Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Livestream meetup. (Kyoshi's Offical Stream Update Thread)

Boido no dakugeitsu

Hey everyone I'm back and I'll be watching the stream again. It's very good to be watching Kyoshi's stream again.

Your back just in time for Watch_Dogs!   :D

Game ain't getting good reviews on Steam over the poor frame rates, even on beefy hardware. I wonder how the consoles will hold up.

I haven't seen any console users complaining about FPS problems, It's most likely a PC problem .I've found the average rating to be about 8/10.

(edited)

I haven't seen any console users complaining about FPS problems, It's most likely a PC problem .I've found the average rating to be about 8/10.

So much for the PC being the "lead platform" then? Because we got shafted. Again.

You have one job, Ubisoft, and that is to satisfy all of your customers, is it not? I mean, you guys see where I'm getting with this? How would you like it if your platform got the worst version of a game, especially after being promised that it was the "lead platform" for the game?

Edited by Daring
  • Brohoof 1

Well, after taking a break for a few days, I think it is time to stream again! As you all probably know, Watch Dogs released today and I got it early this morning. I played a little bit of it so far and it is quite neat. My only gripe would be the floaty driving, it isn't the best. Still, I am impressed so far, probably because I wasn't sucked into the massive hype that everyone was putting on the game. Plus others were just busy fighting about their awesome PC's or which console was better. Saddens me to see gaming in this state but whatever.

I will try to start at 10pm EST. Hopefully my mood isn't a damn train wreck like last time. :P

Hope to see you all there. :D

• Brohoof 2

I feel glad I didn't entirely buy into the hype. I did have some, but the PC release is just... disappointing right now. Maybe I'll buy it if Ubisoft fixes the PC version later, but I'll definitely be there for the stream tonight.

As you can tell I will be a bit late. Well, I already am late but I will be starting shortly. Been feeling quite fatigued today so I decided to take a small nap beforehand. :P Seems to have helped though.

--------------------------------

I am now LIVE! I am playing the brand new Watch Dogs! Come and join us! :D

I think I can overlook the poor PC performance now, but I'm still a bit worried if my laptop can run it or not. I'll have to wait until the performance is fixed first before buying it.

I think I can overlook the poor PC performance now, but I'm still a bit worried if my laptop can run it or not. I'll have to wait until the performance is fixed first before buying it.

Or you could buy it on a console. :P

Or you could buy it on a console. :P

That I'd do if I had any interest in them beyond the Wii U. I mean, they're decent I guess, it's just that the Wii U is the only one with exclusives that entice me. Gotta have dat Zelda and Mario bro.

• Brohoof 1

That I'd do if I had any interest in them beyond the Wii U. I mean, they're decent I guess, it's just that the Wii U is the only one with exclusives that entice me. Gotta have dat Zelda and Mario bro.

The thing is, I think Watch_Dogs would be amazing on the Wii U.

The thing is, I think Watch_Dogs would be amazing on the Wii U.

That controller would work out with it well, yeah. Maybe I'll look at it on the Wii U as well, once I get my hands on onea those.

heh have the controller screen thing as your hack phone.

and did I miss something?

Nope, I decided to not stream tonight, that will be for tomorrow though (Thursday). Haven't decided on a game yet either, I just wanted to let you all know what was going on currently. I will let you know of any further details when they arise. :)

----------------------------------------

I am now live! I decided to play some Forza 5, just relaxing and racing. :) Tonights stream might be a bit short. Feeling a bit, out of it, thanks to an anti anxiety medicine I took earlier. Still, I hope we can have a good time.

Hope to see you there. ;)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Forza 5 tonight was fun, we had a interesting discussion. And we saw the birth and ride of a Rainbow Dash car!

I also just saw that Dargent quoted me... and my Sig is still not working.

Edited by Draktheron.

Forza 5 tonight was fun, we had a interesting discussion. And we saw the birth and ride of a Rainbow Dash car!

I also just saw that Dargent quoted me... and my Sig is still not working.

It seems to be working now. :)

Thank you all for another fun stream! It was nice and relaxing just as I would have hoped and we even had some neat and interesting conversations. As always you all make it wonderful. :3

In terms of tonight's stream, I am hoping to have one tonight at either 10pm or 11pm EST. The game might be Watch Dogs. At this point the details are a work in progress so I will let you all know of anything further when it arises.

Thank you all again. :D

• Brohoof 1

Wow woah what? the times posted thing is wigging me out... it say you posted that yesterday at an impossible time of 2:49 and you quoted mine which is visibly later which for me is on the same day... does Mlp forums have it's own internal clock?

Wow woah what? the times posted thing is wigging me out... it say you posted that yesterday at an impossible time of 2:49 and you quoted mine which is visibly later which for me is on the same day... does Mlp forums have it's own internal clock?

Or perhaps I am a time lord bent on bringing chaos and sheer confusion to the forums! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Ahem*

Despite that, I have no idea. They might have their own time machine thing but honestly I am not too sure, haven't thought of that. :P

By the way, as you all know, I did not stream tonight. Mainly because a friend is over so we have been preoccupied. I *might* stream tonight, it depends. I will be going somewhere with my friend today so we will see.

---------------

Just to update you all, I will not be streaming tonight. Did not get any sleep at all last night and I have been gone with a friend all day. Basically, I am immensely tired. Like, zoning in and out of consciousness tired.

So...I hope to stream tomorrow if possible. Not sure yet on that but I will update you all with any details as they come.

• Brohoof 2

No problem. I hope you had fun with your friend, whatcha guys do?

Thanks. Basically we just went to different places in a city not too far from where I live. Went out to eat and went to the mall there and other stuff. Got some neat new things and I got some stuff for the MLP card game too. I think I might have that down now. :3

So it was nice, though I was very tired afterwards thanks to the lack of sleep. I am feeling okay right now. I just it stays that way.

• Brohoof 1

I am such a shut in compared to you, I refuse to leave my house unless it was flooded or on fire. Or out of power. I mean aliens could invade and I would be the last to know, the year after.

Any way, I heard about that Mlp TCG, I wonder how it works. Seems like it could be fun.

I am such a shut in compared to you, I refuse to leave my house unless it was flooded or on fire. Or out of power. I mean aliens could invade and I would be the last to know, the year after.

Any way, I heard about that Mlp TCG, I wonder how it works. Seems like it could be fun.

I am actually a complete shut in myself unless I go somewhere with someone I feel comfortable with or if I just go to my brother's (who lives up the road). So we aren't that different really in that regard. :P Also, the CCG is really fun, but it actually is quite complex. A lot more than what most would expect. It can be a little daunting at first but once learned it is awesome, especially since it is ponies! :D

By the by, gonna try to stream tonight. Most likely 10pm, will aim for that. I have missed the past few nights so hopefully tonight I can do so.

• Brohoof 1

Well, this is abrupt and immensely early, but I am now live! Decided to mix it up today and have the stream earlier in the day. :) I might do it a bit more often, who knows. Sorry for the abruptness of this, kind of a last minute decision. :P

I am playing Watch Dogs today, I hope you can join me. ;)