Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many Princess Celestia fans are there on here?

Sazama Ichida

I love Princess Celestia, she's probably my 2nd favourite character overall. I would love to be taken under her wing like Twilight :yay:

Celestia, O Celestia,

Thou art most Fabulosa!

*Hail Celestia

I've made my own song to celebrate Celestia.

People say I made a Luna song too, but I poured a lot more effort to the Celestia song lol

I really like Celestia as the best princess too.

I know of this song you made.

I love this song you made.

I sleep to this song you made.

You have my sword.

Minor rant over, I think Princess Celestia is awesome and gets too much flak! Hail her.....I still like Twilight better though

Celestia does get too much flak.

But she's best princess, not Twilight. :P

• Brohoof 1

The real Question is "How many princess trollestia fans are there?"

Nah, Princess sunbutt has lots of fans, and I can see why, she really is sorta a troll! :lol:

• 8 months later...

I love Princess Celestia, she's easily the best princess and most aesthetically pleasing one. Very forgiving and very loving and easily the best pony fit for the job. A shame she gets mocked in this fandom, Trollestia is annoying, and Molestia is downright disgusting. Luna is honestly my least favorite because of how boring and "poor me ;~;" she acts, or the fact she always seems to have a bored/annoyed look on her face.

A fan of Celestia is a friend of mine. 

219334__safe_princess-celestia_animated_

• Brohoof 4

As much as poor Celestia gets trampled, I still stand by her, I always will, but I will not even begin to try to explain why, Luna comes up Second in my book, but again, I will make no attempt to explain why, let us just say my reasons are my own.

But I also see the Mane Six as very important as well, so, Twighlight would be princess #3 in my book.

And finally, Princess Cadence and Prince Shining Armor.

• Brohoof 1

I like Tia,  she can framed as loving ruler,  mom and hero to down right

bad ass ruler and even to a common pony!   Tia has something different

to offer much as Luna does or any other pony in how a fan chooses to

frame them!

Very much so, Celestia > Luna and Cadence for me. Where others see Luna as the sympathetic and identifiable character, and Celestia as the 'too perfect' character that deserves troll memes.

I see Celestia as a character with one of the greatest designs, color schemes and voice actors. I love her role as ruler and mentor, while remaining a mysterious character who's background and power remain largely unknown.

Celestia is for sure tied with Cadance for my favorite princess. Well okay, maybe Cadance a bit more, but there is no love lost for the sun goddess.

While Luna's character did get fleshed out later, initially when the series premiere was literally the only thing the fandom had on Luna, I did not understand the rabid fanbase for her. Sure she has some interesting potential as a character but that got tossed aside for a quick and easy persecuted-Luna-careless-Celestia trope.

I'm glad there's more fanworks giving some Celestia some love and a bit more understanding.

While Luna is my #1 princess & all, Celestia is still a character I love and admire.

• Brohoof 1

Celestia is my favorite Princess. She seems the most shallow, but she is the most mysterious and interesting.

By that very definition then, she's not shallow. We don't know much about the Joker in The Dark Knight but that doesn't make him shallow.

A character is shallow, or flat, when there is simply not much too them at all. Even the bits that are unknown are empty and devoid of meaning. Celestia's history is mostly unknown, but rife with possible meaning.

• Brohoof 2

Celestia is my favorite Princess. She seems the most shallow, but she is the most mysterious and interesting.

By that very definition then, she's not shallow. We don't know much about the Joker in The Dark Knight but that doesn't make him shallow.

A character is shallow, or flat, when there is simply not much too them at all. Even the bits that are unknown are empty and devoid of meaning. Celestia's history is mostly unknown, but rife with possible meaning.

And c'mon, Cadence is right there.

Cadence isn't shallow. She has plenty of characterization. It's not "mysterious" and her introduction was a bit rushed, but now she's had a bit more breathing room.

Exactly, the characterization she's given makes her even more shallow.

But I won't derail this any further.

• 7 months later...