a kid. I haven't seen it in a long time, but I still like it. Even if I am kinda getting on in age.(I'm over 16.)

I honestly don't think there's such thing as being "Too old" for something. A well-written show should appeal to all demographics, not just those too dumb or docile to notice when a terrible thing is terrible.

• Brohoof 1

I used to watch Spongebob back when I was a kid. I haven't seen it in a long time, but I still like it. Even if I am kinda getting on in age.(I'm over 16.)I honestly don't think there's such thing as being "Too old" for something. A well-written show should appeal to all demographics, not just those too dumb or docile to notice when a terrible thing is terrible.

Spongebob is like the only good show left the channel.

I've tried other ones on Nick, but they are well...

(I don't mean to sound judgemental) pretty stupid.

I usually watch MLP most of the time though.

This song usually comforts me if someone puts me down.

Coldplay always does.

If he is bullying you about liking spongebob, then just annoy him with it. Put spongebob pictures near where he works and just annoy him so much that he won't even want to say "spongebob" anymore.

Alright, lil fella. Here's my two cents.

IF it were me, if I EVER got bullied for something I liked, I'd punch em square in the face. Why? Because I can. Also why? They deserve it. But some people are against that stuff... so that may not be the best route.

You shouldn't even let it bother you, simply because that's what they want to happen. So don't let it. If I were you though, I wouldn't go around talking about Spongebob. Just watch it whenever, and don't talk about it, so they CAN'T make fun of you.

That's all I can think of, lil fella. Good luck.