Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Pony Request Shop! (Closed)

Hfhdj6wp8

Oh wow I'm glad I found this when I did! I would like to put in a request of my oc Spacer. Her personality is in the link in my signature below. For a pose....umm...how about her with some headphones on laying down in a field or under a tree as the sun is setting in the back (if you do backgrounds). I'll let you decide which way she is laying cause I'm not sure which would look better.

Reference:

SPACER4_zps2cec820e.png

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Glad to hear you like my idea! Don't rush it, though. I'm fine with waiting. feel free to take as much time as you need.

and yes, that battle scene is awesome.

I'd like one if it isn't too much trouble to do mine as an earth pony. He should have the same type of hair as this guy does, his tail should be the same. Both his mane and hair is black. His coat is medium tan (I'm sure you aren't doing color, but it's there if you need it) His cutie Mark should a NES controller.

Would you like him to be in a certain pose or anything, I'll probably end make him doing something random/boring since I don't know anything about him!

Oh wow I'm glad I found this when I did! I would like to put in a request of my oc Spacer. Her personality is in the link in my signature below. For a pose....umm...how about her with some headphones on laying down in a field or under a tree as the sun is setting in the back (if you do backgrounds). I'll let you decide which way she is laying cause I'm not sure which would look better.

Reference:

img-2607034-1-SPACER4_zps2cec820e.png

I like her design! I do backgrounds, but if you look at, for example, the samples I posted of Shuriken, Choco Delight, and Fluttershy and Discord sleeping you'll notice that I only put the bare minimum in to suggest a background, so just keep in mind that those are the kind of "backgrounds" I'll be doing for these drawings. I will, however, do the tree and sunset in  a simple style since you asked, thanks for the request!

(edited)

Would you like him to be in a certain pose or anything, I'll probably end make him doing something random/boring since I don't know anything about him!

I guess he could be looking in the distance with a dark smile, like he just did a trick. He likes to be sneaky and often pops out of nowhere.

Edited by Jamaican Jam

(edited)

Well this is basically the ideal reference

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solar-cloud-r4916

But you could basically give me any pic and ask for a scene and I'll do the rest. There are some more examples of people who posted their refs after you, and I can work with all of that.

Well, I can't really draw much...which means I need to delve into the dreaded Pony Creator! x_x Would it be fine if I try to make one as accurate as possible but also specify which parts are wrong and what they should look like? And don't worry, I also have a detailed description as well - this is for an RP character after all.

EDIT: Ok, the deed is done. The new version of the creator is a bit more robust than I remembered. Here he is:

149bdok.jpg

His mane is a little too long, but that's pretty much him. Also, his cutie mark is a silver anvil. Kinda like this, I guess:  

royalty-free-anvil-clipart-illustration-

Doable? Or do you need more to go off of?

Edited by Graveyard Duck

(edited)

@,

Hey, I'm posting here like you said for me to do. Sorry I could not get it done sooner. Moving to college took too much of my time. 

Edited by Rokkurin

(edited)

Could you possibly do my OC, Hotshot?

She's a professional wrestler, so draw her in a "come-get-some" fashion, maybe?

Thank you so much!

Edited by Hotshot

Well, I can't really draw much...which means I need to delve into the dreaded Pony Creator! x_x Would it be fine if I try to make one as accurate as possible but also specify which parts are wrong and what they should look like? And don't worry, I also have a detailed description as well - this is for an RP character after all.

EDIT: Ok, the deed is done. The new version of the creator is a bit more robust than I remembered. Here he is:

img-2607585-1-149bdok.jpg

His mane is a little too long, but that's pretty much him. Also, his cutie mark is a silver anvil. Kinda like this, I guess:  

img-2607585-2-royalty-free-anvil-clipart

Doable? Or do you need more to go off of?

That's good, do you want a certain pose/expression?

@,

Hey, I'm posting here like you said for me to do. Sorry I could not get it done sooner. Moving to college took too much of my time. 

That's ok, I think you're actually second on the list. You wanted a drawing of your OC, right? Just post the refs/how you want him drawn and it'll be done within the next 2-3 days. I'm gonna start on all these requests tomorrow!

(edited)

That's good, do you want a certain pose/expression?

That's ok, I think you're actually second on the list. You wanted a drawing of your OC, right? Just post the refs/how you want him drawn and it'll be done within the next 2-3 days. I'm gonna start on all these requests tomorrow!

A generic-ish happy pose would be great. Thanks a bunch!

Small edit: Blech, I didn't notice at first how lousy the resolution is in my pic. His hoof feathering is charcoal-gray, in case that wasn't clear. Sorry for being so pedantic about this. :P

Edited by Graveyard Duck

@,

Hey Qwerty, can I make a *Special* request, this is a bit important.

I help out a lot in the Life Advice area, and this guy, SonicDash759, suffers from SEVERE depression. I'd like to cheer him up a bit, and I'm asking if you can pull a little magic here.

apparently he is trying to turn his Sonic-MLP crossover into a video game. And he is getting VERY upset about nobody replying (even though it's been only two days), The guy has a post called "Am I hated here?" where he has so far asked to get banned, and also threatened to kill himself.  :( 

so special request, can you draw a quick sketch of the mane6 and Sonic to give to him to cheer him up? It doesn't have to be very detailed, just something to show that the community IS listening. Once you are done, send it to me and I'll give it to him.

Oh and my Oc's name is Jamie.

