Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Was it Luna?

Colorful Respawn

(edited)

Ok so just recently at around 12:35am, I was getting ready for bed after a long internet surf, and when I turn off the lights, get settled into my covers, a figure appears and all I can see it the outline of a flowing mane and a white circle probably resembling her left eye. What do you guys think? Note that I posted this right after it happend. Also I'm 15 I don't do drugs, or drink any kind of alcohol.

Edited by Gemini Eclipsed

(edited)

Ok so just recently at around 12:35pm, I was getting ready for bed after a long internet surf, and when I turn off the lights, get settled into my covers, a figure appears and all I can see it the outline of a flowing mane and a white circle probably resembling her left eye. What do you guys think? Note that I posted this right after it happend.

First of all, 12:35 PM is just after noon, 12:35 am would be the time you're looking for.

Second, Da hell are you smoking, and can I have some?

Edited by HarmoniousWhovian
  • Brohoof 3

@,In my honest opinion...I think it was this little thing called sleep paralysis.  And this can, when you wake up up suddenly, to see a figure, like you described, in from of your bed, or anywhere else in your room.

EDIT: Nevermind...just read it over again.  Your description sounds like something I saw once, I won't mention it for the sake of staying on topic.  Either way, It could possibly be your mind playing tricks on you....or could it?

@,In my honest opinion...I think it was this little thing called sleep paralysis.  And this can, when you wake up up suddenly, to see a figure, like you described, in from of your bed, or anywhere else in your room.

EDIT: Nevermind...just read it over again.  Your description sounds like something I saw once, I won't mention it for the sake of staying on topic.  Either way, It could possibly be your mind playing tricks on you....or could it?

Yeah, I think it was just my mind playing teicks on me again. The figure was there for no more than a second, when I wiped my eyes it was gone.

Well, it's 1:38 in the morning right now here, and I just woke up a few minutes ago from a very odd dream. I too saw Luna and a bunch of other random things happened in fact it was quite emotional for me.

Feel free to ask more about it if you want.

• Brohoof 1

I had sleep paralysis once. I wasn't as lucky to see Luna though. Everything more or less went black, and I had tunnel vision. I also couldn't really hear anything. Freaky stuff!

Although, it's not as bad as the people who see demons, and stuff standing in their room looking at them when they can't move. 

(edited)

The closest logical explanation I can think of besides "It's just your imagination." or "Your crazy." is sleep paralysis.

There are two types of sleep paralysis. One that happens often, where you simply cannot move for a short period of time after waking up, and one where you experience illusions as well, as if you where still partly dreaming.

However, it could only be sleep paralysis if you weren't able to move and you just woke up.

Or you could have experienced what's known as a false awakining, which is when you dream that you woke up and got out of bed; but that leads to a big question, are you still dreaming?

Edited by Asterisk Propernoun

I think I can say it was not Luna with a very reasonable degree of certainty.  ^_^

There is a good reason why you should not believe a sleepy brain. Rationality is dulled, imagination may run wild, you can be sleeping while believing you are not, you may even get slight hallucinations. People see gods and monsters and relatives all the time thanks to this state, just be glad you got something nice.

• Brohoof 1

Weird. I had the exact same image in my head that scared me awake.

It didn't scare me awake. I went to turn on my fan and saw her standing there. :P

The closest logical explanation I can think of besides "It's just your imagination." or "Your crazy." is sleep paralysis.

There are two types of sleep paralysis. One that happens often, where you simply cannot move for a short period of time after waking up, and one where you experience illusions as well, as if you where still partly dreaming.

However, it could only be sleep paralysis if you weren't able to move and you just woke up.

Or you could have experienced what's known as a false awakining, which is when you dream that you woke up and got out of bed; but that leads to a big question, are you still dreaming?

I was getting ready for bed, not just waking up.

Definitely sleep paralysis. Your lucky it was Luna and not some scary demon! :P

img-2646339-1-sleep-paralysis3.jpg

I don't even know if it was Luna. It could have been Celestia by all means. But, I think it was Luna because the figure stood probably 5 foot tall. 

• Brohoof 1

I too once had sleep paralysis. A black friggin cloud with tendrils came out of the wall and scared the crap out of me. I tried to scream or say something but all that came out was a measly "uuuuuuh". Couldn't move or anything. Then it disappeared and all was fine and dandy.

Brain, y u do this?

• Brohoof 1

You can only get sleep paralysis if you're already asleep.  If you were just about to lay down to go to sleep, then you're just hallucinating.

• Brohoof 1

Well, my friend says he's being stalked by Pinkie Pie, so why wouldn't Luna appear. I say yes, it was her. Hey, maybe she'll appear again and you two can talk to each other! That would be cool. :yay:

• Brohoof 1

Well, my friend says he's being stalked by Pinkie Pie, so why wouldn't Luna appear. I say yes, it was her. Hey, maybe she'll appear again and you two can talk to each other! That would be cool. :yay:

She only appeared for a second or two and then vanished.