Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Worst game in your favorite gaming series

~Sugar Sprinkles~

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. The thing that makes the Ace Attorney series great to me is the characters. Solving cases is fun and all, but the endearing characters made it something magical. AJ:AA comes along with an almost entirely new cast. The story was good and overall I liked it, but 3 of the main characters in the game - Apollo, Ema Skye, and Klavier Gavin - got obnoxious quickly. I will give credit where it is due and say that it was a good game with a great villian, but it really pales in comparison to the other games in the series.
  • Brohoof 2

I'd definitely agree on the first Grand Theft Auto. Let's go through the flaws first:

• There's no saving whatsoever in between missions. Did you get game over or the power went out? You'd have to start the entire level from scratch.
  • Unless you have armour, a single gunshot kills you.
  • Unlike future games, if you fail a mission, you don't get another chance to redo it.
  • Wanted levels do not go away on their own unless you die or get arrested.
  • it's difficult to see your player sometimes, and cars have no visible cues on when they explode. As soon as the last hit happens, the car explodes with no warning.

There's more but it's been years since I played it. Now let's see Mega Man X7:

I've been a huge fan of Mega Man, especially the X series, but I don't know what they were thinking with X7. X doesn't appear as a main character is where it already goes wrong. The English voice acting summed up as "BURN! BURN! BURN TO THE GROUND!" over and over again. X6 has its share of flaws, but they don't reach the levels that X7 does.

• Brohoof 1

Need For Speed:Most wanted 2012

Really? What about it didn't you like? That game was considered one of the most successful Need For Speed games in a long time. I enjoyed it and I barely even like racing games.

Anyway, I really hated:

COD: Ghosts

Bioshock 1

GTA: Vice City

L4D1

Really? What about it didn't you like? That game was considered one of the most successful Need For Speed games in a long time. I enjoyed it and I barely even like racing games.

1.The Steering sensitivity,Freaking Piece of shit,Worse of all you can't adjust it

2.The Mobile Version and the new hot pursuit is better

3.Hard to lose cops,a single cooldown is a pain in the ass

4.Badly designed Map,I always crash within 30 seconds of free roam

5.Controls sucks

1.The Steering sensitivity,Freaking Piece of shit,Worse of all you can't adjust it

I wouldn't blame the game for this, this sounds like an aspect relating to the car you're driving. Sensitivity seems fine for me.

2.The Mobile Version and the new hot pursuit is better

I guess that's your opinion. But you say "the new hot pursuit" Hot Pursuit came out 2010, it's older.

3.Hard to lose cops,a single cooldown is a pain in the ass

I've never had a problem with the cops, I like the difficulty, keeps things interesting. Sounds like this is a matter of you just need to practice and get better.

4.Badly designed Map,I always crash within 30 seconds of free roam

It isn't badly designed at all, in fact, I'd say it's wonderfully designed. Again, this sounds like this is a matter of you needing to practice and become better.

5.Controls sucks

Rebind them?

Sonic Boom is a steaming pile of shit.

Agree with you on that, Worst since Sonic 06. Sonic and Spongebob, as I have said this millions of times before, are the reason why I became a brony. Plus, Sonic Fans can be real jerks. They imitate Bronies, and I was lovesick for one, and then it turned into a flaming and trolling debate, I quit Deviantart after that. After I gave a threat. I realized girls are not worth my time anyway. They all nag about different types of fans, look on Segaforums, there's a really funny article about Old Sonic being trapped in one of my favourite racing games being replaced by his brother Roger the Porcupine.  http://segaforums.wikia.com/wiki/Roger_the_Porcupine

Edited by 41Hornet

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly.

People say that Skylanders was the worse thing to Spyro? That's a bunch of bull, to me. There are plenty of things that hurt Spyro a LOT worse than Skylanders ever will, and EtD heads that list by a BUNCH! Essentially, Enter the Dragonfly is Sonic '06 of the series.

A ridiculous bunch of claims, you say?

