Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

When Fey finally learns how to control and make fire, she could the gijinka equivalent to Azula ... but Evil Dragon Master already pointed this out appaerntly. :/

• Brohoof 2

When Fey finally learns how to control and make fire, she could the gijinka equivalent to Azula ... but Evil Dragon Master already pointed this out appaerntly. :/

Either Azula, or this guy

tumblr_mbt74cxtcn1rvmocro1_500.gif

Also, a bit off topic, I just laughed for a minute at Mewtwo's face when Charizard tries to torch him. "WHAT THE FU-! AH!"

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7838992640/h4EE59B98/

He practically shits himself

Sorry, I haven't played the douche in ages, I forgot how much I enjoyed it jk. If he is being too much, I will stop it. Or try to.

Nah, you're good. I think he's being just the right amount of antagonistic right now.

Well, that is good then. And damn, fey as Azula. That sounds like some psychopathic creation. *Scientist 1"how can we make Azula even worse?" Scienist 2"lets make it part ninetails so she cannot age." And now I run. Lol.

• Brohoof 2

Ok, so, I've noticed this single class is dragging on a bit long. How about we wrap up all the character progression by Monday, and proceed to lunch period on Tuesday, finishing the class throughout the weekend. Sound good?

• Brohoof 3

@,

I now have a need to see Fey singing this to Kage and Sne. Mostly so Fey can have this line

Fey: FUCK! FUCK! FUUUUCCCCK! THE FIRE CODE PREVENTS MEEEE, FROM DECLINING A CHALLENGE! WHAT ARE YOUR TERMS!? WHAT'S THE CATCH?! 

• Brohoof 2

@

"If we win... You must take your sorry tails back to hay~!

And also pay our lunch."

Db-Db-Db ~ (Guitar chords)

Fey: What if I win?

Sne: You can take Kage to Hell

Kage: What?

Sne: Trust me...to be your practice dummy

Fey: *hands ignite* FINE! LET THE DUEL BEGIN!

• Brohoof 1

Fey: What if I win?

Sne: You can take Kage to Hell

Kage: What?

Sne: Trust me...to be your practice dummy

Fey: *hands ignite* FINE! LET THE DUEL BEGIN!

I was thinking something more like:

"Then you can take Kage back to Kanto...

To be your punching bag."

And then it'll be like

*guitar-riff*

"I'M A NINETAILS I LOVE FLAMES!"

*more riffing*

"WATCH THIS RIFF IT'S FLAMING CRAZY!"

*guitar-solo*

Oh, and another thing I recently picked up - Gengars apparently cool down areas when they are nearby by a few degrees... This kinda makes Kage and Sne allies when it comes to area-effects~

• Brohoof 2

@@Zhooves,

Kanto=Hell

But as for Gengars, they do indeed do that, but I feel that has more to do with their ghost type, being naturally cold

Sne: There's no way that we can win, that was a masterpiece, she duels too well because she's batsh*t insane

Kage: Damnit Sne, he's gonna make me a punching bag, I'll gargle fireballs

Sne: No

Kage: Unless we cool her fire blasts down 

Edited by Evil Dragon Master
  • Brohoof 2

@@Suitaloo

I think this class is getting to us ... we may need that timeskip you suggested right about now ...

@

Fey: HOW DARE YOU BREAK MY F*CKING NAIL!! YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!!

I'm standing by my decision. In case anyone wanted to do anything specific until then. This RP has been moving at a slow pace as it is, we can wait until the weekend's over.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Ninfia

Age + Grade: 15 years old; 10th grade

Pokemon Half: Sylveon

Abilities: Much like Sylveon, Ninfia has full control of her ribbon-like feelers. She can make them glow faintly, and they emit a soothing aura. However, they are actually quite weak in terms of physical strength and can barely lift anything weighing over three pounds.

Appearance: This girl plus teeny fangs and Sylveon ears, and the bows would be identical to a Sylveon's and would be attatched to her.

img-2928806-1-ninfia_sylveon_gijinka_by_

Personality: Ninfia is quite friendly and outgoing. With a naive and almost child-like demeanor, she is very excitable, as well as too cute for her own good. Her energy knows no bounds.

Backstory: Ninfia evolved from an Eevee gijinka at a young age. As a child, her friends were envious of her pretty glowing bows and ribbons and her naturally pink hair, looking like a princess without even trying. They could never stay jealous for long, though, as the sweet girl always made all of her friends feel good. By middle school, though, this had changed a bit. Ninfia was seen no longer as being special, since everyone was used to her abilities. A few people poked fun at her for it, but she just laughed it off. As the girl's supportive parents had taught her, all that really mattered was that she was fine with herself. Ninfia was always very fascinated with her Pokemon side, and when she heard of Angel Academy, she knew she had to attend. After all, how cool would it be if she could use Moonblast or something, rather than just moving a few ribbons around?

Other: Ninfia loves Pokemon contests, and she hopes that someday she can be as graceful as the performing Pokemon.

Dorm #: 7

Am I too late to join? I hadn't realized this roleplay had already started, sorry.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Not too late, at this point, I'm not discriminating based on how late it is. Technically, it's still the first day in-RP, so it's fine, the only issue I have is that we already have a Sylveon, Synthia. By the way, Ampharos did give me the title of DM since he left, just FYI, so if you could take a different pokemon half and then make a character based off of that, that'd be swell.