Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Umm... shipping?

CosmicHooves

There are some rather odd combos out there.

post-25645-0-18111900-1399238055_thumb.jpg

Wooden Toaster - OC is a mare mainly because I think it suits the mane style

MicTheMicrophoneZero - OC is a stallion

Both are guys though in real life.

Head starts steaming.

Can't... comprehend... shipping.

*explodes and brain matter goes everywhere*

It is fiction. 
Just because their OCs are in love, doesn't mean the owners are gay. Thats the point of Ocs, you can do whatever you want with them.   

Let's not jump to any conclusions yet. Shipping OCs gives you the freedom to have whether they are male or female, to be in love or at least ship them for the fun of it.

(edited)

Ships exist for almost every conceivable character combination.

If the number of characters in the show = (n), then the shipping pairs keeps going up by nearly (n!). That's pretty big numbers.

[10! = (10 * 9 * 8 * 6 * 5 * 4 * 3 * 2 * 1) = 3 628 800 possible combinations. Though those are all possible combinations; 10 pick 1, 10 pick 2, 10 pick 3, 10 pick 4, etc.

Most often the show's combinations are more like (n! pick 2), which would be ( n! / ( 2! * ( 2- n )! ) )

Welcome to the wonderful world of factorials.]

I think some of them are kind of funny and some are kind of cute, but so very very many seem to be employed in people's imaginations as sexual explorations which I find unwholesome and disgusting.

Pinkie Pie x Pokey Pierce, Fluttershy x Big Macintosh and Spike x Rarity I like, but I can't really say anything else I think about very much, if at all.

(For a lark, I decided to calculate all the possible combinations for the characters on this page, excluding creatures.

(221 pick 2) = 24 310 combinations. )

Edited by Blue