1. The amount of bugs, both big and small, is simply unacceptable.

2. The game is MUCH shorter than other Spyro games.

3. The design is seriously lazy and uninspired.

5. The writing in terms of story and characters is horrendous and stupidly childish.

6. The music, while the best thing about the game, is sub-par.

7. Ripto at least felt like a threat in "Ripto's Rage." Here, he's a joke.

8. The game is stupidly easy.

9. Game crashes can happen too many times.

10. The frame-rate tends to act like a spoiled puppy when it doesn't get a treat.

Overall, EtD is an insult to good games like Skylanders; not to mention the Spyro series in general. It was developed by rookie developers (Check Six Games and Equinoxe Digital Entertainment); neither of which survived past the game.

Just...avoid it like the plague, like you would Sonic '06.

• Brohoof 1

NFS:Underground 1&2:

-pieces of trashy, slow cars(I mean, hello, the title have the word "speed" and you put a Ford Focus?Even the highest ranked car was the Nissan Skyline.WTH?

-the customization:Wayyyyy too much.I don't want to rice my cars just to complete though stages.Cars are beautiful as they are.

-Terrible graphics, even at high sets.

-The music are terrible, no EA, jazz doesn't go with racing games.

I don't really have a Legend of Zelda game I don't like, I guess if I had to pick though my least favorite would be Zelda II. It's not that I don't like it, it's just I have to be 100% committed to it when I decide to pick it up. I have the DS Zeldas but I haven't gotten around to playing them yet though. As for Metroid, it's easily Metroid Prime: Hunters. The controls in that are some of the worst I've every played with and while I've played through the rest of the games multiple times all, I've owned Hunters for years and still haven't beaten it

Well, my favorite series is The Walking Dead telltales...and I don't hate either game that is out right now, but if I liked one a *liiiiittle* less, it would be the first one.

Now, I can name other series' I play:

Out of the Call of Duty series- I hate Ghosts. Everyone I know hates Ghosts. Everyone I see on the internet talking about Ghosts hates Ghosts. Everyone I have watched play Ghosts hates Ghosts.

Battlefield series- BF4 Handsdown. In the entire series, there has never been a more (overall) broken game, not to mention the BF community has become a portion of the scum of the gaming community.

DayZ- A little dodgy I know, but I'm just comparing the mod for ArmA 2 with the Standalone. I don't particularly like either, however, I would say the mod is worse due to the way people play. You're more likely to find players who won't kill on sight in Standalone. The communities for both are shit (Pardon my language.)

ArmA- Out of the ArmA games specifically...I don't have a least favorite really. I respect and like each for their own strengths, and none of their weaknesses really outweigh the other games'. I do have a favorite of them though, well, two- they're tied: OFP and ArmA: Gold. The oldest. I just enjoy them most.

Pokemon- Any of the Wii Pokemon games. They just bored me really, really fast.

Borderlands- Out of the Borderlands series, I think #2 was the absolute best. The Pre-Sequel, though...I haven't had the displeasure of playing it yet, and I say that because as I've heard and seen- It seems to be a copy/paste of #2 with added/removed st00f. So....meh. I don't hate Borderlands 1 though, I just thought it lacked some of the better comedy, storytelling, and gameplay that BL2 had.

Company of Heroes- CoH 2 does not hold the same fun-ness that CoH 1 had for me.

Civilization- Tricky, cause I don't hate the ones I have played. Civ 1 and Civ 4 were just older, but they weren't bad. Now, between Civ 5 and Beyond Earth, I hate neither, I don't adore either either. I do like both and they both have their good or bad.

Far Cry- FC1 was good. FC2 was fantastic. FC4 was fantastic. FC3? Get out, loser.

Half Life- None of the games in this series are by any means bad, in my opinion, but HL2: Episode 1 was the most frustrating to play.

Left 4 Dead- Between 1 and 2, 1 seemed the most lacking, and even for its time that seemed due to bad development.

Mass Effect- In the whole series, I again cannot say I think any of the games are actually bad. Out of preference, though, I like playing ME2 and ME3 more than ME1. Mass Effect 1 just lacked more fluid gameplay, and felt a little flat, but I still enjoyed it.

Red Orchestra- The original Red Orchestra OstFront/Darkest Hour/Mare Nostrum were fantastic. RO2 and Rising Storm just make me depressed knowing that their predecessors didn't pass on the amazingness.

