Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Shady

Shady Bubbles

I have had many many dogs in my short lifetime (my current pet is a pug named Roddy), but other than that no. And I despise cats, so I doubt I'll ever have one.

post-18984-0-43211000-1399339235.gif Dogs are indeed our best partner no? at diference our a husband or a boss, dogs really recognize your leadership

now, going to your aspirations, what is your goal in the future if may i ask?

Dogs are indeed our best partner no? at diference our a husband or a boss, dogs really recognize your leadership

now, going to your aspirations, what is your goal in the future if may i ask?

Well I'll be going to school in the fall to become a nurse, but music is my true passion. Above all I want to be able to provide for my family, and be there for my children if I ever have any. I never knew my dad, and my mom is currently in rehab for her Oxycontin addiction, so I want to be a good mother so that my kids don't have to look to their Aunt for a role model like I did. That would be my biggest goal, to make sure my children have an easy life without any stress or drama  :)

Well I'll be going to school in the fall to become a nurse, but music is my true passion. Above all I want to be able to provide for my family, and be there for my children if I ever have any. I never knew my dad, and my mom is currently in rehab for her Oxycontin addiction, so I want to be a good mother so that my kids don't have to look to their Aunt for a role model like I did. That would be my biggest goal, to make sure my children have an easy life without any stress or drama  :)

post-18984-0-21071100-1399345266.gif really.... inspiring... im sure you are gonna be a good mother, also follow your dreams, if music is your passion, never give up, if you think that somepony is better than you, think that you must surpass them, mark your own style, be creative 

what genre of music you like?
  • Brohoof 1

really.... inspiring... im sure you are gonna be a good mother, also follow your dreams, if music is your passion, never give up, if you think that somepony is better than you, think that you must surpass them, mark your own style, be creative 

what genre of music you like?

I love all kinds, but hip hop is my favorite. I mean TRUE hip hop, not the trap house rappers and the garbage you hear on the radio. But really as long as it sounds good I will enjoy it. Some of my favorite artists are Jet Life, Childish Gambino, Deltron 3030, Rakim, A$AP Mob, Kid Cudi, King Chip, The Offspring, Pain, P!ATD, Odd Future, Los, Jhene Aiko, Brotha Lynch Hung, Dizzy Wright, Black Hippy, The Alchemist, Nine Inch Nails...

Too many to name  :lol: About the only kind of music I don't like is metalcore. Thrashing about on the drums and playing dissonant guitar tabs just doesn't do it for me

• 1 month later...

Everypony have their own tasted if may i add miss Shady, now, who is your biggest influence?

Excuse my manners, but I seem to have forgotten this thread  :muffins:

Umm my biggest influence as in someone I want to be like? I would say my aunt or Jhene Aiko. They're both extremely gorgeous, extremely talented women with good morals and fashion senses. I love them both to pieces, and I hope I can be more like them when I get older.