Fixed

@,

Hey Qwerty, can I make a *Special* request, this is a bit important.

I help out a lot in the Life Advice area, and this guy, SonicDash759, suffers from SEVERE depression. I'd like to cheer him up a bit, and I'm asking if you can pull a little magic here.

apparently he is trying to turn his Sonic-MLP crossover into a video game. And he is getting VERY upset about nobody replying (even though it's been only two days), The guy has a post called "Am I hated here?" where he has so far asked to get banned, and also threatened to kill himself.  :(

so special request, can you draw a quick sketch of the mane6 and Sonic to give to him to cheer him up? It doesn't have to be very detailed, just something to show that the community IS listening. Once you are done, send it to me and I'll give it to him.

I'll start on this now, the list can wait! No sketch though, I'll try to make a happy/funny scene with lines as clean as my ability allows. I'll let you know when it's done! (Most likely tomorrow but maybe the end of today)

(edited)

I realize this is closed and all, but I thought I might as well slide in my request for future purposes! So uhhh... here is the reference!post-19171-0-34568800-1399643062.png

The main problem is I don't really have a full body picture of her. HOWEVER I do have her background.

Basically she is an emo/goth pony that shows almost no emotion. Her mane is the same color as her tail, and her tail is dull and straight like a normal pony except a bit spiky.

Finally she has no cutiemark! If this is intruding or anything, I apologize for bugging you.

Anywho, good luck on your requests! :D

Quick edit!

-------------------------

If she were to be holding anything, or doing anything it would probably be radiating a sort of feels shield. Or anti-feels shield. Like happiness, sadness, and so on?

That, or using smashing a giant boulder into oblivion with her hoof. :P Thanks again!

Edited by Aquaspark

@,

I want my OC Guardian Angel (link in Signature) in a meditative state while his other half looms over him like a shadow. You can find all the information on his character page. 

(edited)

@@Rokkurin, @@Aquaspark,

this IS closed, and Aqua, you have that same request on about 5 different Request shops... Give them time! "The world isn't spontaneous. You can't snap your fingers and sit on a golden throne. But with time, dedication, and hard work, you can get to that same throne."

Edited by Grapz224

@@Rokkurin, @@Aquaspark,

this IS closed, and Aqua, you have that same request on about 5 different Request shops... Give them time! "The world isn't spontaneous. You can't snap your fingers and sit on a golden throne. But with time, dedication, and hard work, you can get to that same throne."

Yes it's true Rokkurin called seconds a while ago. Also, I'm almost done with that sonic drawing, just gotta clean it up a bit. I should be done later tonight.

I realize this is closed and all, but I thought I might as well slide in my request for future purposes! So uhhh... here is the reference!attachicon.gifSimpleton.png

The main problem is I don't really have a full body picture of her. HOWEVER I do have her background.

Basically she is an emo/goth pony that shows almost no emotion. Her mane is the same color as her tail, and her tail is dull and straight like a normal pony except a bit spiky.

Finally she has no cutiemark! If this is intruding or anything, I apologize for bugging you.

Anywho, good luck on your requests! :D

Quick edit!

-------------------------

If she were to be holding anything, or doing anything it would probably be radiating a sort of feels shield. Or anti-feels shield. Like happiness, sadness, and so on?

That, or using smashing a giant boulder into oblivion with her hoof. :P Thanks again!

Yeah I'm sorry my list is just too full, and I've been getting some requests from DA also...

However when I knock a bunch of these requests out I'll probably squeeze you in! It'll be a while though, so I'm sorry. And don't worry about not having a full pony pic, the pic you gave is enough for me to make up a tail that will match the mane.

Draw fluttershy!!!

Aww I wish you came by a few days ago! I wanted to draw some show ponies but everyone requested OCs! Unfortunately I can't take requests now because my list is too full but I should be open in 3-4 weeks, hopefully.

Yes it's true Rokkurin called seconds a while ago. Also, I'm almost done with that sonic drawing, just gotta clean it up a bit. I should be done later tonight.

Yeah I'm sorry my list is just too full, and I've been getting some requests from DA also...

However when I knock a bunch of these requests out I'll probably squeeze you in! It'll be a while though, so I'm sorry. And don't worry about not having a full pony pic, the pic you gave is enough for me to make up a tail that will match the mane.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into your art for others! :D

I would love to be the first request. I would like you to draw my OC please. Link is in my sig. I love your work. It's really good.

I finally finished your request! It didn't take this long to draw, I just had to work on something else before I started yours. Anyway I really was gonna just draw Code junkie in a pretty normal pose but sometimes a get a little carried away...and I wanted to draw Twilight. I hope you like it!

I am not requesting (altho i would LOVE to ^^) just saying I think your art is SO AMAZING! ^^

Thanks! I really do wish i could take more requests, but I'm finding out that this actually takes more work than I thought, lol. (It's so fun though).

I finally finished your request! It didn't take this long to draw, I just had to work on something else before I started yours. Anyway I really was gonna just draw Code junkie in a pretty normal pose but sometimes a get a little carried away...and I wanted to draw Twilight. I hope you like it!

I love it! As soon as I opened it, I almost died of laughter. And the look on his face, priceless. Thank you so much.

I love it! As soon as I opened it, I almost died of laughter. And the look on his face, priceless. Thank you so much.

Haha, then I accomplished my goal, I'm glad you like it! Feel free to check back every now and then to see everyone else's requests.