Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello every pony, every person out here on mlp forums!

kkoi

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Found it by first using poniverse, then saw this and said, why not give this forum a try? :3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I became a fan by watching first 2 episodes of mlp. Season 2. I became obsessed. That's all I can say. Lol!

Well, I was born on April 19. 2000. I'm 14 yrs old and I luv mlp! I just wanted to join a type of forum to just... Talk and discuss mlp! Anyways that's all.

post-26541-0-74785400-1398989325_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Hey BlazingDashie, welcome to MLP Forums! Allow me to greet you with your very first brohoof! ^^

Seems like a lot of fans get into the series through season 2. And Fluttershy is always a great pony. ;) Have fun!

Aww thanks guys... :) u guys make me feel good inside.. Also my real username is x3flutter but I changed it. Lol thanks again guys I will add u.. :D

• Brohoof 1

Those first couple season 2 episodes are really good, I can see how they could get someone into the show. But they're all really good :) . My favourite Mane 6 pony is Fluttershy too :D . Welcome to the forums, there's lots of places here to talk and make new friends. Have fun!

Hello there! Im so glad you have joined the herd! Fluttershy is a good pick for best pony! Shes actually my 2nd fave pony, shes so cute and has a very unique personality. And I also can relate to her a lot, just like I relate to Twlight and a little bit to Pinkie. Which ponies do you relate the most with? 

Cool thing, we were almost born the same day! I was born April 16, 2000 and you were born 3 days later! I hope we can become really good friends. I hope you can add me as a friend, and shoot me a message when ever you want. Have fun and party on!