Favorite and least favorite S4 episodes

spezzzzzhdafuigb

Opinions On Seasons  

23 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like Season 4?

• Yes
    • Kinda
    • NO!
  2. 2. What would you rank Season 4 as in the list of seasons?

• 1st
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
  3. 3. Did you like the abundance of CMC episodes this season?

• YES!! I LOVE THEM!!!
    • It really didn't change anything for me.
    • It got annoying after a while.
    • I didn't like it at all.
    • fuk teh cmc its all about djpon3
  4. 4. What guest stars would you like to see in Season 5?

• Snoop Dogg
    • Snoop Dogg
    • Snoop Dogg
    • All of the above

Honestly, Season 4 was probably my favorite season so far. Sure it asn't perfect, but I felt that I jenjoyed most of th episodes. But anyways, I just wanted to see other people's opinions of their favorite and least favorite episodes and why. I'll start off.

Favorites:(not in any order)

1. Twilight's Kingdom: It was a really good ending to a really good season and everything seemed perfectly paced and the end was satisfying.

2.Maud Pie: Everything about the episode was just awesome and it gave a realistic ending: That some people just aren't going to be your friend.

3. Simple Ways: I loved everything about this episode! From the douchey hipster to Fashonista AJ to Redneck Rarity, it was just 11/10 all the way.

Least Favorites:

1.Rainbow Falls: Someone just took Spitfire's character and just shit all over it. Would Spitfire ever even think about giving Rainbow Dash that choice?

2.It Ain't Easy Being Breezies: The Breezies annoyed me. They just did. And I was not entertained. At all. Like one bit.

3.Daring Don't: I don't even remember anything from this episode because I dont care enough to.

So what did you think?

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yeah best was Twilights Kingdom without a doubt.

My least favourite was Trade ya! It just felt like a filler for me.

My exitement for Season 5 is undescribable...

Edited by Tabe

I'm starting to think Season 4 was the best season too, there were just so many good episodes. My favorite episode right now is either Twilight's Kingdom or Testing Testing. The finale was just an hour of pure awesome and Tirek was one of the best villains we've seen so far. On the other end of the spectrum Testing felt almost like a better animated Season 1 episode, the six girls all together in Ponyville with some problem, a great slice of life episode. My top 5 are;

1. Twlight's Kingdom
  2. Testing Testing
  3. Pinkie Pride
  4. Trade Ya
  5. Sweetie Belle Toils 

No the only episode I truly didn't like was Daring Don't. I honestly hate the idea that Daring Do is a real pony, the whole idea makes no sense at all to me and I just plain didn't like it. Another episode that I just didn't like for reasons was Twilight Time, though Twily eating a burger was good to see.

Favorites:

Twilight's Kingdom: It was all around amazing, and the best finale to date. So much action! :o

Pinkie Pride: Cheese Sandwich was an amazing character and I hope he returns.

Maud Pie: Maud was just too fucking awesome

Bats!: Flutterbat! :squee:

Least Favorites

It Ain't easy being Breezies: I just didn't like the breezies and I hated when the mane 6 transformed

Simple Ways: :eww:

Daring Don't: Daring shouldn't have been real

• Brohoof 1

Favorites:

Twilight's Kingdom: It was all around amazing, and the best finale to date. So much action! :o

Pinkie Pride: Cheese Sandwich was an amazing character and I hope he returns.

Maud Pie: Maud was just too fucking awesome

Bats!: Flutterbat! :squee:

Least Favorites

It Ain't easy being Breezies: I just didn't like the breezies and I hated when the mane 6 transformed

Simple Ways: :eww:

Lyra was how my face looked while watching Simple Ways, also if Cheese Sandwich does return I will be the happiest pony on the planet  :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Favorite

1. Maud Pie: I love the contrast between Pinkie and Maud, you can see the love they have for each other despite their differences.

2. Pinkie Apple Pie: I like pretty much every Applejack episode except for one because she is best pony and all and Pinkie Pie was the best she has been since season 2 in this episode. My favorite stallion got a few more lines and it was funny and entertaining family roadtrip.

3. Pinkie Pride: Weird Al pony, enough said.

4. Twilights Kingdom: Back back one of my favorite G1 villains and really did him justice.

Least Favorite

1. Rainbow Falls: Worst Rainbow Dash episode ever, so many out of character moments and inconsistencies with Spitfire and the plot felt really rushed and contrived.

2. Somepony To Watch Over Me: Applejack was really really out of character in this one

3. Rarity Takes Manehattan: Sorry Rarity fans but yes Rarity has a generous side but bragging about it in song form and having it constantly hit over the audiences heads kind of made it feel more like a "see guys she is not so bad after all" feel to it than it actually feeling legit. But it wasn't nearly as bad as the other two episode I mentioned above and did have some saving graces.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

My favorite was "Pinkie Pride"

My least was "Power Ponies".

Also, this is perhaps my favorite season even though the first has two of my favorite episodes in it. At the very least, the fourth season has an interesting assortment of episodes to list and I understand how everyone here feels about them whether it's positive or negative.

Edited by Silver Letter

Favorite Episodes:

• Twilight's Kingdom
  • Rarity Takes Manehattan
  • Pinkie Apple Pie
  • Pinkie Pride
  • Maud Pie
  • Bats!
  • To Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils

Least Favorite Episodes:

• It Ain't Easy Being Breezies
  • Somepony To Watch Over Me
  • Trade Ya
  • Rainbow Falls (Don't you dare ask why.)

