Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Shady

Shady Bubbles

I'm pretty bored. Wanna know more about my personal life, my opinions on anything, or why Mountain Dew Baja Blast is best soda? Ask away! I will answer any question here, but if you're not comfortable asking on a forum feel free to pm me. So what are you waiting for? Ask ask ask!

• Brohoof 2

Why did you have to make public pools terrifying?

Public pools are terrifying on their own. Seriously. Go to one and ask people if they are comfortable peeing in the pool. The number of "yes" you'll get is disturbing  :yay:

• Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: Good morning miss Shady! am a journalist that Works for the Canterlot Times Newspaper, i would like to make you an interview if you dont mind!

First of all, i would like to know about your likings, what are your hobbies?

Hello and thank you for the interview. I've never been in the paper before :) 

Let's see, I'd be dead without music; I like to help people, my grandma taught me lots of homemade remedies; I love dogs, I've always had a dog; I love playing music and singing, I compose a little too; ponies of course; I'm a gamer, my favorite system is PS 1, my favorite game is Crash; I lovee doing makeup, I always made something crazy on Halloween, I tried zombie the other night but it didn't go so well; I love the theatre, I've seen tons of musicals and movies.

Feel free to ask me if you'd like to know anything else 

post-18984-0-35101900-1382393131.png Chatterbox: very interesting Miss Shady! i must admit that music is the key to the soul no *giggles*

you mention you like doing makeup, what was your most biggest success in that?

My grandmother's funeral, I wanted to look nice to show my respect since she taught me most of what I know. Unfortunately I didn't make it out of the driveway before my hour long 2 hour project was dripping down my face. Nothing has been the same since then.

But let's not dwell on these things what else can I do for you?  :P

post-18984-0-16368900-1382403332.png oh... am so sorry for your grandmother

post-18984-0-61535200-1381962443.png *cleaning her glasses* very well, you mentioned your favorite console was ps1 and your game was Crash (OOC: my favorite too XD) of the games of the franchise that cames for the ps1 what is your favorite?

post-18984-0-06055700-1381633656.png is alright Miss Shady! the most important thing is that those are your favorite games,

now, you mentioned that you do crazy things on Halloween, if may i ask, what was your craziest thing you did on Halloween?

is alright Miss Shady! the most important thing is that those are your favorite games,

now, you mentioned that you do crazy things on Halloween, if may i ask, what was your craziest thing you did on Halloween?

A lady can't just incriminate herself. Just know that it was wild and stupid  B)

Why is Satan ignoring my phone calls?

Satan has recently switched to Straight Talk due to the recession. He also finally traded in his Razr for a Galaxy, and got a new number. Sorry for the inconvenience

• Brohoof 1

post-18984-0-63704200-1380564263.png : Chatterbox: *chewing* bananas and watermelon popcicles are also my favorite, what is your 3 favorite fruits

: Chatterbox: *chewing* bananas and watermelon popcicles are also my favorite, what is your 3 favorite fruits

Mangos, strawberries and peaches  :wub:  A bowl of the three would be amazing right now

Mangos, strawberries and peaches  :wub:  A bowl of the three would be amazing right now

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif indeed! fruits are healty and tasty!

if may i ask, what was your most funny moment of your life?
  • Brohoof 1

indeed! fruits are healty and tasty!

if may i ask, what was your most funny moment of your life?

Goodness, there's been so many it will be hard to narrow down.

The only thing I can think of happened to me just last Winter. I'm very good with dogs, so my neighbors ask me to help them sometimes when their pets are sick. Anyway, this lady comes to our door asking for help. Her dog had been out in the cold, and got a little too excited about the snow. He had frostbite on his goober  :lol:  Poor thing. I may be good when it comes to dealing with dogs, but some problems should just be left to the professionals.

Goodness, there's been so many it will be hard to narrow down.

The only thing I can think of happened to me just last Winter. I'm very good with dogs, so my neighbors ask me to help them sometimes when their pets are sick. Anyway, this lady comes to our door asking for help. Her dog had been out in the cold, and got a little too excited about the snow. He had frostbite on his goober  :lol:  Poor thing. I may be good when it comes to dealing with dogs, but some problems should just be left to the professionals.

post-18984-0-98404500-1399340807.gif *she giggles* nice story! personaly i love pets so much as well, and like you said, problems should be left to professionals

you have any pets?

*she giggles* nice story! personaly i love pets so much as well, and like you said, problems should be left to professionals

you have any pets?

I have had many many dogs in my short lifetime (my current pet is a pug named Roddy), but other than that no. And I despise cats, so I doubt I'll ever have one.