Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Livestream meetup. (Kyoshi's Offical Stream Update Thread)

Boido no dakugeitsu

Of all the unholy.....

I missed it...

Same here, i didnt even get an update from twitch :/

I'm fairly certain Kyo did not stream tonight, but you did miss a surprise stream that took place much earlier in the day.

• Brohoof 1

I'm fairly certain Kyo did not stream tonight, but you did miss a surprise stream that took place much earlier in the day.

This is correct. I had the stream waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay earlier than normal. :P I apologize if that messed with anyone, it was kinda abrupt. Still, it was nice for what it was.

The next stream hasn't been decided yet. I might have it today, and the time might be different as well. The schedule could be a little wonky for a little while, but I do know some other streamers that pretty much stream at entirely random times.

I will let you all know of any further details.

• Brohoof 1

Badabooski! I am now live! I decided to play more Killer Instinct, with a change to the announcer. :3

I also want to let you all know that there is a potential of the stream stoping ealy and abruptly today. My area is currently under a tornado watch. There is nothing serious in the area at this point but something could develop. Hopefully that doesn't happen though.

It's been a few days since I streamed last and I don't think it ended on a good note at all. If all goes well, which hopefully it does, I will be streaming tonight. I was thinking of starting Max: The Curse of Brotherhood. A new game could be a good start after this small break, I am also just generally curious about this game,

Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I will see you all then.

--------------------------------

Huzzah! I am now live! Gonna be starting Max: The Curse of Brotherhood so I hope you can join me. :)

As Daring said, I had to cut the stream short today. Due to a League of Legends tournament, the quality of my stream (and presumably others) was complete garbage. This is disappointing and quite frankly a bit shitty of Twitch. Clearly they are putting their resources only in what's popular, since popular = money.

I will hold off today's stream until tomorrow, hopefully it all works out then.

• Brohoof 1

-----------------------

Well, I am now live. Trying out Max again. I am unsure of the status of Twitch at this point, so there might be technical difficulties. If there is and if the stream is barely watchable like last night, then I will have to cut it short again. We will see.

(edited)

So, let's hope nothing important is going on with Twitch tonight, because I will be streaming, probably around 10pm EST. The game is undecided. I am having trouble choosing. I was thinking either Max The Curse of Brotherhood to show you all that or perhaps Forza 5, to show you all Nurburgring which was added for free. It's a pretty epic track.

Indecisiveness aside, I will try to start around 10pm. Hope to see you all there. Sorry for the big delay..Was feeling down and the recent Twitch problems, meh, it killed my motivation for a little bit.

Edited by Kyoshi
  • Brohoof 1

Well, I am now live. Decided to try Max again since I have not been able to stream it properly. Hopefully some of you can make it.

---------------

Just so you all know, the stream crashed, but I was done for the night anyways...