Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what sells better mlp stuffs

kelseyyy

walmart or target. i saw a lot of underwear and shirts and stuff at walmart i dont know what they sell at target! the underwear is like for kids though i dunno if id fit into them but th shirts i do!

I'd have to say Wal-mart. last time I went to one they had the various 3 packs of mini ponies, card tins, and other stuff. Locally I have a Target, and it sucks. I went there the other day when they had a huge sale on brushables for $3....yea, first day of the sale I went up and they literally had ONE...and it was Pinkie Pie. I was severely disappointed. :( and most the stuff they have is Pinkie Pie...and it's been on the shelves for the longest time....nothing ever changes.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wal-Mart :D I can at LEAST pick up some Rarity brushables there :D In my experience, Target hardly has anything but Pinkie Pie. Wal-Mart at least has multiple ponies :D

So, unless you're looking for exclusively Pinkie Pie stuff, Wal-Mart is your best bet :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39

So, unless you're looking for exclusively Pinkie Pie stuff, Wal-Mart is your best bet :D

How true; The proper MLP section in the toy department of Target does seem stuck @ Season 3, Episode 3 (Too Many Pinkie Pies)

But they have gotten better if all you want is brushables and you know where to look: Where I live (Denver) almost every checkout at every Target now has a peg for the $3 bagged brushables (at the bottom of the shelf on the left).  I've gotten almost all of my brushables there and hope Hasbro does more ponies this way soon (at least a Twilight, but more background ponies would be awesome! Oh yeah, and would it kill them to do a proper Rainbow Dash this way? She's the one I haven't bought since I know her tail is missing colors :( )

• Brohoof 1