Foreign places outside Equestria?

SUPERFOX5

(edited)

This topic got me thinking about it:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/96778-zecoras-speech-pattern/

We have seen the home of Breezies for a short while in "It Ain't Easy Being Breezies", and we have seen the human world in "Equestria Girls" (NOT EARTH)

But what about other areas, like outside the kingdom?

Is there another kingdom somewhere right beside Equestria?

I am really curious where Zecora actually came from. Is it a place similar to Africa in the real world?

This doesn't have to be canon to the show, but it really REALLY gets me curious about the area outside Equestria.

What I mean to say is, should any episodes of the show have the characters visit any of these places?

What do you think?

Edited by SUPERFOX5

Well we have already heard mention of Saddle Arabia and yeah, I think there is some desert where Zecora comes from. Not to mention where the dragons live.

Not to mention wherever the griffons, minotaurs, and diamond dogs call home, as well as dragons.  Then Prance.  Lots of world out there.

Also of note how twi has her own personal throney thing, completely personalized with cushion.

Well, considering that Equestria is like a continent on Earth, of course there would be other places. The biggest fact I can throw out there is the map that was released. Take a look, if you will:

Map_of_Equestria_April_2013.jpg

If you look at the ends of Equestria, you'll see the arrows that point to different lands. So yes, there are lands outside of Equestria! :)

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

So far we have saddle arabia. An East Asian looking kingdom. And what looks like Persia.

What episode is it from??

Most of the ponies on this image are from Equestria... :huh:

Not sure we will see the other continents, since it looks like they only have trains (rather slow), to travel. And the story focuses on a city in the middle of Equestria.

(edited)

What episode is it from??

Most of the ponies on this image are from Equestria... :huh:.

Saddle Arabia was mentioned in Magic Duel. Some sort of diplomatic envoy was sent there I assume. Can't remember if Celestia or Cadence were in it.

I agree that we have only seen a fraction of the MLP World. The other places interest me, but I'm afraid if they dedicate too much time in travel on the show it may start to feel like that weird season of TMNT where they go to Europe

Edited by Jeric