Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open A New Friend (Introductory!)

Silver Herald

(Just a little get-to-know-you type RP, feel free to just hop in ^^)

It was a late night in Ponyville; the stars were shining, the streetlights were glowing, and the usual, hustling crowd of the Ponyville streets had disappeared in favor of a nice, cozy rest in the comfort of their homes. One stallion, however, took this opportunity to go for a late-night walk. He wasn't expecting to run into any other ponies at this time of night, so he let his mind wander. Eventually, he spaced out, but kept trotting forward.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(ooh nice mind if I join? adorable OC btw :D)

Scarlet had yet another of her nightmares, and failing to get back to sleep, she starts walking around the streets. "Why do I keep having these nightmares? Do I need to see Princess Luna about this?" She mutters to herself, kicking a stone as she finds a bench and sits on it, "I'm losing sleep because of these nightmares and it isn't good, gotta be at the top of my game" she yawns, and looks up at the stars.

((Ooh, mind if I hop in? I'd love to join))

"Ooh, a new sword from me," he said to himself. He was enjoying a night stroll. Though he needed some sleep, he just loved the night. It reminded him of Princess Luna's visit. He stared at the stars as he played around with his Crystal Sword.

Luna always made the night so beautiful, he thought. At least I get to see her everyday... only in the day. Sigh... I really want to see her in the night... just like old times... I would really like that.

His sword suddenly dropped, clanking on the metallic part. "Whoops, got to be careful next time."

@@Guardian Braveheart

Scarlet hears the clang of metal against the ground and looks to see what made the noise and sees Guardian, Crud! It's the Captain of the Guard! Straighten yourself out girl, you've done nothing wrong, you're just out on an evening stroll after a horrid nightmare. She thinks to herself as she straightens her skirt and top out.

@@Guardian Braveheart

He's paying attention to me, ME! she blushes as she nod, "H-had a nightmare and couldn't gt back to sleep, s-so I went for a midnight walk"  She looks at him, Is he...smiling at me? She thinks as she tries to smile back, "I just love the night, the air is so fresh and crisp, the stars and moon are so beautiful and this is when I get my inspiration."

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

He smiled back, then looked at the sky. "Yeah, the night is beautiful," he said. "Such a shame that most ponies take advantage of it... or too busy to stop and marvel at it. That's what I like about Princess Luna. But I really don't love her. Can't love who I work for."

He then looked back at her. "A nightmare," he asked. "What about?"

@@Guardian Braveheart,

"I-it's kind of silly but..." she tries to remember it, having nearly finally forgotten it, "My band was performing for the Princesses and Prince Shining Armor, but half way  through the concert I lost my voice for ever, I had to quit the band and retire from singing, I couldn't speak ever again" She says, He IS smiling, oh Celestia, is he...is he interested in me?

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

"Oh, so you're a singer," he said, smiling. "You are a Unicorn. So you can just cast a spell to be better again."

He looked back at the sky, looking at the stars and moon. "Plus... it's just a dream. Every pony knows that dream are just pictures in your mind. They won't actually happen... except if it's a premonition, then you better watch out. But I believe, you should calm down. It's just a dream anyways." 

@@Guardian Braveheart

"Yeah, I tried to in my dream ,but nothing worked. I just couldn't back to sleep so thought some fresh air would help. I'm surprised you haven't heard of me, I am the lead singer of Twisted Fate, but I think my dream was a warning, we do have a concert for the Princesses and Prince Shining Armor in a few days." She scoots closer to him

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

"Oh," he said. "I'm not much of a music freak, but I love music."

He noticed her coming closer to her. He started to feel a bit awkward.

"I... uh... I'm actually going to be there. Where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna go, I go too. What a Captain always do, you know? I guess that's one perk of being the Captain. *Sigh*... I just feel so lonely..."

@@Guardian Braveheart

He's the captain and he's lonely? Are mare's crazy these days? She thinks as she scoots even closer, "Oh captain, I know that feeling all too well, sure I have my family, and my band, but..I am missing one thing, true love" she says, smiling at him, "But I get by, my music helps me"

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

"That's nice," he said. "I hope you find your love soon."

He sighed in his depression. 

"Maybe sooner than me... I'm sorry... I've never been with anypony for a long time. Loneliness has been like a habit for me. It just feels like... Silence is my friend and the night is my haven. I'm sorry... I should've said anything."

He looked away from her.