Rainbow Six- Tom Clancy games are usually not perfect, but they're usually not bad...except for Rainbow Six Vegas and Vegas 2.

Sims- Kinda the same situation with CoD: Ghosts, only with Sims 4. f u smims por

Well, I have two favorite gaming series: Ace Attorney and Professor Layton, so I'll be picking from both of those series.

Ace Attorney:

Game: Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney.

This game contains some of my least favorite cases in the whole series, and not one of the cases interested me in the slightest. The only part of this game I remotely enjoyed was the Phoenix Wright segment in the last case, and even then; it wasn't that great and was pretty short.

I also dislike a lot of the characters in this game, and the music, while sometimes is cool, sounds tired more times than not.

Professor Layton:

Game: Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.

(Warning: there are some spoilers for this game)

This game was such a disappointment for me. It was the last game in my favorite series of all time, so I had a pretty high expectation for it, but I think I would have hated it anyway if I had normal expectations.

The only thing I like about this game is the graphics and the music, and good graphics aren't that important for a text/story oriented game, and the music in this series has always been good. Now for the things I dislike. First off, the puzzles. I feel like I'm doing work here. A lot of the puzzles in this game are overcomplicated, and don't have a clever solution like past puzzles in the series had. They weren't fun, and felt too much like work. It also doesn't help that the 3DS has annoying controls for the puzzle segments that came about to preserve the 3D effect which really doesn't add much in puzzles. You have to constantly switch between views of the instructions and the actual puzzle, while the older games for the DS allowed you to view the instructions and work on the actual puzzle simultaneously.

But now for my major problem with the game: the plot. While the other games have had an interesting mystery styled plot where you try to figure out supposedly supernatural/impossible elements of a town/city and when you eventually find out the truth; it tends to be even crazier as it actually seems plausible.

Now in this game, there is no plot like that. You instead travel over the world to various locales where you have to solve a shallow and boring mystery to get a piece of some stone. None of the places you travel are interesting and have absolutely no effect or relation to anything that's happens in this game or has happened in previous games. And this process of collecting stones takes up the majority of the game. Yup, the majority of this game is pretty much filler, and then it goes to the climax and resolution.

I have problems with those as well. A lot of twists and plot points occur, and they are all unexpected, but not in a good way. They feel like a twist was put in just for the sake of having a twist. Not to mention that the twists themselves are all very generic. You have long lost brother, long lost father, person you thought was a friend betraying you, and that's not your real name. And none of them have any real effect on the story and are just there.

There's also this brief moment that I had a problem with that dealt with a certain character. Now, this character has a hatred against the main antagonist and his organization, and this was a plot point present in the previous game as well. My problem with this though is the character's motivations. He mentions that the organization killed his daughter once in the game, but this is never mentioned or dealt with ever again. It feels very out-of-place and seems like a lazy way to give the character a motive for his actions. His daughter would have probably made for a much more interesting and emotional plot than the one present in the game.

Speaking of this game's plot, I have problems with this too. There are a bunch of plot holes and it lacks any emotional payoff for the series. For example, at the end, some characters supposedly "sacrifice" themselves but they are revived shortly after by a girl that came from an ancient advanced civilization that this game revolves around. She just "prays" to her people and the character come back alive. Now, this makes the civilization some kind of god as they can bring back the dead. Were they even dead in the first place? This feels very out of place in the Layton series which has primarily used realistic solutions.

Finally, the emotional payoff. Every game prior to this game has had some what of a emotional ending, whether it be sad, happy, or bittersweet; it was always there and one of my favorites parts of this series. In this game, it decides to focus its emotional core on characters the game never got the player attached to meaning that I couldn't care less about said character by the time game ended and didn't feel anything.

tl;dr Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy suck.

Edited by Blue Moon

Jak and Daxter: Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier. The graphics was bad, most of the characters from the past games weren't their, Jak didn't have his dark powers, control problems with the Psp version. It was not made by Naughty Dog either it's the worst game in the series and no where as good as the original trilogy.

Sonic The Hedgehog: Sonic 2006, framerate problems, bugs and glitches. It could have had a more interesting story also.