Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post a picture of you when you were a baby

RainbowDashiscool

My forums of pictures of you'res and mine as a kid to adult to teen: (This is you're age process pictures to show people how you use to look like in the past to now.)

Post the pictures of you as a kid too teen(If your adult...

...............................................................................................................

Forums of pictures of you:

Post a Picture of Yourself!

..............................................................................................................

Me as a baby:post-20285-0-20471100-1399005663_thumb.jpg (This is Felicia as a baby not you and Yes I was a chubby baby).

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Aww cute pic Felicia 

Well here's me next to my sister, I think I was one years old which would make it 1989 (I of course don't remember this picture being taken so can't say for sure)

Trivia: my hair is pretty much the same as it was then since I'm now going bald :D

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 2

Aww cute pic Felicia 

Well here's me next to my sister, I think I was one years old which would make it 1989 (I of course don't remember this picture being taken so can't say for sure)

attachicon.gif20130817_181740.jpg

Trivia: my hair is pretty much the same as it was then since I'm now going bald :D

Thank you.I remember this picture of you in the other forum i made but i know you're posting this one here to show what you look like as a baby.My big brother was born in 1987 he's 26 year's old yes i have a big brother.You and you're sister are cute in that photo.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a baby picture.. I only have a photo from 4th grade XD

• 10 months later...