Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Camaro

Nico

Say hello to my Camaro in Forza Motorsport 4. I really, really wish I actually owned this car, even before it had Rainbow Dash on it (which, you know, made it 20% cooler).

I don't know if anypony else plays this game, but if you do, let me know. I've started a 'Car Club' on the game dedicated to fans of MLP:FiM.

This particular car was partially made of my own design and with images bought from the Forza Storefront. I plan to make my own pony pictures using the in-game picture editor at some point, and if I do, I'll be sure to show them (and any new cars) off on this thread.

post-366-0-81970000-1320638956_thumb.jpg

post-366-0-41831700-1320638971_thumb.jpg

post-366-0-38550900-1320639005_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

When I first started reading this thread, I actually thought you owned one with a custom Rainbow Dash paint job. Needless to say, I was jelly :P. By the way, did you use any mod to create this or does a feature like that exists in the game?

When I first started reading this thread, I actually thought you owned one with a custom Rainbow Dash paint job. Needless to say, I was jelly :P. By the way, did you use any mod to create this or does a feature like that exists in the game?

Forza Motorsport features a basic yet robust editing tool which can be used to make pretty much any image you can imagine in-game. Then it has a pretty simple (and sometimes limiting if you didn't create all of the decals yourself) decal placing element and yet another advanced tool for modifying their settings.

Everything you see there (including the screenshots themselves) were done in-game.

Also, I REALLY wish I owned a custom Rainbow Dash Camaro. You have no idea how much I do. I would drive that thing EVERYWHERE and spread the magic of friendship wherever I may go.

Couldn't have said it any better! Though, if I do recall correctly, I saw an image posted somewhere on Equestria Daily of someone driving in a custom Rainbow Dash Supra. I will try and find it and share it. Pretty cool, if you ask me.

Haha, I opened up this thread and my husband was like "NOOO!" Sadly, he realized it wasn't real after a bit. Thanks for freaking him out though. (He's not really fond of my new MLP facination)

Anyhow, amazing job. It's beautiful. :lol: I would totally drive it....if I could drive. :blink:

Nice job on the car!

I may have to pick that game up sometime.

Thanks. ^^ I plan on making a Fluttershy car next. After all, Fluttershy IS best pony. (It's been scientifically proven!)

You really should pick it up; it's really fun, even if you're not big into cars. (Like THIS GUY! *Points at self*)

You really should pick it up; it's really fun, even if you're not big into cars. (Like THIS GUY! *Points at self*)

Is there a demo available? I may have to wipe the dust off my XBOX tomorrow after work.

Yes, there is a demo available, though obviously you won't be able to do anything but race in it.

The true fun of the game is the customization and community. Well, maybe not the 'TRUE' fun (as the racing is fun, too, especially if you like Simulations), but they add a lot. If you ever pick the game up, let me know. You can join the Sonic Rainboom Car Club. ^^

Yes, there is a demo available, though obviously you won't be able to do anything but race in it.

Not such a bad thing, though. :lol:

I've gone through a few quick races on the demo, seems like a solid game so far, though it's definitely a different beast than my current go-to for racing, GRID. Truth be told, racing is a genre that, while I may love it, I have very little actual skill when it comes to it. :wacko:

Not such a bad thing, though. :lol:

I've gone through a few quick races on the demo, seems like a solid game so far, though it's definitely a different beast than my current go-to for racing, GRID. Truth be told, racing is a genre that, while I may love it, I have very little actual skill when it comes to it. :wacko:

Well, it most certainly IS a different beast than GRID, though they both share the lovely feature of rewinding the race when you totally blow that pass/turn/general-driving-on-a-straightaway... Maybe you don't have those problems like I do, though. XD

I generally try to play that game with all of the assists turned off, but now that I've gotten farther into the career and have to use faster cars it's becoming a mite bit, well, extremely difficult.

For a second, I thought that Camaro was real. I've never played Forza Motorsport 3 (or even have an Xbox 360, for that matter), but I can only imagine how patient you must've been to create that using a controller. Great work - it looks awesome. Submit it to EqD, maybe?

For a second, I thought that Camaro was real. I've never played Forza Motorsport 3 (or even have an Xbox 360, for that matter), but I can only imagine how patient you must've been to create that using a controller. Great work - it looks awesome. Submit it to EqD, maybe?

Oh dear, you seem to think I'm actually awesome enough to have designed all of that myself. Sadly, I had to buy certain parts of my design (The Rainbow Dash decals on the sides) using the in-game Storefront and 'Credits', so I can't take full credit for this thing and certainly wouldn't be able to send it to EqD in good taste.

I am practicing, however, and I plan to have a completely custom (read: no parts bought from the storefront) design either based on Fluttershy or the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Or, maybe, JUST maybe... Twilight Sparkle.

Sorry for the confusion, though. I'm not trying to take credit for things I didn't do entirely by myself. (Though sadly I don't have the Rainbow Dash Creator's name to credit him.)

O.o Part of me says, that's awesome, the other part of me goes.......Rainbow dash is too awesome to be on that car...she'd be going, we need to pimp this ride or something...

I believe you mean she'd say: "This car needs to be about 20% cooler."

I generally try to play that game with all of the assists turned off, but now that I've gotten farther into the career and have to use faster cars it's becoming a mite bit, well, extremely difficult.

Yeahhh, I'm the same way, really. I probably should play with them on at my skill level, but some of them just sound a bit overboard... I mean, really? Overlaying optimal lines onto the track? D:

Yeahhh, I'm the same way, really. I probably should play with them on at my skill level, but some of them just sound a bit overboard... I mean, really? Overlaying optimal lines onto the track? D:

Well, that optimal line is what the AI players follow, and if you want to beat them, you need to know where NOT to drive (i.e. The Optimal Line).

I broke down and ordered a copy on Amazon after playing the demo for about an hour and a half.

It's really fun, isn't it? What, may I ask, is your Gamertag? This way, when you get the game, you can join my car club (and we can share cars).

I want a car like that...

TO THE DASH MOBILE!

I think EVERYONE wants a car like that.