Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music Eurovision 2014 results.

StormBolt24

Jep. Lordin voitosta onkin aikaa 8 vuotta. :D

Totta. Toivottavasti Suomi lähettää ensi kerrallakin Euroviisuihin jonkun rock yhtyeen joka laulaa enkuksi, koska ne näyttää menestyvän hyvin :)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Azerbaijan deserved to win again.

Sorry but Azerbaijan did not won... :c I don't remember very directly its rank... It was something 9 - 6 I guess.

Edited by StormBolt24

(edited)

*older forum, but screw it since it's about Eurovision*  :lol:  But my favorites were Macedonia, Finland, Lithuania, England and there's something darn catchy about France, but it's quite a shame they didn't get a better rank, because the song had an okay message but oh well. Also Rise like a Phoenix was okay, been humming to it lately and planning to sing it with my friend - who calls me for her fellow conchita friend - on our last day of school while acting drunk. We're going to be fabulous and rise like phoenixes!  ^_^

Edited by SweetieBelle456
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@StormBolt24, oh I am a big fan of the Eurovision Song Contest c:

Sanna came 3rd for us (sweden) and I guess that was okay. I think the winner was good, however not that good. I'm pretty sure Conchita won just because he dressed up like a girl. I'm not sure who I thought was the best but I think I liked the netherlands and denmark the most :P

france came last, their song was shit in the live performance, however I like it a lot when I listen to the recorded version

sannaaaa

btw I wonder how this other song from sweden would do in eurovision... it came 2nd in the swedish competition (where sanna won)

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 1

@@StormBolt24, oh I am a big fan of the Eurovision Song Contest c:

Sanna came 3rd for us (sweden) and I guess that was okay. I think the winner was good, however not that good. I'm pretty sure Conchita won just because he dressed up like a girl. I'm not sure who I thought was the best but I think I liked the netherlands and denmark the most :P

france came last, their song was shit in the live performance, however I like it a lot when I listen to the recorded version

sannaaaa

Okays. I think that Switzerland song was under-rated and I am peoud how well Softengine's 11th rank :3

Also: I don't mind is it he or she dressed up like a girl, because Conchita's sining coice was awesome as well as the ahow appearence and song :3

(edited)

Okays. I think that Switzerland song was under-rated and I am peoud how well Softengine's 11th rank :3

Also: I don't mind is it he or she dressed up like a girl, because Conchita's sining coice was awesome as well as the ahow appearence and song :3

nah I don't mind either. His voice is very good and the song sounded like a James Bond song, but I'm pretty sure they won just because of the guy/girl thing

Edited by Jokuc

nah I don't mind either. His voice is very good and the song sounded like a bond song, but I'm pretty sure they won just because of the guy/girl thing

I think it was because of show appearence, singing voice and the dressing :P

But what was your opinion of Softengine? It was best rank for 8 years :3

I disliked at Softengine song that singer voice was too clumsy at chorus and crippling at the ending. He also sometimes singed chorus way too high. Other than that: it was good and I suppose it wouls have done better :3

I think it was because of show appearence, singing voice and the dressing :P

But what was your opinion of Softengine? It was best rank for 8 years :3

I disliked at Softengine song that singer voice was too clumsy at chorus and crippling at the ending. He also sometimes singed chorus way too high. Other than that: it was good and I suppose it wouls have done better :3

I didn't like Finland this year. However I loved their song last year, I have it on my spotify playlist as well :P

(edited)

I didn't like Finland this year. However I loved their song last year, I have it on my spotify playlist as well :P

Lol okays. This was still: Best rank for Finland in 8 years :)

Edited by StormBolt24

Conchita was good but stiil not the best.

IMHO 

Sweden, Switzerland, Russia and Slovenia were at least at the same lvl, and Switzerland was the Greatest :) 

And also I liked Italy :)

• Brohoof 1

Conchita was good but stiil not the best.

IMHO 

Sweden, Switzerland, Russia and Slovenia were at least at the same lvl, and Switzerland was the Greatest :) 

And also I liked Italy :)

Switzerland was still under-rated in my opinion and Italy singer should have done better just like Finland, to be better :3

• Brohoof 1

Switzerland was still under-rated in my opinion and Italy singer should have done better just like Finland, to be better :3

100% Agreed - Switzerland in my opinion the best, and Italy - that why I said that I liked her, but didn't include her in my first list - song was good, she was good as well, but not good enough.

• Brohoof 1

100% Agreed - Switzerland in my opinion the best, and Italy - that why I said that I liked her, but didn't include her in my first list - song was good, she was good as well, but not good enough.

Italy reminded me a lot of Finland... Both singers spoiled it :C