Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

(Please_don't_ask_why_I_can't_use_spaces)

Wait_wiat_wait._Who's_in_charge?_I_must_know_who_I_have_to_backstab...

But_seriously_guys._What_was_happening_in_the_RP? :P _I_forget.

(edited)

(WHY? :3)

You backstab someone and I'll backstab you.

I do believe it included llamas…

Raven pouring champagne. Stallions going after a mare. Some Mexican/Spanish pony. And alliances.

Edited by Demirari

(I can use spaces again :D. And it's a slightly long story.) Heheh well I really don't know what to do for the plot of the RP. I mean the Raven was gonna tell us our mission or whatever... and I'm not sure if we can make one up or something.

@Lady @Scribblegroove @Demirari @Marathon @Tricksters Pride @AnonBrony

So I'm alive...

Apologies to everyone, my absence was pretty bad and not letting you guys know was abysmal on my part. My only excuse is projects being due the week before finals and then finals (both of which I felt would go better if I went cold turkey from the site for awhile)... Followed by moving stuff home.

So who's still around and still interested in this RP because it took me awhile to get back here but I frickin love this concept and really want to run it.

• Brohoof 1

So I'm alive...

Apologies to everyone, my absence was pretty bad and not letting you guys know was abysmal on my part. My only excuse is projects being due the week before finals and then finals (both of which I felt would go better if I went cold turkey from the site for awhile)... Followed by moving stuff home.

So who's still around and still interested in this RP because it took me awhile to get back here but I frickin love this concept and really want to run it.

I'm still around! I love political RPs. So:

ME! ME! ME! ME! ME!

Seriously. Glad you are back. I thought the Illuminati had captured you.

@Demirari @Tricksters Pride

Thank you both for the warm welcome back :)

As for the Illuminati, everyone knows the Freemasons have the real power and I've got a friend who is one of them so no matter how much I piss off the the Illuminati I've got some diplomatic wiggle room. (This is half true :P)

And there's no way I could not want to play with you guys! I mean sure I love to play with myself but eventually I just rub myself the wrong way... God that sounds wrong :yay:

@Demirari @Tricksters Pride

Thank you both for the warm welcome back :)

As for the Illuminati, everyone knows the Freemasons have the real power and I've got a friend who is one of them so no matter how much I piss off the the Illuminati I've got some diplomatic wiggle room. (This is half true :P)

And there's no way I could not want to play with you guys! I mean sure I love to play with myself but eventually I just rub myself the wrong way... God that sounds wrong :yay:

Indeed, that sounded… very wrong. I was wondering what type of play you think the group was doing.

That reminds me, I find the group is closely related to some secret organization planning on the control of Equestria. I mean, yeah. .-.

So I'm alive...

Good to have you back, man. Also, I'm good for time in terms of the RP. I assume you read Tempest's letter in my PM.

• Brohoof 1

Yup sent you a reply about it just now too sorry for the delay, I've had a lot of people to respond too.

@Demirari

What do you mean type of play?

Yeah they totally are... Though they aren't creating a secret society to rule Equestria from the shadows though you guys could always go that way.

@all

So my first post resuming the RP will be sometime tomorrow I want to give everyone a little bit of time to show back up if they are still interested (I hope everyone still is)

(edited)

So umm, I disappeared for the longest time without any notice, and was dreading returning and having to apologize to everyone. By some foul sorcery, I really did not miss much. In all seriousness, sorry for disappearing and I am still in on this RP (That is if my character has not died from poison over the weeks ive been away!  

Edited by Golden Shield

Haha really? Well awesome timing on the return then, I literally just came back tonight myself and I kinda left it in a really tough spot for anyone else to try and take over as GM (:P really sorry about that guys). You were first on my list for addressing too since your condition is rather precarious, so it will be like you didn't even miss a second.

Oh welcome back man! Glad to see you aren't dead. And I would certainly like to continue this RP! I hope everyone is still interested as well. Hopefully they realize you aren't dead  :P

• Brohoof 1

@@Torrent505

I knew you had the tendency to leave the forums, since you've done it more than just this once >:c

Anyway, we cannot blame you for being a responsible person. After all, one should be praised for such a virtue. To be honest, I left the forms for 1.5 days last weekend because of school as well (though I will never have the discipline to leave it alone for two entire weeks DEAR LORD).

SO... When are we restarting? There aren't a lot of exciting and good roleplays going on at the moment, and the ones that are exciting and good are either stagnated or full. I don't like waiting, and this is basically the only thing I am excited about at the moment...

• Brohoof 1

Ah it's so good to be back and posting here.

So it's kinda late for first impressions considering I introduced Raven two weeks ago but now that it's had a little more to say what's everyone's impressions? And your OC's impressions? Sorry to ask so early but I love getting feedback when I'm running an RP.

(I find it to be rather over the top character at least as design goes :P and remembering to say it instead of a gender is a nuisance but it's fun to control somepony that behaves so uniquely)

Seeing as my character hasnt met raven, I cant really comment.

For my next post, I want to introduce something new to my character, but want to make sure everyone is okay with it first. I want my character to have a pet falcon. It will be an ordinary trained falcon, as in it will be able to do everything a normal trained falcon could do: hunt, deliver messages, and respond to simple known commands. If anyone has a problem with this, please let me know and I will not add the pet. 

I'm fine with it, military figures and nobles had trained falcon's so it's a good fit plus I've always found them cool. Thinking about this made me go and look up that cool falcon from Mulan http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Hayabusa_the_Falcon it looks like it would fit right into the mlp universe ha! And since the animals are smarter in mlp can be as smart as angel bunny is. That seems okay to me and makes sense in game, approved for now. If anyone is against it and can give some good reasons and convince me then it will just suffer sudden bird later.

Ah it's so good to be back and posting here.

So it's kinda late for first impressions considering I introduced Raven two weeks ago but now that it's had a little more to say what's everyone's impressions? And your OC's impressions? Sorry to ask so early but I love getting feedback when I'm running an RP.

(I find it to be rather over the top character at least as design goes :P and remembering to say it instead of a gender is a nuisance but it's fun to control somepony that behaves so uniquely)

My impression is someone likes birds a bit too much.

Cryptical Code is moderately impressed and deems that the Raven is a threat that should be noted carefully and tried to find any weakness. Though hostile actions won't be Cryptical Code's goal.