@@Guardian Braveheart

A..am I falling for him? For the Captain of the Guard...Oh geeze, I think I am! "Um Captain, I..I think you may find love sooner than you think, please don't arrest me for this but.." she leas in and kisses him, "I'm sorry, it's just..I've seen you around, and I admire the work you do, keeping not only Equestria, but the royalty safe as well"

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

He was surprised with the sudden kiss. He blushed as he shied away, disappearing slowly with the sudden uncomfortable feeling.

"Oh, not again," he muttered. "S-sorry... I shy away when I'm uncomfortable... Please don't think of me differently..."

He looked at her, just as he was about to disappear completely, smiling. "I... I k-kinda like you..." 

@@Guardian Braveheart,

Scarlet giggles, "aaw the only way I think differently of you is that you're cute when you do that" she giggles, "but don't be shy around me, I don't bite, come on, why don't we stargaze together? It's fun alone, but more fun with a friend" she smiles at him then lies down on the grass.

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

He slowly eased up and reappeared beside her, lying down.

"This is my favorite past time at night," he said. "I know I should sleep since I have work tomorrow morning... But I can just let a wonderful sight pass. The stars... the moon... the sky all in all... just looks wonderful."

He then saw a shooting star.

"Ooh, that's nice." 

@@Guardian Braveheart

Scarlet smiles, "Mine too, it also helps I have an incredibly cute and handsome stallion next to me" She says, with a smile. "So, would you like to hear a song?" She asks him, rolling over to kiss him, "It's a song, I just wrote, right now, it's kind of got a rocky feel to it"

@@)O( Scarlet )O(

He blushed again, trying his best not to disappear in front of her again. "I-I guess having a sweet and beautiful mare like you is more enjoyable than being alone," he said. "Although, it doesn't beat being with a Princess. But, this is close enough."

He looked at her, still blushing.

"S-sure, I'd love to hear it."

@@Guardian Braveheart

Scarlet smiles and clears her throat, "Okay sweety, but it is also a bit dark, I just want you to know, that most of my songs hold a lot of meaning to me, either about my past, my present, my future or my faith," she uses her magic to make a mandolin appear and starts to sing:

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

He listened in closely, listening to the tune and her voice. As he stopped, a single tear dropped from his eye.

"I... I never knew you felt like that in the past..." he said. "And since when did anypony play a mandolin? That's a really old instrument. Anyways. That's a wonderful song... And you have a wonderful voice too."

@@Guardian Braveheart

Scarlet smiles, "thank you and I can play nearly any instrument, it's part of my talent." then a thought crosses her mind, the thought of an old friend, a friend she loved, "Guardian, I..I'm sorry  you're a wonderful and handsome stallion, but..I..I still love an old friend of mine, I just need to know if he loves me back, I do have a friend who will and can love you though.. I truly am sorry, I feel bad for leading you on" Just as she says that her friends appears, "Scarlet , I tried to find you at home but..." she sees Guardian, "Well he-l-lo handsome!"

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

"Oh... um... hi" he said. Again, he felt a bit uncomfortable. "Umm... I... I think it's time for me to leave,"

He then got up and and took his sword.

"Y-you're really nice Scarlet, but I just have work tomorrow, and I don't want to be drowsy. I... It's great to meet you two... I'm sorry if I had to cut this meeting short."

He then started walking away to Luna-knows-where. 

@@Guardian Braveheart

Midnight looks at Scarlet, "W-what was that about?"

Scarlet sighs, "I lead him on, Celestia! I am such a terrible mare!" She runs back to her house crying...

Midnight sighs, "not this again" and runs after Scarlet then gets a better idea.

@@Commander Tangent

She uses her magic to get to Solar's house and bangs on his door, "SOLAR YOU FOOL! OPEN UP! ITS MIDNIGHT!"

Edited by )O( Scarlet )O(

@@)O( Scarlet )O(,

Ugh... I knew it was too good to be true, he thought. A mare that hot and beautiful is bound to have one already. Ugh... Stupid me... stupid, STUPID!

He looked back up the sky.

*sigh*... Just accept it... You'll never get love... Even with your fame and looks... You'll never be with another mare. You're a loser. You're damned to be alone forever. It's just... *sigh*... I better get home and erase this event now... before it bites me back in the flank and tempts me actually do suicide... again.

He got to his house. A training dummy staring at him.

Hmm... A spar would get my mind out of things... hopefully.

He started going ballistic on the dummy, slashing away using his new sword.