(edited)

I share the same favorites as you cheesy! Though I also loved bats! And the cheese off x3

My least favorite would probably be power ponies, didn't really like it much. Same with the breezies and maybe rainbow falls.

Edited by TwilightSparkle<3
  • Brohoof 1

Favorite episodes:

Pinkie Pride - One(of many great outings) by Pinkie Pie this season and her best episode in the overall show imo, fun songs and freaking Weird Al

Testing Testing 123 - Fun episode with great(and much needed) interactions between Rainbow and Twilight, everyone else was top notch, topped with a heartwarming conclusion

Rarity Takes Manehattan - A great reminder that Rarity is a generous pony, one of Rarity's best episodes

Least Favorite:

Simple Ways - Trenderhoof sucked and Rarity was cringeworthyingly pathetic, if it wasn't for AJ and Spike this would be one of my least favorite episodes in the entire show

Rainbow Falls - A lot of the charatcers just weren't themselves(notably Spitfire, AJ and Rarity), Twilight's stupid guilt trip, and it just comes off as a poor man's Sweet and Elite

Leap of Faith/Ain't So Easy Being Breezies - There's really a big problem if three of the weakest episodes(imo at least) are the most important ones of the season. Both of these were really boring, and AJ/Fluttershy were unreasonably stupid when it came to their elements, the Flim Flam Brothers still suck and the breezies suck, Silver Shill was incredibly dull(though I'll through Breezies a bone since Seabreeze himself was actually pretty cool)

Overall: Despite my problems, I really enjoyed S4. Buuuuuuuuuuut.....

Ranking: It's still my least favorite season, even though it really started to pick up by the second half.

CMC: I thought the CMC were presented just fine

Guests: Peter Cullenus Prime please

I agree. That's the only reason why she should have the same character design as Rainbow Dash because before, RD was transferring her own personality into the character in the book. Now, it's just laziness on the part of the animators.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Favorite episodes

Pinkie Pride

Maud Pie

Testing, testing, 1,2,3 And cheesey, its Snoop Lion.

Twilight's kingdom

Least favorite

Daring Don't

Rainbow Falls

Simple ways

Special Tier

Equestria Games (the spike part of the episode was a solid 8/10, but the waste of an event that had been foreshadowed since season 3, and then only used as a once off background to a character episode just felt like a massive waste to me)

Edited by Miaq_The_Truthful

Rarity Takes Manehattan: Sorry Rarity fans but yes Rarity has a generous side but bragging about it in song form and having it constantly hit over the audiences heads kind of made it feel more like a "see guys she is not so bad after all" feel to it than it actually feeling legit. But it wasn't nearly as bad as the other two episode I mentioned above and did have some saving graces.

Yeah I agree with you on that one. It was kinda shoving her main positive character element down the viewer's throat.

(edited)

Favorites:

1. Rarity Takes Manehattan :D 

2. Maud Pie :D 

3. Twilight's Kingdom :D

4. For Whom the Sweetie Belle Toils :D

5. Simple Ways :D

Least Favorites:

1. Trade Ya!

2. Rainbow Falls

3. Flight to the Finish

Yeah I agree with you on that one. It was kinda shoving her main positive character element down the viewer's throat.

3. Rarity Takes Manehattan: Sorry Rarity fans but yes Rarity has a generous side but bragging about it in song form and having it constantly hit over the audiences heads kind of made it feel more like a "see guys she is not so bad after all" feel to it than it actually feeling legit. But it wasn't nearly as bad as the other two episode I mentioned above and did have some saving graces.

I can help but be somewhat amused by how people were constantly bitching about how she "Didn't live up to her element" before this episode (which was false to begin with) and when they finally prove it to everyone, people gripe that they're "being hit over the head with it." >_>

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

Favorites:

I can help but be somewhat amused by how people were constantly bitching about how she "Didn't live up to her element" before this episode (which was false to begin with) and when they finally prove it to everyone, people gripe that they're "being hit over the head with it." >_>

>Implying those two groups are the same people. That's like saying all of the forum is one person.

Favorite

Castle-Mania

Power Ponies

Rarity Takes Manehattan

Pinkie Pride

Testing, Testing 1,2,3

Twilight's Kingdom 

Least Favorite

Daring Don't

Rainbow Falls

Simple Ways

Inspiration Manifestation

(edited)

Snoop Dogg?

Anyway, the season 4 is my 2nd favorite season. It was a great season overall. :)

And yes I like the CMC episodes.

Favorite episodes: Bats!, Castle Mane-ia, Twilight's Kingdom

Least favorite episodes: Simple Ways, Somepony to Watch Over Me

Edited by Blobulle

Why Inspiration Manifestation? Just curious.

It just wasn't a very good episode. Spike was once more written to be a total moron a la Spike At Your Service, Rarity's insanity dragged on far too long and the moral was pretty much a rehash of the "Tell the truth" lesson from Cutie Pox and was just as obvious as that one.  

It just wasn't a very good episode. Spike was once more written to be a total moron a la Spike At Your Service, Rarity's insanity dragged on far too long and the moral was pretty much a rehash of the "Tell the truth" lesson from Cutie Pox and was just as obvious as that one.  

Oh. I guess I understand that.

Favs:

Princess Twilight Sparkle 1-2

Testing Testing 1 2 3

Twilight Time

Equestria Games

Twilight's Kingdom 1-2

Worst:

Rarity Takes Manehattan

Simple Ways

Daring Don't