Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Against the Crown OOC [Closed]

Torrent505

@Lady

Wooo! Yeah you're still here to continue the RP too!! I won't lie I was checking profiles and when I saw you had been gone a day I thought how bad it would suck to come back the day after you decided to leave :P especially since all the stallions were fighting over Lady haha

:blush: ah, don't say stuff like that! Nobody likes it if the GM gets an ego :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm fine with it, military figures and nobles had trained falcon's so it's a good fit plus I've always found them cool. Thinking about this made me go and look up that cool falcon from Mulan http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Hayabusa_the_Falcon it looks like it would fit right into the mlp universe ha! And since the animals are smarter in mlp can be as smart as angel bunny is. That seems okay to me and makes sense in game, approved for now. If anyone is against it and can give some good reasons and convince me then it will just suffer sudden bird later.

yay. Sweet, as smart as angel? I am going to have some fun with that. Hmm something that might be interesting, some posts or parts of posts from the falcon's point of view...

Actually we haven't seen anything from @Marathon and , Marathon has been offline and I just realized Lonewolf wasn't on one of my notification lists :( so hopefully we get them back too!

But still this is so much better then I thought it would be having been gone so long, I was certain I had blown it and lost at least half the players :P so again to everyone thanks for being awesome and coming back :)

Damn man, 6 ponies against 1 poisoned one and one too fargone to do anything. I don't want my character to have to super saiyan or anything like that. Can Anivia go fetch a character that I control to make things a little more fair, at least that is if Radiance can delay the enemies long enough?

(edited)

Not going to lie, when I setup this meeting I did my best to make it so no pony could do what you're trying to do...

The only reason there isn't unicorns with those ponies charging you is because the two of them from the group are deeper in the alleyway making the light show in hopes that your distress signal is ignored as part of a firework show. They are going to stop in a moment and join the others attacking you.

You've honestly done a lot better than I thought you would, with my precautions I thought it would be as simple as dragging a very drunken confused pony into an alleyway. Instead I have a pony that is fighting back while understanding exactly what is happening and who's doing it, as well as a mess of dying recruits, a firework show over a secret meeting place, a falcon trying to bring attention and reinforcements; and my thug ponies (who were mostly supposed to be on guard in case anyone had made arrangements for an outside assault) are acting as a last defense to stop you. I'm honestly glad I over planned so much...

That being said I think realistically you've reached the end of your rope, backup will be coming but not soon enough to help you out of this. Radiance is not going to die, so don't be worried about that but I won't spoil what is going to happen anymore than that.

Edited by Torrent505

@Torrent505

If you insist. The falcon is still going to try and grab the friend, and nothing is going to stop Radiance from taking down whoever she can with her. out of sheer curiosity, how strong is Ice Breaker? I would assume as a secretary she would be more of a desk pony with sub-stellar strength and endurance. My question is, how easily could I disorient/incapacitate Ice Breaker with a large blow of a blunt instrument?

It's not really me insisting as much as being a realistic GM, a meeting like this wouldn't take place without serious precautions and no pony is supposed to be a super pony in this RP, everypony needs to have limitations. In a way you walked into the current base of one of the major powers in this RP and spat in that powers face then tried to walk away.

So what's happening is supposed to make you feel like that's what you just did and this is that powers response; it simply can't let you get off the hook for that easy. Not yet at least, it's just the beginning of the RP and your character is one of the games more powerful OC's in both magic and position wise; so you do have revenge as a possibility in the future.

Ice Breaker is the little sister of that big white unicorn stallion that is the mayor's aide, his name is Bone Breaker; she's actually very strong as far as pegasus go. I won't say as strong as Rainbow or a wonderbolt but she's like the equivalent of Lightning Dust physically... actually looking at Lightning Dust imagine she looks exactly like her. That being said I imagine she responds the same as anypony should from blunt trauma to the head, she gets knocked out :) Haha

As far as why a secretary to the mayor would be so strong, that would be spoiling things going on behind the scenes, but I mean it should be pretty obvious to everyone that the mayor is more than meets the eye right?

@Torrent505

I see, and whats to say Radiance thought that she would actually escape? Perhaps she might have wanted to get caught... who can say? I was thinking more along the lines of a massive blunt force trauma to the hooves, in hopes to sprain an ankle or momentarily 'stun' her with pain :)

Calling in back up and reinforcements seemed to support the I don't want to get caught aspect ;)

Again the same as anypony she's quick so she'd try to avoid it and probably try to get to the air but right now she's on the ground and a little tangled in the recruit so mobility and reaction is going to be low and slow. She likes to fight using dives and hit and run tactics, so best not to let her get range to come at you fast. She is the most able fighter among the thugs you're facing.

But remember you're drugged your hits and magic are going to be rather weak and inaccurate. Also remember if that shield spell fails the alcohol levels in your blood are going to hit your brain and heart like a freight train.

(edited)

@Torrent505

Thanks for the information :). Oh an even if Radiance wanted to get caught, would she really want to look like she wanted to get caught? And perhaps she might gain more from resisting getting caught for as long as she could. She might be able to get more information on what she is up against. Appearances, appearances.

Edited by Golden Shield

I can escape :3 I took my precautions as well Torrent. You know me. I always have devious and demonic plans up my sleeve.... :3

But I guess I won't take that challenge. Merdyn is not fond of dying in the slightest.

I'm having a little trouble posting to be honest. I cannot find the time. I'm trying to get a post out now but I'm not sure if it'll be done before I have to leave :c

@Scribblegroove

I understand being unable to post because life gets in the way, I was gone for TWO WEEKS because of life after all. There's no problem life comes first, but really thanks for managing to get the post in! It was a good one too.

I find it very ironic that Merdyn is in the devil's cut room turning wine into water; from a Christian perspective it could be symbolically looked at as very evil :P

(edited)

@@Torrent505

YOU GOT IT. YOU GOT THE FREAKING REFERENCE....

You bloody genius I thought no one would recognize it :3 

I always have devious and demonic plans up my sleeve.... :3

Proof ^

Edited by Scribblegroove
  • Brohoof 1

@Scribblegroove

Hahaha! :) You and I are always on the same wavelength like that haha!

I freakin love little nuances and subtle details like that :yay: well done writing it cause I barely caught it and when I did I wasn't even certain if you did it on purpose. It certainly had me smiling and needing to mention it.

@@Torrent505

Just wait until you find out what his cutie mark represents :3 Or the color of his eyes... Or the fact that his ears are always pointing down, or that he thinks so quickly that he overlooks mundane things. It's all connected... It's all part of the greater scheme... 

@@Torrent505

Just wait until you find out what his cutie mark represents :3 Or the color of his eyes... Or the fact that his ears are always pointing down, or that he thinks so quickly that he overlooks mundane things. It's all connected... It's all part of the greater scheme...

I'm curious to know if this scheme involves me.

Well there is @Marathon and but neither of them have responded since I came back so I'm just going to let their OC's sit incase they do come back still.

@Lady and haven't said anything but the Raven would accept silence and remaining at the table as compliance and that's what it sounds like Cinderscribe is having Jade do and Lady pretty much has to stay since she knows the Raven knows her secret. So that leaves @Tricksters Pride's OC Patience who the Raven does need a response from because it called her out for pushing her glass of wine away.