Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

No More Makers for Me!

Fire_Fly

It's been a long and awkward road full of erasing, and throwing away page after ruined page, but I've finally done it! I've finally managed to successfully draw something Pony-related, instead of relying waaaay too much on the pony-creator on DeviantART. So far, all I've got is a hand-drawn version of FireFly.

post-2487-0-53925700-1331605221_thumb.jpeg

It's not exactly the stuff of professionals, but it's staring to look at least as normal as my human characters... At least it's an improvement from the rough sketch....~shudder~

• Brohoof 5

Nothing against generalzoi's pony creator but I really do like to see hand drawn versions of OC ponies. They just got a certain something that makes them livelier.

• Brohoof 1

Nothing against generalzoi's pony creator but I really do like to see hand drawn versions of OC ponies. They just got a certain something that makes them livelier.

I agree. Again, nothing against the pony creator (seeing as how it was all I had for a while), but hand-drawing them has a lot more personalization and evidence of thought involved.

Well, relying or not... You did learn something from using it! Which is always good!

As for the drawing, I think this is a great representation of your OC. Though if you are trying to Canonize it at all... You might want to watch the wings a bit.

• Brohoof 1

Well, relying or not... You did learn something from using it! Which is always good!

As for the drawing, I think this is a great representation of your OC. Though if you are trying to Canonize it at all... You might want to watch the wings a bit.

Thanks so much for the feedback! I never really though about canonization, but yeah, I look at the wings and I kinda want to do something about them anyway. I guess I'll get to work on a second draft soon.

I should start trying to draw ponies, but my parents don't know about my brony-ism and if i did it at school... well grade 9's are very, erm... jerklike. Oh what i wouldnt give to be in grade 12 where everyone simply respects opinions. -_-

I like this! The eyes are almost like anime eyes and it encourages drawing things yourself. I like to see different art styles. :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I should start trying to draw ponies, but my parents don't know about my brony-ism and if i did it at school... well grade 9's are very, erm... jerklike. Oh what i wouldnt give to be in grade 12 where everyone simply respects opinions. -_-

I like this! The eyes are almost like anime eyes and it encourages drawing things yourself. I like to see different art styles. :)

Thanks so much! :blush:

Let me tell you, even in 12th, opinion respect can sometimes be hard to find... Luckily, I know lots of Bronies and Pegasisters! And if you ask me, the only opinion that matters on what you want to create is your own. If you want to draw something, don't be discouraged by negative opinions!

Edited by F I R E F L Y

Thanks so much! :blush:

Let me tell you, even in 12th, opinion respect can sometimes be hard to find... Luckily, I know lots of Bronies and Pegasisters! And if you ask me, the only opinion that matters on what you want to create is your own. If you want to draw something, don't be discouraged by negative opinions!

Weeeell its mostly that i draw anime/manga, and if i'm seen drawing ponies by my parents that would be pretty awkward. XD

Weeeell its mostly that i draw anime/manga, and if i'm seen drawing ponies by my parents that would be pretty awkward. XD

I know what you mean... XD For a while, I just stuck to Manga and Anime style art, but I decided that if I was happy with how my pony-related art turned out, then I wouldn't let what people thought of me stop me from trying; and it helps a LOT to have everypony here on MLP forums to talk to. :lol: