Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight's Cutie Mark 0_o

Hashi

(edited)

Has anybody else noticed this? Just been re watching the finale again, and look at this 

post-26270-0-83988000-1400340214_thumb.png

There are 5 stars around the main star;

Applejack

Rarity

Pinkie

RD

Fluttershy

The main star;

Princess Twilight Sparkle

Is it just me or have other people noticed this as well?

I wonder if it was deliberate  B)

Edited by Hazukashii Flux
  • Brohoof 15

(edited)

I've never linked it with her 5 friends, nice find! :)

But it doesn't make a lot of sense because she got it before meeting them, during her exam.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

I've never linked it with her 5 friends, nice find! :)

But it doesn't make a lot of sense because she got it before meeting them, during her exam.

Remember the sonic rainboom, they all got their cutie marks at the same time, destined to be together! Would it not make sense that the princess of friendship has a cutie mark to do with friends :P

Friendship is magic xD

• Brohoof 7

Remember the sonic rainboom, they all got their cutie marks at the same time, destined to be together! Would it not make sense that the princess of friendship has a cutie mark to do with friends :P

Friendship is magic xD

NO...THIS...CAN'T...BE...

*mind blown*

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

fdfdfdasdaaweawewereererf

Edited by ,,,

I think Twilight has the best cutie mark, but I've never made that connection with the stars being her friends. I think its probably a coincidence, but who knows. :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

I think Twilight has the best cutie mark, but I've never made that connection with the stars being her friends. I think its probably a coincidence, but who knows. :wacko:

*Inception Sound*

DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

• Brohoof 1

I never really paid much attention to her cutie marks.

I haven't really paid any attention about anypony's cutie marks, to be fair.

But, I think it is a coincidence, if not, then, congratulations on spotting it :)

• Brohoof 1

So what about the sixth white star in the middle?

Waaaait, do you mean it as in the one behind the purple one?

Cuz I was kinda thinking the white star was twilight and then the purple was either magic or friendship or both (friendship is magic) that joined them all together

Of course it's F...F...Flash Sentry

:ph34r:  Noh

• Brohoof 1

I haven't had time to really think about HER CUTIE MARK. -.- The whole season has been TWILIGHT HERE and TWILIGHT THERE. I need a BREAK!! *whines*

and yet she didn't have an episode of her own beyond the ususal opener and finale this season, only supporting roles. :P

(edited)

Yup, I've known and thought about this for a while. Pretty cool, isn't it? :D

Yay! Other people!

It makes you just think about what other things they have hidden from us!!!  >_>

Actually, what do you think the middle star means?

Edited by Hazukashii Flux
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, it could either represent Twilight, or Princess Celestia or the element of magic or it might just be a random symbol.

EDIT : Forget about Princess Celestia.

Edited by boiteporte
  • Brohoof 1

and yet she didn't have an episode of her own beyond the ususal opener and finale this season, only supporting roles. :P

She had the premiere and finale. Those were four episodes. She has a had episodes, along with the other one million in the series. The whole other seasons have been about her reaching her ♥☺☻♣♠♦•◘○DESTINY♥☺☻♣♠♦•◘○

• Brohoof 1

Yeah I noticed it a while , though the first time I saw it I thought it was just for cool design, I didn't link those five stars to her friends until like after a few months x3

Yay! Other people!

It makes you just think about what other things they have hidden from us!!!  >_>

Actually, what do you think the middle star means?

I believe the middle star represents Twilight, haha. ^_^ And indeed. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

She had the premiere and finale. Those were four episodes. She has a had episodes, along with the other one million in the series. The whole other seasons have been about her reaching her ♥☺☻♣♠♦•◘○DESTINY♥☺☻♣♠♦•◘○

I said opener (i.e. premiere) and finale. :muffins:

I was addressing your post saying this season, not previous ones. :P She had no proper episode with focus on her this season beyond the usual opener and finale; the oen with Cadance and Discord was more of a mixed ep not a proper single focus pone ep.

Edited by K.K. Slider