Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Pokemon Gijinka Academy III: Angel Academy (SOL/Romance/Stuff)

Ampharos

@@Suitaloo,

You're in charge? I did not know that. I thought it was me. Oh well, whatevs.

BTW, can we get on with the class and do a time skip? 

Like I said, I'll do that tomorrow. Besides, it's 11 pm here anyways, I don't feel like writing up a whole timeskip post this late at night. I'll get on it tomorrow and hopefully our new arrival should be there by lunch in-rp.

• Brohoof 1

@@Suitaloo

Alright, done with the new bio! Hope you enjoy. (By the way, I just stuck my character into a random dorm room, so if you'd like me to move her elsewhere, that'd be just fine.)

Name: Fiona

Age+Grade: 16 years old; 11th grade

Pokemon Half: Venonat

Abilities: Fiona has extremely good night vision, and she is often attracted to bright lights when it's dark out. Her feet secrete a slightly poisonous liquid that's much more of an inconvenience than a fighting benefit, and it causes her to have to replace socks and shoes frequently.
Appearance: She has short, fuzzy purple hair with a pair of white antennae sticking out towards the front. The bright red irises of her eyes (the colorful part) are a bit too large for comfort, and she has no pupils. Fiona's face is very average looking, and she has an average build of body to match. The outfit she wears most often is a maroon tank top and worn, light blue jeans, along with a pair of black Vans.

Personality: Fiona can be a little bit shy and introverted, but she's very happy and energetic with her friends. She is drawn to bright lights, and it embarrasses her whenever she realizes she's been staring at a light fixture for almost twenty minutes. Her antennae irritate her to no end, looking weird and always bumping into things, and she frequently wishes she wasn't a gijinka. She is not a very forward person, and will often try to fade into the background. She's a total bookworm, no bug pun intended.

Backstory: As kind and supportive as her parents were, Fiona never managed to have pride in her Pokemon half. Constant teasing always accompanied her wherever she went, whether it was meant for her to hear or not. The jokes and rumors got worse and worse as time went on. It went from, "She's a total bug brain!" in kindergarten to, "I'll bet she eats bugs like Venonat!" in 4th grade, and in middle school, it had reached things like, "I hear she's into Pokemon! Hide your Eevees!" Sometimes people would throw Pokeballs at her to see if she could be caught. These hateful comments wounded Fiona deeply, and her friends wouldn't even step up to defend her. Sometimes friends would actually stop talking to her altogether to avoid the social consequences. Upon hearing that there was a place for gijinkas like her - Angel Academy - she knew she had to go there. There would be other gijinkas just like her, so discrimination was no problem. She could start her life fresh with new friends and a new knowledge of her Pokemon side....and a small part of her wanted to be able to Venoshock all of the bullies from her life. Yeah, that would be nice, too.

Other: Fiona was adopted and raised by human parents in Santalune City in the Kalos Region.

Dorm#: 7

Edited by TheImaginaryAlicorn

@

Woot woot! I've been trying to catch up on some of the posts in the roleplay, and I really like your character.

Thanks. His personality will change in a bit when he evolves into Beedrill, but some will remain the same.

@

All seems well to me, accepted. I'll put you in dorm 9 since dorm 7 is now vacant with the leaving of Ampharos and because @clockwork24 hasn't posted anything in ages, so I can only assume they left.

Also, about that timeskip text...

@@TheImaginaryAlicorn@@Suitaloo

Dorm 7 isn't really vacant... Sne's there all alone now~

@,

Oh, you know...

Beelzeboss by Tenacious D, adjusted to fit this RP to a degree~ 

Shit, sorry. I didn't know Sne was in there. Let's just retcon it to 7 then, the same principles would have applied, all you would have had to change is the number for your post to be accurate.